My ex girlfriend cheated on me for 3 months, we role up and then she started dating one of my friends...

My ex girlfriend cheated on me for 3 months, we role up and then she started dating one of my friends... Now my buddy is unemployed. And looking for job. I'm a financial adviser. Here's the question... Should I offer him a job? Or let him rott with my ex girlfriend? >pic related here's hey ex-girlfriend

No

if you cared about the girl and then she cheated on you with him let him rot.if it was just a joke relationship and you don't actually mind losing her and he is still your friend help

no

Nudes?

I understand then I should let them suffer.

get him a job and give him shit everyday. make his 9-5 life miserable.

Offer him the job. Its always better to be owed a favor. Letting him rot doesn't do you any better, helping him out could pay off later though.

ROT

Let him rot.
And watch how that hoe gonna cheat on his ass soon after.

he is not your friend.
however, if part of your performance is based on your ability to recruit new workers and you think he will outperform, then why not? get something out of it for yourself. if not, don't help.

Lol nope.

Let them rot, OP.

once a cheater always a cheater, offer your friend a job and be ready to pick him up when she gets bored and jumps to the next dick

What guarantee do you have that the two faced shit would even own up to the favor later? You think he might have honor after he cheats with his 'friends' girlfriend? come on man common sense, I say people like that around you are a liability. If hes fucked you over and lied to you face once why not do so again?

Here are some nude of her enjoy I'll post some more at midday

never know, i'd always take the chance to have a favor than none at all.

this

You got cucked by an unemployed guy? He must be black with a massive cock. Let that nigger rot, and KYS while youre at it.

Nah man fuck him, how can you still call him a buddy? Let him rot.

Just saying given the track record there is a greater chance of ending up with a knife in the back than a friend who will help you out some day down the line who literally spent 3 months lying to your face... come on man its not gonna happen

Ha!! You're right

you're a financial advisor yet you were dumb enough to get into a relationship despite knowing full well just how costly they are and how many financial risks they have like children + failed marriages?

you need to look for another line of work bud.

I'll dump some of her pics.. Enjoy guys

How close was he to you?

I was studying when we where dating nowadays I regret nothing except the sex. (It was so good) but I think she's a fucking bitch now

Do not get him a job. He has no loyalty he will jump ship the second the company needa everyone to stay strong. You will look like a kook for getting him hired hence you will have to go into damage control for a favor for someone who betrayed you in the first place. Pretty much cucked if you help him.

Let's see he was the first guy to recruit me into finance, after 2 years I got better opportunities, a paid scholarship and a offer for an internship on the firm that I'm currently working. i just think I owe him a favor.

sounds like you do

hey, if you know he's not terrible at his job and don't know some hobo that needs it more than him, might as well

He surely can use that backstabbing attitude and stick it up his butt I just hope I don't get a backfire for it...

well let this be a lesson to you.

no more relationships. no marriage. no children (unless they're on your terms).

just focus on your ambitions and make women secondary, if even that.

yeah, i think you two are even

bros before ho's