Good places to visit in ITALY that aren't Rome, Pisa, Florence, Venice etc. (the standard places for a tourist)

Good places to visit in ITALY that aren't Rome, Pisa, Florence, Venice etc. (the standard places for a tourist)

Then you should try Sup Forums, it's that way ->
/thread

As in your pic - > south tyrol, the most beautiful place ever created

I live in Bolzano, South tyrol.
Come visit us for two weeks in the summer July/August, if you like hiking you wont find many places as nice as here.
Cons: we're the most expensive region in italy, i'd say most stuff costs 50 to 100% more than the italy average.

When someone wants to go hiking he shouldn't go to Bozen

You could easily pick a random point in a map and be sure that there are tons of things to see in a 50 kms radius. So decide whether you prefer sea, mountains, countryside, lakes, big modern cities, ancient ones, and so forth and go on from there. Avoid at all cost southern italy, because despite its beauty it's a horrible place with horrible people. Cheers

do one of the alta via dolomoti starting in plätzwiese going to sanes fanes

What I'm saying is you can spend two weeks in the region, you shouldnt stay 2 weeks in Bolzano, that would be a waste of time.

Agreed, avoid the south like the plague, it's a third world version of italy.

Siena. Sweet medioeval town.

If I wasnt born in Rome I wish I was born in Siena. That's quite something, considering how proud I am of my lineage.

Try Como, it's a lake town

People are annoying only in Naples and in Calabria. Sicily is nice and there is something worthy in Puglia as well.

Most of these are stereotypes, but avoid Naples at all costs. There is truth beneath what they say about native folk in there.

Ok, lemme try to explain why South Tyrol is the best place to travel to (if you have some money, or live near). First if all: the rest of italy is beautiful too, without a doubt. But in South Tyrol you have a whole country in some km. You don't have to travell very far to get from one beautiful place to another beautiful place, that looks completely defferent from the first one. South Tyrol is extremely diverse and the people there have their own charme.

Been there 4 times.
Absolute lies about the people, which is nothing special.
The place, like a million others spots in Italy, is very beautiful, tho.

Nothern italian people is just annoying as the southern, even if completely different. If you prefear close-minded workaholics to lazy asses the north is definitelly your spot, tho.

>Good places to visit in ITALY
The border crossings to other countries
Italy has some nice landscapes but the country is full of Italians to ruin it
It's a overpriced third world country full of lazy people

Go to Turin. The movie museum and Egyptian museum (if that's still there) are worth checking out.

Also visit a little nearby town called La Cassa and go to pizzeria L'Alambicco. Best pizza I've had in my entire life.

There's also a gelato factory around that area somewhere, but I forget where it is. They make the best ice cream.

Also this Definitely go there.

It's the most beautiful country in the world, and its truly full of lazy people like me, who pref enjoying their short lives instead of being cucked by a consumist way of living.

Keep enjoying your negroes and traps, filthy american dog. Possibly dont set foot in the country, me like (along with many others) fucking your sisters but hate you sock&sandals pathetic greaseball.

Pre Dissaponting Gang Bang

Italy is the watered down version of other countries in that area
Beter go to the other countries

You want nice mountains?
Better go to Switserland
You want to be disrespected by annoying people?
Better go to Morocco
You want to see ruins and nice beaches?
Better go to Greece
You want good food?
Better go to France
You want to party?
Better go to Greece or Spain

-

R.I.P. english

>implying americans know how shitty Italy is

>France
>good food

I almost smiled, but it's too stupid to be true. This guy clearly never set foot off his negro-fucking mum in Amerilard.

~

'

`

Pretty accurate except for the food.
In which way foies gras is better than lasagne? (original lasagne with ragú, besciamella and a blond hair of your sexy aunt who has big tits and amazing ass and you keep fappig to her like theres no tomorrow... XD)
(Milanese fag here btw)

This is Pavia
only 20 min far from Milan

>In which way foies gras is better than lasagne?
you get to know you've had a goose tortured for you.
srs is actual torture. find a vid

You got a recipe for that lasagna, nigga? I'm hungry.

I know. Foies gras suck on many levels

Sorry i don't have it. Find an italian sexy aunt, they always make unbelievable lasagne and also pomelli con ingoio

Can I borrow your sexy Italian aunt?

Ostia is near rome but is far enough out of the way that it doesnt count

> Tirolers have own charm
Bunch of in-bred retards unable to speak the national language due to hurr durr my origins

Visit Sudtirol if you want to ski, avoid for anything else.

I live in Siena and can agree that it's worth a visit. Yet it's very small, will take no more than a day, but there a lot of small towns around like Monteriggioni (assassins creed 2) and San Gimignano