The man who said "enough"

can you believe it Sup Forums. all these years we brushed him off, called him melon. "hes just a youtuber" we said. and yet this man went on to be the most defining political voice of the 21st century. a man who single handedly turned the world on its head and ousted the political ruling class and the bougeoir for the traitorous cowards they are. this man stood up for the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the scum. he stood up and said "thats enough". thats all he said yet his word echoed straight through the hearts of the working class and deep into the core of the political elite leaving them bleeding and crying on the floor. the world will never be the same again

on this day anthony became a hero

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bLl0IAY_eI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed. I can't believe he came out as a Nazi. It was really inspiring how he owned up and admitted he wanted a nation for only pure, white people of European stock. So brave. You are an inspiration to your fellow alt-righters Anthony. Stay strong and praise Kek.

That tangent about "white patriots murdering minorities like motherfucking Rwanda" was a little out of line though

Well, in the words of Anthony himself, "The soil of America must be stained with the blood of lesser persons, lest we stay chained to this rotting and degenerate society".

>his word echoed straight through the hearts of the working class
lmao the working class probably hates this fag

>what do you do for a living?
>I work construction, building houses all day with little to no breaks. I hate it but it helps me support my family. How about you?
>I put my opinion on the internet for hundreds of thousands of 15 year olds to see so that they can then go spam my opinions on Transylvanian carpet weaving forums as objective fact. I also had a meme channel but those stupid SJWs took it down.

Fake news.

>em-you

Fuck fantano, fucking piece of shit. It's pronounced myou.

This is going to make the next Needle Drop/Dead End Hip-Hop collaboration really awkward.

it's pronounced moo you fucking idiot

NO.

It's pronounced the same way you'd say the 'mu' in the word 'mutant'.

Anything else is literally wrong.

Buddy. Pho-ne-tics. Look it up. The pronunciation of the phonetic cluster 'mu' in English is "moo". Objectively. Deal with it.

nice copy pasta mate

it is pronounced myou
/myou/sic
/myou/tant

Antnee might not always be the most respectable when it comes to opinions but it really pleases me to see someone who isn't right-winged calling out shitty journalism. He gained a lot of respect from me after today

Reminder that these are the kind of "people" who attack anthony
youtube.com/watch?v=3bLl0IAY_eI
A bunch of college losers and a tranny

This has already been settled

this guy is all over the front page of reddit today
who is he?

nice bait

His stinkpieces are by far the most enjoyable content on his channel. God bless the king.

Andolfo Fitlerano

it's pronounced Myoui
Myoui Mina

mods

Last week he was numale
Now he is a hero of the alt-right
Who he post-ironically disavows
It all worked out exactly as ((((we)))) wanted

tick tock yoru 12-ji ~~ isoganai to time limit ~~

Liberals are the new conservatives.

My views are pretty much as liberal as it gets but the way so many of the left positions itself now is some all or nothing, "with or us against us" style bullshit. Constantly looking for the opportunity to attack and shame people. It's like the fucking old people with sticks in their ass who used to moan about wanting anything slightly edgy taken off TV only now it's straight, white middle class people demanding other people don't say anything that they perceive offensive to other races, sexualities and classes.

For sure, his PJW stinkpiece was godtier

only if you're an american spastic

>this man went on to be the most defining political voice of the 21st century
this never happened you underage /r/indieheads tourist. please leave

This desu. they make people alt right

honestly i didnt even make this thread as b8. its just heavily ironic shit posting i wrote it for a laugh and i thought someone might find it funny too. i didnt expect somebody would think i was actually being serious, but here you are

the fact that you couldnt even sense the irony and to top it off you actually had the nerve to call me a reddditor while actually being one is alarming to me. i feel like you work at fader. surely no one can be as out of touch as you are? you're ezra arent you?

this cant be a real 4channer

>this reddit spacing
fuck outta here

reddit spacing is when you space with each sentence. again, you are out of touch. now im really starting to think you must be ezra. nothing like this ever happened before to me on Sup Forums. to find someone so aggresive but out of touch and repeating memes they dont understand. like a fish out of water pretending to walk. you must be ezra

>stopped redditspacing when called out on it

ezra this isnt healthy dude. fix your life