Why the fuck aren't Latinos ever dragged into the race troll wars? Why the fuck does it always have to be niggers...

Why the fuck aren't Latinos ever dragged into the race troll wars? Why the fuck does it always have to be niggers, whites, and asians? They should also feel inferior to other skin colors as well.

Lol how's middle school treating you fag?

What does this even mean?

He probably means Latinos are white. Which is not true, of course.

It means he thinks you're thirteen but I would say thirteen and a half at least.

You don't feel inferior if you look like mario lopez

Another great thread. The hits just keep on coming.

Because they're playing the long game. They out breed the other races 4 or 5 to 1, so the country will be theirs again in a few more generations. Why rock the boat and upset the status quo? President Sanchez 2052, hell make Mexico great again.

No need to, cause we will wait until U guys kill one another off, then R alien Overlord will come in and eat the rest of you fools

Mexicans are a nationality.
Hispanics are an ethnic group, unless they are classified as "non-white Hispanic", ie. of Spanish/Portugese and Negro heritage.
Mestizos (Spanish and Native American) are simply white people with great skin coloring.

they're retarded. they never get in to tech fields. NEVER.

they won't be able to compete in the future. the jobs for dumb people will diminish and there won't be anything for them to do. they'll implode because there are 3-4 siblings who never get anywhere.

when i imagine "the sims" with mexicans in the US... they'd eventually starve and die.

Op I have only ever met Chileans, Brazilians and one guy from Belize, they were all cool except for Thomas Duquesne from Belize, are Latinos really that bad?

i think it's funny that after obama, latins were extremely marginalized. i genuinely feel that they thought they were going to be a major force in like 2006-7 but once black people became the most important thing for eight years and the only mention of them was as illegals, they have no presence. ford and vw moving to mexico made them really think they were winning. not anymore.

now, 99% of comments online are against illegals and they DID try to counter it with the dumbest common shit like "go back to europe" "you stole this land" but they've just fucking given up. i read it all on yahoo and they are total limp dicks these days.

because nobody cares about you shitty dirt people. you don't matter your race could be obliterated in a matter of days and nobody would care.

When a people, any people illegally enter a nation, decrease wages, decrease living standards and raise crime, can you blame the citizens of that nation to hold negative opinions of the people who are costing them a raise in wages and living standards and causing crime ?

Blacks are heavily affected by illegal immigration and undocumented labour in the US.

Once the US is Latino , you will have a new Mexico , so a negative for everyone.

the sarcasm is strong in this one

Because Latinos are too busy working for less and untaxed at the jobs that Asians ,Whites and Blacks no longer want to do.

How do Mexicans decrease wages?

OP conveniently forgot the Jews, inciting race wars again Schlomo Goldstein?

don't be a faggot

Ok , when illegal undocumented workers work for cash , the farm or business they work for doesn't hire locals , a flood of people who will work for very little lowers the price of labour.

Then why hold the worker responsible for the action of the business owner? If the farm or factory owner would follow the law, illegal immigrants making less and somehow decreasing wages and costing raises, wouldn't be an issue. If nobody would hire them, then what chance would they have to succeed in any form?

Yes you are correct,I'd like to see both the business and the illegal workers both severely punished.

Because for the past several decades, Latinos/Hispanics/wetbacks have successfully bred and integrated with whites and created offspring that can blend in.

Source: me, the product of wetback/whitegirl fornication.

As for success of noone hires them, I assume you are unfamiliar with groups like MS-13 ?

Mexican organised crime is a massive issue in the US.
Or are you going to blame drug users for that to?
No drug dealers means no drug users.

If you claim being a gangbanger counts as a success, then I guess? I was referring to my question of how illegals decrease wages and what to do on that problem.

Making punishments harsher on business owners who employ illegals would serve as a deterrent for lots of illegal immigration. Not everyone comes here to be a drug dealer, not every illegal here ends up one. Keep the head of a family from earning pay and being unable to bring their family here, would decrease the problem substantially. Not many business owners would chance hiring an illegal if the punishment were so.ething but a slap on the wrist. All business forfeiture with personal property and federal jail time.

As far as ms13 is concerned, fucking kill em all. Same with the surenos nortenos border brothers crypts bloods and all that other bullshit. They're all known as violent gangs so they don't deserve any mercy.

Solution, impose business destroying penalties for people who hire illegals willingly.
Introduce an employment registration system nationally.

Heavily penalise undocumented workers, 6 months imprisonment with hard labour before being deported and barred entry into the US, if they return 5 years labour.

A little harsher on the immigrant and I think it's a viable option. I like the idea of hard labor. They want to work so put em to work for the government for free. America needs new infrastructure.

Yessssss.

This. Remove jew first. He’s the common enemy.

And I think this eurofag wants America to curb illegal immigration so their country has a template to kick out the sand niggers.

Kek, I'm not European,nor do I live in Europe nor North America.

Irrelevantfag then.

I dont get it. latinos are niggers.

Yes , the messenger is more important than the message.

Enjoy your hell of ignorance.

Because Latinos have few reasons to be insecure about their position in the race war, less reasons to sperg around.
>Latino-dominated countries in America
>net population growth
>people in physical and mental shape to commit extreme violence

While we have edgy right-wingers that think 56% ageing and obese well-fed lazy suburb dwellers could fulfill le edgy race war meme.
Guess who would genocide who.

>mfw Latino
>Mfw making good money in yurope
>Mfw thinking about going to the us
>Mfw marrying and breeding an american pawg
Life is good man

Good, be a positive influence on the west.
Why does everyone think that whites hate non-whites due to superficial bullshit?
Whites like Asians because of how Asians act , in general we don't like blacks and Latinos because of how they act.