Milan is finished forever?

Milan is finished forever?

only until Messi and Ronaldo finally retire and team-building becomes important again

yes

they are now a front for a chink consortium

It were the traditionalist like Galliani who ran the club into the ground. Not everyone can have smart people like rumenigger and hoeneis in their board, most Italian boards are full of retards.

They have chinks now, so if they spend smart they might become good again. Mirabelli is a decent Sporting Director so we'll see.

Sheva (^ω^)

yes, their are like the new steaua bucarest and who thinks otherwise is just deluded

i know that in a few years they'll get a really good team together again for a couple of meme seasons and we'll all get to be like "oh wow eh awaken the sleeping giant archetype woahh"

They have new owner now so maybe

Serie A is finished forever.

literally only 2 points behind EPL in coefficients and they will overtake EPLel next season.

CHOINA

>Jubewinslol

Juve aren't Bayern or Olympiakos tier. Main problem with Bundesliga is that teams like Dortmund and Gladbach can never ever have enough money to succeed because they can't over the salaries that Bayern and EPLel clubs can so they have to sell so often. And Juve is a lot worse than Bayern 2bfair.

In Serie A there are a lot of clubs with money now, it's only a matter of time before Juve fucks off. Inter also won it 5 times in a row and they were a lot better than Juve are now, and look where Inter is now.

And besides that, who cares who wins the league as long as the games are fun to watch. Serie A is my favourite to watch.

>implying team building isn't important

just look at their performances in the NT compared to their club.
They are great players, among the best ever, but overrated by pleying in 2 of the top 5 clubs of the decade in teams built around them.

It's monopolized by Juventus, the rest of the teams are dogshit and do fuck all in CL/EL.

Nah. It's cyclical. Milan will be a decent side again.

>In Serie A there are a lot of clubs with money now
who? please dont tell me you think the chinks are going to on some abramovich spree lol.
>Inter also won it 5 times in a row and they were a lot better than Juve are now, and look where Inter is now.
4 times, the 06 one was just defaulted to them. and that only happened because of the fallout of calciopoli.
>they were a lot better than Juve are now, and look where Inter is now.
for one season they were better, other than that not really. also inter didnt maintain that level because they lacked juves means

it's always gonna be fun to laugh at their failure and no, chinks arent some sheikh or russian entrepreneur, they aren't interested in making milan great. They want to earn money from it

I want a suit like Beppe's one

>Inter won 5 in a row
>no one cared
>Juve wins 6 in a row
>no one cares
>their best player is taken every year by an actual top league team to become an underwhelming mediocre disappointment

what a joke league

>dont tell me you think the chinks are going to on some abramovich spree lol.
the oes at Inter spend around 100m last sumer only, let's what the Milna ones do

>he thinks juventus would not win the EPL 6 times in a row

100m is like one good player nowadays, or 1.11 Pogbas

100 mill is more than arsenal and Liverpool combined net spend in a transfer season

>their best player is taken every year by an actual top league team to become an underwhelming mediocre disappointment
You mean Pogba? I hope that happens every year

lol.

they spent 90m because they sold 105m. you cant improve if you take out more than you put back in

chinks arent shit. they want the brand in their portfolio, nothing more they wont spend enough to be anything worth a shit

Are you legit retarded? They sold no one meaningfull
And even if you Are talking about Juve for some stupid reason they still spent more than what they earned.
Chinks alredy spent a lot and are going to do so again this summer, the one's at Inter at least.

>Chinks alredy spent a lot
of inters money, they didnt invest shit you fucking idiot. and they took them from 4th to 7th. enjoy being part of the ching chong brand with other "great" teams like chinkston villa and wolverhampton noodles

>of inters money
duh, that's the case for every team ever. And Inter was spending that kind of money before they came, while also reducing theyr debt in the meantime, how would that be possible without investing?
Nice goalposts moving btw