Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14jJoEU-w9I
youtube.com/watch?v=YpnEdgn42vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X86b0m_ehlI
youtube.com/watch?v=6sMZQRONmYI&index=9&list=PLA53AC18F2E12D88C
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic not in the least bit related

theyre the best maybe even better than sgt peppers
you can always tell when someone is new to the beatles because they blindly shit on the early stuff

it's beyond boring

thats*

Ironically, their early stuff was the most influential and innovative. No one was making albums like this in 1964.

BEATLES FOR SALE YOU IDIOT

>not let it be

I hate that album

Why such a strong emotion, user?
Just let it be

alright i'm actually relistening to it and it has a fucking tight second half
first half is eh

I'd say it's a legitimately good album throughout desu

It's definitely one of their most unrefined albums but on one hand it show cases how they were good songwriters even before developing that much from their merseybeat phase - Paul's bass is still really simplistic in this one, for example.

Pretty much all of their stuff was the most influential and innovative. They were a year ahead of everyone else up until Let it Be.

Let It Be was released late, that's why user.

Yellow Submarine you plebs, Hey Bulldog can't save it.

It's All Too Much can, though.

It's literally those two songs carrying the album, though they're top tier song.

If your least favorite Beatles album sans Yellow Submarine isn't Let It Be you're a fag.

>spotted the pleb that should be anally raped by the male population of an African country of his choosing but would probably like it

squeeze doesn't count

Holy fuck Let It Be is a solid 7/10. Think for yourself, kid

not in any way shape or form

this

Since Venomous Villain still exists nah
Since never let me down and self titled exists nah

Oh fuck off.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

king of limbs

humanz

life of pablo (yes, worse than graduation)

What's bad about this? I listened to it some time ago and it was pretty good.

>King of limbs
>not Pablo honey
You're a special kind of fucking retard

AHDN is a fun album + it comes with a movie so I highly doubt it is the beatles worst album, I would maybe throw the title at please please me because that album is just cover songs

Radi fucking tude. Not even gonna download pic related

Their worst album is Beatles for Sale, no contest. Sure, Yellow Submarine wasn't that great save a couple of songs, but Beatles for Sale is absolutely the worst thing they've shat out. Hard Day's Night whether you like it or not, it sounds good. Beatles for Sale sounds like absolute trash.

What version are you listening to?

How can you sleep at night with such shit opinions?

Daily reminder that The Beatles NEVER put out a bad record EVER!

What difference does it make? Is there a good version I can find somewhere? I just don't really dig the music in it. There's not much improvement over a Hard Day's Night which is what it should have been. There's a couple of good-alright songs in there, but not compared to, for example, Yellow Submarine, where the only good songs are great.

Otherwise, the version I listened to wasn't as high quality as I thought. You could always change my mind. I got a disc and the Spotify version, can't find a higher quality recording.

this desu
its all too much is probably my favoritre beatles song but the album is dragged down by literally everything else

absolute pleb, AHDN is one of the best

literally billy-joel-tier pop rock. it's listenable but it's not even close to their first three albums

When you said sound I thought you meant the recording it sound quality. Also the version does matter because it sounds awful in stereo, you can notice some things that you didn't even know were there when you hear the mono.

>Love is Lost
>The Stars (Are Out Tonight)
>Valentine's Day
>Where Are We Now
>The Title Track

I don't think so

Literally You'll Rebel minus the self-awareness, and self-awareness was what made that album.

That's the fourth best Beatles album

It’s not even the worst Beatles album of 1964

I'll check it out user. I don't like that only the stereo versions are readily available, but Beatles For Sale is probably one of their worst stereo mixes.

fashion week is easily worse than that (at least less entretaining)

even with all the hate surrounding this thing right now how can you say this is worse than asunder

You shut the fuck up. Beatles for Sale is an incredible album.

views is trash.

Sup Forums likes to hate on it cause it charted and some normies like the singles

I think you forgot that the self titled from 1967 exists

>self titled from 1967
stop
youtube.com/watch?v=14jJoEU-w9I
youtube.com/watch?v=YpnEdgn42vQ

these are from the 1969 seft titled

my bad.
But come on, at least it isn't as bad as Tonight.

Has anyone ever figured out wtf the deal is with Beatles for Sale? It was so low-key compared to other releases, but it's complete magic from front to back, more so than all the prior releases, which all contained several duds, and nothing comparable has ever been produced. It's probably my favorite Beatles album. Seriously, what the fuck went right with Beatles for Sale?

Amor ai love iu

it's literally so bad that the band has become irrelevant and no one not even Fantano has reviewed this piece of shit album

OP said worst, not best

Which one?
I like the one from 69, much better than Tonight.
Tonight and the 67 one are in the same level tho, but Tonight has Loving the Alien, so I think it wins.

They were getting sick of being a rock band and touring and being a product. So they intentionally made a low key album, and gave it a snarky title

It's painful dud

not my favorite beatles album but yeah it's pretty great. also had a cool gatefold photo

youtube.com/watch?v=X86b0m_ehlI
or maybe it's because I like Toy. Most people would argue that it's not better than Hours... but I like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=6sMZQRONmYI&index=9&list=PLA53AC18F2E12D88C

I mean I like it fine I just prefer a hard days night is all.
Oddly enough the stereo mix is way better than any other pre sgt pepper Beatles stereo mix, too. Most of the Beatles stereo albums from then sound like trash but Beatles for sale sounds glorious.