Now I know why Sup Forums hate R&M so much

Now I know why Sup Forums hate R&M so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lpKx3FMNC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think Sup Forums hates the show, the show is probably an average comedy cartoon, idk I have never watched it, however I feel like Sup Forums hates the notion that only above average intelligent people will like and understand the show. As any normal person would.

You realize thats a meme right?
Dan harmon and justin roiland (creators) literally made a video of themselves ripping on all the faggots that think that.

>nipples on left
>no nipples on right
>equality

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I am aware of the meme, however there are/were people who though that, regardless of the show's creators. Those are the ones that Sup Forums ridiculed. Not the show itself.

Cause hate is all the world has even seen lately.

Kill all, god will know his own.

come on, user, op is just trying to upset you by calling you a nazi.

Why are you like this?

Reasonable and calm? Yeah I didn't expect to see this on Sup Forums either

Sup Forums hate Rick and morty because its popular.
That is all. Literally.
You dont have to be a genius to figure that out

No, Sup Forums hates the show because the ones that love it are without fail retarded faggots. Also, its not a very good show beyond the first season
youtube.com/watch?v=1lpKx3FMNC4

This is not very different from what I said.

Link?

To be fair high iq ect ect I don't have the pasta for this one.

>not a very good show after the first season

This. Combined with a year and a half wait for season 3, only for it to be shorter than promised, and the fucking pickle shit, this show is dead.

This was from season 1 and I remember Sup Forums almost universally loving the show back then. Then again this was before leftists started calling everyone that disagreed with them nazis.

that scene is actually really a good analogy, the joke wasnt really funny the first time and the threee times afterwards didnt make it better

>however I feel like Sup Forums hates the notion that only above average intelligent people will like and understand the show. As any normal person would.

It's a troll thing to say. Of course it doesn't require a certain level of intelligence...but, if what one normally watches is reality tv, then it's likely one wouldn't get some of the jokes on R&M. But that's not from a lack of intelligence, just a lack of appreciation for humor that isn't just slapstick or bullshit drama.

Better than current South Park, not as good as prime South Park. It's 8/10. Anyone who says differently is someone trying to be edgy because he heard to not like it because some edgy teenager was dictating the things we do and don't like.

I don't like it as it's hard to understand because I don't have a IQ of 200.

>Also, its not a very good show beyond the first season
>this show is dead.
To be fair, you need a higher IQ to enjoy the later seasons.

Is this the samefag who keeps posting quotes from some faggot copypasta from reddit?

Rick and Morty was a robot chicken tier show with sci fi themes that the internet jerked off too much because of "MUH nihilism" that everyone got sick of so they associate the show with it. Similar thing happened to Pulp Fiction

this

Where?

padded bra
bitches always be lying
>the show is deeper and more realistic than you could even comprehend

>never heard of padding

You suck at memeing

>this

I mean I think tv shows/movies and humor in general is subjective, some people like it and some don't. I don't think there's and universal 5/10, 8/10 or 10/10 show.