GTA V is the best game ever

GTA V is the best game ever.

prove me wrong. protip: YOU CAN´T

Its a great game. Tell me...

I think games are like music, movies or women, it't subjective. Myself, for example, always liked sports games and didn't care much for the GTA series.

love sports games 2 but gta is numero uno,
so much work in it, so much fun, open world, racing, flying, swimming, biking everything

Agreed. Games are entirely subjective imo. Someone that enjoys comedy movies might not really like horror films, and the same can be said about videogame genres. It's hard to look at any given game completely unbiased.

Pay to play garbage

Inb4 updates are free, they’re not, you’re just retarded

Ya’ll obviously never play motherfucking Garfield Kart

Gta 6 is coming 2021 :(

I understand, and for a lot of people it probably is their favorite game ever, but it's hard to claim any game is the best ever overall

>i like buying the same game repackaged every year for another 60-100$
>it's not different except they sometimes slightly upgrade the graphics and add new players
>but that's the fun of it

People who preface with "xxx is subjective," are about to spout erroneous bullshit. Because they're stupid.

I would say san andreas is slightly better just because its broad array of options, gta v is a close second and if San Andreas was made now with better graphic it would hands down be a better overall game, before it's time.

i know what you mean. max payne 3 was hell of a game

San Andreas was OK, if you were willing to overlook that it was in a really "bad" "neighborhood," and all the stations were shit.

I mean I didn't say it's not like that. However it doesn't mean they can't be my favorite games. Also i have not been playing games for 2-3 years now, back when I played more they made significant improvements every year adding new stuff etc.

>mfw I realize I was deprived of Garfield Kart as a child

Minecraft master race

Too small map. I need 2-3 states full of big and smaller cities and rural shit.

To be fair if you have fun playing it that's what matters.
Also, having literally rehashed the same shit over and over for years means they've likely got the coding down fucking pat, which can make or break a game.
I just disagree with the whole "let's sell you the same game five times in a row and pretend it's new each time"

GTA V was maybe the best GTA ever made. But best video game? Nigga you got aspergers.

so what would you say is the best video game ever created? you cum gurgling fuck gnome

Best free roam for sure. I don't even play some shitty movie-alike games.

I like it would play it all the time if my pc could run it without stuttering. I prefer The Division tho don't know what I like about that game cause its pvp is shit just like it

I like that farm game.

Same game? You kiddin' me?!
Way more many triangles in V.
C'mon, Bro!

I've never played it, so I'm just gonna have to take your word for it.

Hello Kitty Island Adventure....In VR of course.

Shenmue.

OP is faggot, game is trash

GTA V is good but not the greatest, Pokemon is probably the greatest video game.
As for GTAs go; GTA SA has more depth and more things to do than V does. Vice City is my personal favorite out of the bunch. V to me, can be better and bigger but they keep the place small and the vehicles are getting lamer. I just want a combined map or GTA country.

What about Red Dead Redemption? What about LA Noire? Shit, what about Skyrim, Ocarina of Time, Diablo II, Super Smash Bros? Niggas there's lotsa shit better than GTA. I ain't knocking it, but still.

Tempest

oh shenmue was awesome, first game i really fell in love with

Okay I'll admit I had a small kek there
Also, to be honest id rather get an extremely similar game over and over and enjoy it than play the games I usually play. Never fucking enjoy any of them anymore, they're all shit, boring and frustrating. It's either too easy, too hard, but usually some piss poor mix of the two with no balance, shit story, and even shittier gameplay.
Maybe I'm just getting too old and boring...

Was at one point. Now it's dated and the mechanics suck. Ps3 port.

Been playing since the top-down view. 5 had an excellent storyline behind it and thats what kept me playing. Otherwise, same exact shit as its predecessors, kill people, steal cars.
LA Noire i still hold in high regards though, from the Rockstar team.

This game is about exploring and not just fucking around with the police or killing people. Just take a walk around LS at sunset, go through alleys and you'll understand what I mean.

>combined map
This dude gets it. I wanna do jobs for the Og Vincent Vincetti(?). That would be cash.

IQ 61 faggot detected.

Its just a poor mans san andreas

Nigga you mad? Red dead is a redneck shit with ultra-small map and nothing to do. LA noire isn't even free roam, because there is again nothing to do in the city. Skyrim was good,but only if you're into dragons and medival shit. Everything else is garbage.

nah dude, i can´t play san andreas longer than a half hour and im bored as fuck, gta 5 online is so much fun.

Anyone else see the irony here, because
San Andreas.
Ew.

Sure an unfinished steaming pile of crap that was redone right before release and jewed up to take as much money as possible while shitting on single player peoples. I hope your grandmaw got raped

OP is always a faggot, only rarely he's not. I've not played any of the GTA games since Vice city was new. After having kids five months ago, only gaming I do now is Hearthstone while taking a dump.

if san andreas would be look like that i would play it again.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Motherfucker!
My Jewish granma WAS raped!
Fucking pogroms. They are the Worst!

So free roam is what decides if a game is good or not? Is that all your small IQ can handle? "Hurr durr if i can't do what i want then it's a shitty game." Jesus fucking christ, if sperglords were trees, you'd be a fucking sequoia.

Diablo 2
Damn

The game was okay on release, but then rockstar and take 2 got greedy and targeted the 12 year olds that inhabit the lobbies now.

Dis nigga gets it.

IQ is 137. Free roam ftw. Scripted bullshit is past era, deal with it.

l.a. noire was a boring peace of shit.

Single player was legendary.
Gta online is one of the most toxic piles of shit fueled mostly by Rockstar's Jewish greed and daddies' credit cards.

Agreed

Jewstar and take 2 ruined it with micro transactions targeting kids. It’s really sad to see a good company kill itself

So GTA and the occasional Elder Scrolls game (that I might add only have new releases once every console) are the only good video games? Out of the thousands that have been made? Yeah, sounds real fucking legit. Tard.

for me the best game story is GTA SA, the ambientation, the story, it's not realistic but it's like a movie, or a lot of movies wired.
And also all the stuff in it, like Truth, SLJackson and all that movie details.

To me its starcraft 2 by far

New pc coming 2021

hating jews while playing video games...

when do you grow up and get a life?

Multiplayer is a wank, free roaming gets old fast and the story is mediocre so not even close

Single player felt bland to me tbh

Online is cancer aids

Yes that's true. The only good games. Because freedom. That's it.
If you can't fucking around after ending - game is sucks.

Kill itself? They've made literal shit tons of cash on this game and continue to rack up the zeroes.
Compromised their ethics, maybe. Sold their souls, perhaps.
Killed the company? NFW. Rockstar gonna be jus' fine.

Mods nigga

Have you played Witcher 3 and all it’s expansions?

Opiaf

The whole SA map is way smaller than just one LS in V. What mods can help with it?

Idk it depends, when do you stop giving 5 dollar blow jobs to old guys in suits

After I beat the game I put 90+ hours into just driving around with music playing off headphones just chilling and relaxing.

Idk for sure but there has to be something. Sorry I'm not much help but there has to be at least one fucking texture update mod.

ma nigga

They come out with a new gta like ever 7 years you fuckin idiot

The "Go Buy GTA V, You Cheap Fuck" mod. It's awesome.
Available at GameStop and on Steam.

Jesus christ, are you for real? Thepiratebay.org man. who the fuck buy games nowadays?

Motorcycles were fun, especially with that shop bought that gives you free customization shit pays for itself. Or just doing dumb shit I got a truck stuck up under the train and launched like 50 foot in the air.

I meant it figuratively, they killed the company that made quality content. Rebirthed as a greedy tumor

Very close with GTA V, but the single best videogame ever is Red Dead Redemption.

Oh yes, please give me a tutorial that takes a fucking hour to finish and if i make a mistake i want to do it all over again.

Fuck you and your taste in miserable games OP. I hope you get Lou Gherig's disease you fucking bottom feeder.

I know it's been said before but GTA 4 felt more immersive. gta 5 driving is dull which is a big aspect of the game. I love rockstar devs tho. `

hope they get the next installment right

Possibly, but I'd vote for the one before it - GTA U.

yeah dude, i love driving motocross with hard electro music and shooting random online players down..so much fun not the story, just make ur own

he was talking about sports games numnuts

I used to fucking love GTA 5. That's was my shit. I was level 392 online and i earned that shit. But eventually, it just became walk outside, die immediately, respawn, 12 year old in a jet kills you, respawn, his buddy hits you with his car. Its just bullshit at this point. And not to mention that if you want to stsrt out fresh its a fucking pay to play.

Its no Dwarf Fortress

It’s more like a babies game for babies

They’ll get it “right” up your ass with more shark cards, or whatever else they want to call their micro transaction in the next gta

stfu nigga play online and do ur own shit, playing storyline i hope u get stomache cancer faggot

and i only care about games where you can sex mods like skyrim loverslab

My internet is too shit to play online so I just was purely single player. I almost bought it for pc but I couldn't justify dropping the money. Sold my ps4 3 months ago to help buy a car that is now needing a new engine.

Did you even play the campaign/story of red dead , it is a masterpiece of a game , a great transposition of western classics.

How in earth could you fail the tutorial? Are you that stupid?

Sounds like YOU are working for your CAR man...

What if I old you Grove Street was in GTA V.

Rolling joints while playing

holy shit dude selling a ps4 for a new car in gta 5? I like it, u must really love this game.

Masterpiece? Oh look I'm a good outlaw huur helping lawman to kill outlaws hurr duurr miss mcfaralene I love you but I have wife you know hurr barn is burned fuck hurr poker hurrr durr I'm fucking dead lol kek. 20 years later: you killed my papa now I'm gonna kill you mister bang!
THE END.

Only fun with GTA is the rp servers. And it's only fun for few hours.

Yeah pretty much a slave to figuring out how to get the money without being able to work because no car or attempting to rebuild the engine for slightly cheaper and hope nothing goes wrong. I had a 12$ an hour job lined up that didn't interfere with college then it fucked me. Probably tmi but oh well I got my Adderall script yesterday and I'm stimmed out.

i know dude, even cjs house is there everything

This. Red Dead Redemption won GOTY two consecutive years.