Anthony controversy breaks out

>Anthony controversy breaks out
>Sup Forums filled with 8-10 threads shitting on him
>Anthony makes a response video
>Sup Forums has 3-4 threads

What's the matter? All fine with buying the alt-right lie from the media, but when Melon makes his case, you dont wanna talk that much about it? Just gonna pretend like nothing happened?

Face it! Melon was right!

I wish he were actually part of the alt-right, so he could keep triggering subhuman weaklings

Heck, one of the threads isnt even about Anthony

It is about the pronunciation of Sup Forums

hahah look @ melon

He is doing pretty fine job while not being part of the alt-right

you're seriously bitching about the amount of threads on this shit there are
kek you are pathetic

buying a lie is more pathetic

nah you're still more pathetic

your dead family is a subhuman weakling bitch. start lifting

>he says while he doesn't have any arguments himself

you guys all type the same i swear its like the same guy posting in these threads

Most of the people on Fader's side were likely just trolls. I'm pretty sure most of us know he's not in the wrong but people still like to stir up shit for fun (I know I did), I'm glad he made his response, but I was always on his side

I think this guys a dickhead. I'm glad the self important losers life is over.

I can't believe i defended this dude. He is such pussy

You're a piece of shit

what are all of you going to do now he is an outcast?

how will you know what to listen to?

how will you know what numbers to give things out of 10 when telling someone else their taste is shit?

the younger end of Sup Forums could be over

turn to tinymixtapes for guidance

actual alt-right morons are jumping on faders side in this shit just to slander Fantano because he obviously is liberal as fuck. fucking lol

People on this board bought a lie without questioning it that much, which would lead them to act on this lie, making unsound decisions that would make them preform irrational actions

Complaining that the people here were knee-jerk reactionaries when the story broke out, but now dont look into it when more information comes out is less pathetic, because it questions the posters mentality. To be exposed to a differing view is beneficial to ones own mental growth, it seems that people dont want to improve themselves.

But please tell me how wanting people to be less narrow-minded is somehow more pathetic than actively being narrow-minded :)

If you seriously believe that you can somehow gouge how well reflected anyone are based on what they post here you are either new or an idiot.

You didnt answer my question

How is wanting people to be less narrow-minded somehow more pathetic than actively being narrow-minded?

Are you implying that 4 Fantano threads aren't enough? That we need more simultaneously discussions about the same topic, on the same music board?

You wrongly assume that any posts you read are opinions, when actually almost every poster here is likely to type out the exact opposite of their actual opinion because fuck off with your shit, you easy target reddit tier fucking moron

just the fact that you somehow think you can ask a question like that and get a straight answer is just funny

Agreed

No, no, no, noooo~

You still havent made your case for narrow-mindedness yet young man!

fuck anthony but I feel bad for him. that fader article was a pile of shit and I hope the "journalist" is out of a job.

>5-6 threads now
Ha! Now things are cooking up!

Everybody already knew the article was BS, not much else to add. The drink bleach thing bothers me though, he didn't even defend it.

What's the controversy?

I've been away the past month, can someone bring me up to speed about this controversy??

memes are offensive to numales
users of the memes must be gassed

basically people did not understand what a joke is
its like when people thought pepe was a white supremacist symbol

A gossip site wrote an article labeling Fantano alt-right and it blew up in a big way, caused venues he was scheduled to talk at to cancel their dates. The writer is now leading a crusade against Fantano to build up his own career

So what is this pronunciation?

If his events are being canceled melon really ought to consider looking into a libel suit. it's bad enough that artists unfamiliar with him are agreeing with the article and potentially alienating their fanbases from him. He's a great way for people to get started in learning about music.

People can dislike him, but he really is a good start for those who want to actually listen to music instead of having "something playing in the background".

>Has black wife
>Pledged his undying love for her
The Fader and it's writers are fucking retarded

This. Our dear melonhead has been always right.

when are you going to stop lying
you are not funny and pretty pathetic

None of these threads are remotely music-related and don't belong on Sup Forums, please move them to

I don't watch his vids but that response video was great.