Give me some life advice

Give me some life advice.

Avoid niggers at all cost.

Acquire 4k tv

spend 150k on gpus to create bitcoin farm

avoid sandniggers

mad girls are like a barrel full of monkeys.

its fun to watch a barrel of monkeys as they hurtle around. But you dont want to stick your cock in a barrel full of monkeys.

Kys

Don't piss into the wind.

You're not ready to get married until at least 30 if you're a dude.

>Don't piss into the wind.
He meant to say, "Piss exclusively into the wind." simple mistake, happens to the best of us.

avoid girls

Yeah, my bad

We forgive you, user. Ignorance is not your fault.

avoid japanese forest

Life is like a shit sandwich
The more bread you have the less shit you have to eat.

You're right. Thanks, Obama

sucking female penis is gay

Don't you fucking EVER call me a god damn nigger again. I will come to your house and shoot your cat.

Fuck bitches, Acquire currency.

don't u prefer steal my new bike?

...You're calling me the nigger, and yet that statement was nigger as fuck. Can you try proper fucking English, please. Not your niggerese.

>Never trust a fart.
>You can stick your dick in crazy, but never give it your address and go home to fall asleep
>Most girls look the same in the morning, all disheveled and without makeup. Either find one that doesn't, or lower your standards.
>You need to be able to eat while you look at her
>You need to be able to lift her dead body

If you kill yourself now, you'll never have to pay taxes or deal with niggers.

>Give me some life advice.

Never trust a Jew or a nigger.

Imagine having so much talent when it comes to painting. Then you paint this.

are you a nigger, nigger?

sometimes the only way to feel rich is to eat your money. this is also a way to make money.

Do I look like a nigger?

Yes

Im 40 and married and Im still not ready to be married.

Well then fuck....
>advice for a nigger?

Suicide

method?

man

red?

man

Afro?

samurai

found the nigger.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

Also, don't drink. Seriously. The cost per ounce is always a ripoff, it will fuck up some life decision at some point, it's empty calories so it will make you fat, AND it's basically poison, so your body ejects it as fast as it can. Continued regular consumption leads to all kinds of medical conditions, including cancer and cirrhosis of the liver (where you'll likely die choking on blood you've coughed up from your intestines).

Also, don't insist on being right all the time. Try to find a relationship where the other person also doesn't, and you'll both be happy

Zara is shit.

fugg

Don't stick your dick in a freak.

>trips wasted
why would you not stick your dick in a freak? we're only giving useful information here... fuck ass.