Do I want to watch this?

Do I want to watch this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B67GMYgnaws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go watch clue instead

It's literal garbage and I love it. Don't go in expecting it to be good, or scary, and you might get a kick out of it. If you like Tony Shaloub, it's worth a watch.

This. It's awful but some reason very watchable. Also huge ghost titties.

ghost tits

>Also huge ghost titties.
this

Young me saw this on tv when I was like 8 or 9 and it scared the fuck out of me.

This thread is talking a lot about ghost titties. Yet none have been posted

What did the Angry Princess do to your pants?

>youtube.com/watch?v=B67GMYgnaws

the back stories to each of the ghosts are way more interesting and deserve their own movie

the whole black zodiac thing was probably the most interesting thing about the movie

I think it was censored, I don't really remember her from back then.

I was gonna say it's dogshit but I remembered about the ghost titties. So it's just regular shit.

Ghost titties

nice

I watched it
it was shit

Fun trashfest. Do recommend but don't go in with high expectations.

Saw that back when it just came out on DVD and it really spooped me.

It's not gabarge and it's not awful.

Do you two faggots live in some alternative universe where the average horror movie isn't hundred times worse than 13 Ghosts?

its underrated horror action but it never really reached classics status.

>cut nipple

Yeah it's top tier cinema

I had to look up the release date and I was surprised that it was 2001. I wanted to call it 90's horror kino, but apparently it just feels like it.

Definitely worth watching

I love 13 Ghosts. I've watched it a few times. It's just dumb fun. I think the house/prison design was kind of cool.

Do you think it would be possible to overpower her and fuck her up against one of those glass walls while sucking on dem ghost tittays?