Question for guys into ass stuff, how do you get around the corner of the colon? Pic related

Question for guys into ass stuff, how do you get around the corner of the colon? Pic related.

Bump. My ass hungers.

Lube or courage. Choose wisely

I have both, it fits but can't get around the corner

i use cologne it helps

Get a BBC from graigslist, he'll get around your corners for ya

Try changing positions or slowly gyrating while applying dildo pressure. Just gotta move some shit around

this
Get yourself going and then spray the dildo with aftershave/cologne (depending where youre from). Chemicals used in the liquid cause relaxation of the intestinal wall allowing for more flexibility, and that will allow you to get around the corner

> My ass hungers. Kek.

practice and flexible toys

that thing is probably too stiff

Post results please.

I don’t think that’s good idea lol

Same issue here, pic related.

>11 replies
>10 posters

Everyone is a cock loving faggot on Sup Forums now.

Kek please do this, faggots

Gyrating got it, thanks user

put it in the ground and sit on it, your weight will force it. stay like that for a while. next time you try it'll be easier

Get it moving shit around?

This. I would also recommend using some muscle relaxant on your balls while you do this.
Maybe Bengay or something like that.

Feels GOOD man

Poppers help

Where do you get them

I just do some slow twisting and pushing. Or my wife will start slow, getting on top of me, face up. My knees touching my shoulders, and I just pull her in slowly. We fucking love anal play

So I recently got an 11 incher in my ass. Obviously a lot of lube, but the way I did it was have it pointed straight up and sit down on it kinda working it in with gravity and my own body weight.

my woman would definitely do this, would probably enjoy it too.
But I just can't bring myself to say I'd love her to.
She loves that I'm so masculine, and I think that would clearly take away from that, maybe change the dynamic.

use the internet faggot

Try eating very light fr a couple days so you can move most of the bulk from your intestines, and taking a water soluble fiber like metamucil helps to this end. You can even fast for a day, but I would recommend still taking the fiber.
Day of, have a couple small drinks to relax, but remember you need to listen to your body, so nothing that will dull the pain. Use lots of lube (water based are best, but require high volume for deep play. I use coconut oil, but I've been at this for nearly twenty years), try different positions, and try turning the toy. I found getting a small toy in first helped to relax that inner sphincter, then you can get a larger toy in. Remember any blood is a sign you're rushing things, so when you see red abort play for a week while your body recovers (you don't want 'roids).
When you get it in, just let it sit a while. Short, slow strokes so you can stretch that muscle, but don't withdraw too much or you could slip back out and have to start all over again.

You know, that that was feminism which made you gay?

Are you surprised by this? Really?

Nigga, it's 2018. I can get puss, and get a dick in my ass. If you've never came from anal play you've never lived.

Seen the FBI kick a door on? this is what you need to do

Solid advice. TY

Ease the tip in and fall on it

>If you've never came from anal play you've never lived.
Well, never lived like a Republican I guess with all the anal stuff, so.....