My wife is leaving me because I'm voting Trump

My wife is leaving me because I'm voting Trump.

She's a Berniebot

We have 2 toddlers and she's 8 months pregnant

What do I do?
Am I doomed to dating only women with children since I already have children?

Should I try to make her stay?

How did I fuck up so bad...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwigmIDpRV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>could not redpill his wife
Confirmed for beta cuck.

She never loved you in the first place or it's just a scapegoat for something more. I came out to my ex that I was a NatSoc and she was mad for 15 minutes then she got over it.

Date young girls who love and want babies, tell that leftist slut to fuck off, if you have a boy do not allow her to cut his cock..

Get a DNA test for your kids right fucking now. And hire a lawyer. You'll thank me later.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Your kidding, this cannot be real, right?

Hey you no longer have to raise your 3 wife's kids.

You should check into mental disorders that may accompany pregnancy. Hormones are crazy things.

/thread

Damn dude, nice, rekking that bitches reality. Gday' m8

You didn't come here before talking to her directly, did you?

I've been thinking of getting DNA tests
My oldest is a boy and he looks just like me

This newest child I had to fight every day for months to keep her from aborting it

I had a conversation with my Female Cousin the same age as I about Trump the other day, she basically showed her true self, and raged when i asked her to state a real argument and not just call him a racist and sexist. She called her friend to come get her.

I think your gonna have better days ahead of you if shes leaving you over such a shallow thing.

Tell her you've come to your senses and are now feeling the Bern.

holy fucking shit is this real?

wow kek glad I'm not straight

Trump isn't worth it. Get back with your family and make more babies. You have time to slowly redpill her.

My older brother is gay and he is amused/terrified of women after hearing about this

If a wife or gf plans on leaving due to politics thats a red flag, and he having kids too on top of that. RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE

HAHAHA everything about this post. That fucking retarded cunt in that image. You being a cuck. You do realise she's leaving you because she's giving birth to a niglet right?

I bet you'll pay child support for that niglet too!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAAHA you should fucking kill yourslef ahahahahaa

If she's leaving you because of that, she never loved you in the first place.

this

also, the child is not yours

You could be right
I can't let her brainwash my kids like her parents and liberal upbringing did to her

Great work man. Best of luck.

Or this is a bait thread.

I can date women I disagree with, you're supposed to try to change their mind and be nice about it. Were you nice or mean about supporting Trump?

You best get all your kids DNA tested if this is real. Get a lawyer and protect your funds, don't let this creature screw you.

Best advice in the whole thread. Do it

Low quality bait

This desu. Any woman that leaves you over something petty like political ideals is probably sleeping around.

Let her go, let her take the kids, move somewhere she can't find you for child support, make more heirs with another woman.
Or get her under control. But if it's escalated this far, I doubt you're capable of that.

>ZGARLIC.com
>Not sure if real, guys.
Too stupid to be allowed in the democratic process. They would have just incinerated the ballots if they wanted rid of them, but they needed to cheat they just lied about the numbers because no one with any clout will call for an independent recount.

You married a leftist. That's where you fucked up.

Listen to this man.

You should have never told her or revealed your power level.

You should have just made excuses not to vote with her.

Now here is the deal, the way out is easy mate, tell her you are sorry and you'll vote sanders.

make up with her just agree to everything she said.

Now you gotta get your act together, find a way to get out of that while leaving her with nothing and not letting her fuck you over.

You literally goofed and married a SJW. YOu have approximately 4 years before you are literally sitting across in your bed room, watching your wife fuck multiple refugees because she made you agree to it.

Abandon ship mate.

But do it on your terms, and fuck her over.

>What do I do?

Tell her their an election every four fucking years in this country, not counting all the state and local ones and ask if she's going to have the same, irrational drama-shit-fest every time.

Tell her politics don't take precedence over more important relationships. That's really immature and unhealthy. Ask her if the kids deserve a future of going back and forth between parents houses with mysterious, perhaps abusive, people in their lives since their parents are dating them. Ask her if it's all worth throwing away over a choice between THREE or FOUR fucking people running for an office who are going to be out of said office in the end anyways.

If reason doesn't work and it won't accuse her of cheating on you and making up a stupid excuse to get out of the relationship. Hence.... We're thinking the same thoughts here.

Nah just be the super cool Dad, and subtly redpill "your" children, and explain their mother is so mean and evil because she voted Bernie who lost. Kids it's a valuable lesson, never go full commie.

You've failed at life, not just as a man but at the real game, the life itself.

8/10 if bait

And this too. GET A DNA TEST

Set up meeting with every divorce lawyer in your area and pay them their one time consultancy fee then pick the best one to represent you.

She wont be able to use any of those lawyers because of conflict of interest. Also make it clear to the judge that you dont want to get a divorce and its her choice, fight it.

will america survive this election? there's a civil war abrewin'

anybody have an idea if there will be a geographical division? will it be north and south, east and west? personally i think whites will have to build bastion states or regions and segregate themselves almost completely from the rest that will be burn down. what a time to be alive.

I'm looking forward to it :)

Do what other Anons are saying. Kick her to the curb, DNA tests make sure their yours, fight for custody if they're yours, don't let the cunt get any money from you.

You have plently of puss slaying days ahead of you OP. More important things to worry about first though.

She just found an excuse to dump you and was most likely already cheating on you for the longest time.

(P.S. Check your children's DNA)

Is this the first big fight youve had?

How old are you both and how long did you date before marrying?

vote for sanders and get a nigger to fuck your wife

>mfw I made OP's image

Fuck you OP, no one posted in that thread. You took the image and didn't even stop by the say hello. Dick

>letting her do this to you

shes batshit insane, and youre a beta cuck

I'm ready.
Good.

No I'm not vocal about anything political with her. It's outside of anything she cares about normally

Her sister and her family are very adamant Bernie supporters
I've had some long drawn out dinner party discussions with the in laws while defending my political positions

Is she mad or calm?
Mad - she will return
Calm - sorry

OP is a cuck

Kill her

If you want to live a lie, tell her that she was right and you'll vote for bernie (Vote for Trump still though)

If you want to live with a partner who you can be open with, let her go and find a new wife at a Trump rally

that pic gave me a good kek, if it makes you feel better

28 and 30
Been together for 5 years

She is pretty much hostile crying and or screaming at least once every day

Shit bait

I got it from an active thread
At least your meme is movin

in anatomy i had to dissect a human head
let me tell you, it took a lot of bone sawing and hammering and prying to get through

I wonder if an icepick with the force gathered from a 1 foot downthrust could really be so effective

Leaving you for you political views ? Are you sure this isn't just an excuse to leave you regardless where you stand ?

k, if you get away from her now, you should be okay. Men have a higher ceiling for marriage. It starts to drop off from the age of 35-40. If you haven't got another one by then, you could be in trouble. But your situation sounds shitty, and I assume you've tried sit downs and talks, and she still isn't listening?

How long were you together before marriage?

>She is pretty much hostile crying and or screaming at least once every day

These problems seem to go far beyond mere election preferences, I would seriously consider marriage counseling - which will hopefully segway into personal counseling. At least give this a shot at working for the sake of your kids.

This weapon was designed for the gruesome trench-fighting of WWI, used in placed no wider than a few feet. It was designed to thrust downward, piercing the enemy's steel helmet, and withdraw cleanly.

Fuck, forgot the pic.

you need to redpill her

youtube.com/watch?v=KwigmIDpRV0

DNA test, stay with the kids, don't abandon them or you won't get custody. Fight legal battle using all your savings, getting your kids is more important and that way that bitch won't get any child support/alimony.

Also make sure to get video evidence of her neglecting kids, abusing you, etc. if possible. Buy a body camera.

Feel like it would glance off and id get a bicep piercing

Yes it could I'm sure you know that the skull is made of multiple bones and two of those bones join together in the centre of the head.

Tell your wife she is being selfish and doing a horrible service to the children you two had. No disagreement in politics should make you divorce when you have kids. You guys can put your differences aside and finish raising your kids. They should not be thrown by between parents constantly it is a terrible thing to do (gay or straight)

I think the designers and users of the weapon know how it works better than your assumptions.

You don't gotta lie to make friends.

No she's not listening
It really doesn't upset me that she's voting Bernie at least it's not Hillary

shes really upset I spit on my dick before we have sex
I mean I always finger her first if she not wet already
But seems to think the spit dick means the sex is all about me
I think I've always done the spit dick because the head of my circumcised dick is always so dry

She's a squirter so I know she's orgasming...

Idk this thread has actually been helpful

>thumb over the knife

Enjoy your gamekeeper's fracture. Whoever made that image has never held a knife and watched a lot of animes.

The bait was good on a slow day like today.

6/10

>have 2 children together
>she's 8 months pregnant
>wants to leave you just because you vote Trump

I bet a hundred bucks that she'll press out a little nigger in a month. You better act now before it's too late and she demands 99,9% of your asset.

Beat her up into subbmision? How fucking beta can you be?

She leaves you because of who will be the new full, or semi puppet in washington?

Typical liberal.

>Knife
>It's an icepick
>Not knowing you use icepick grip on a fucking icepick because it has no hilt

You've never trained with knives or anything sharp for that matter, enjoy your hand slipping

>my wife is divorcing me

It speaks for itself. Don't get married, son.

Dont worry, the kids aren't yours anyway

>couldn't even redpill his wife

Get cucked into extinction by a BBC/10

Fucking pathetic

Have her committed. She's clearly mentally ill.

This just lie to the bitch

do this user, the chances of you being cucked are very high

FUCKING THIS

You must've been on to something and the JIDF was trying to slide you

Vote trump nigga and your life will get better

Best advice.

Looks like you won't be talking to your wife or her son for a very long time

Yeah no. You must be really sheltered if you don't know how to hold a knife and actually take seriously a book written by a dude who "prefers an icepick for this particular type of kill". I bet you believe it when he says he's trained in gorilla warfare and has over 5000 confirmed kills.

>How did I fuck up so bad...
You didn't fuck up because she left you.
You fucked up because you married someone who would leave you over political viewpoints.

>ave 2 toddlers and she's 8 months pregnant
she sounds like a narcissistic psychopath with absolutely no character whatsoever to destroy her family over something like that.

assuming you are at least somewhat normal.

What? Get professional help thus woman has serious issues

Why are you asking about dating like youd be able to afford it with 3child support payments?

Your life is going to be impoverished hell for the next 20 years or so. You fucked up your choice of wife, and now youre fucked.

>Don't know how to hold a knife

I have more knives than you pedro, I bet you use a shitty hammer grip or even worse a sabre grip on knives that don't have the hilt for it.

Time to bump this guy's advice.

You're better off.

Bernie supporters are brain dead.

>Sup Forums will believe this is real.

hmmmm