New pockets thread. What you got Sup Forums?

New pockets thread. What you got Sup Forums?

I wear a backpack so my pockets are empty.

Nice

How do you fit a gun into your pocket?

Here is what i had in my pockets while opening this thread

It's not that big of a gun. Unless you wear skinny jeans it should fit in your pocket just fine.

Microcompacts make it easy to throw a gat in your pants, bud.

Still need a belt really and it makes for awkward drawing and is pleb tier when compared to a good tuckable IWB holster.

>red pill
>blue pill
Morpheus?

Is that Adderall?

I actually do wear skinny pants
You are right, this holster is shit. Might get a new one today. Any recommendations for style/brand?

At least he's got the trigger guard covered so he doesn't darwin award himself.

Dude wot. Same gun, nice

Tactical cheese sticks are a necessity in today's world.

Trigger guard irrelevant with safety on. I like where your head is at though

Ayyy, yeah I wanted something smaller than my glock 17 for everyday carry, picked the shield up about a month or two ago.

Had a Shield and traded it in for the M&P .40L C.O.R.E., liked that one so much more.

That light is kinda cringeworthy but everything else is good? Do you normally EDC a book. Never seen that before but it's definitely not a bad thing. More people need to read some books.

Where do you live that you need a knife and a gun?

It's best not to take chances with a gun that's so close to your junk though.

Tbh i have no idea what substance that is. Was just in my jackets pocket.

Fuckin' got me lol

Well I'm about to head out to work, and I usually bring a book in to read for lunch hour. Been trying to catch up and re read some classics, Lord of the Flies, The Outsiders, etc.

Totes.

Galco kingtuck, any crossbreed, etc. Several high end custom holster manufacturers on IG to check out, too. The EDC community makes it easy to check on new gear and what's gud.

Alienwear holsters or wtfe makes an inexpensive option, but some people say it's not the same lvl of quality as crossbreed, etc.

When you go down that route, you'll wanna get a gun belt eventually. It's less of an issue for microcompacts, but even those destroy normal belts.

Realistically you're looking at a $150 investment for a better setup, but the difference is night and day. Better weight distribution, notice the gun less, and more practical if, Satan forbid, you ever had to draw it.

When you're so 'murican that you want to show every anons you've got a gun in your pocket. And you're proud. So proud.

External safeties are fudd tier. Git good, scrub. #tupperwaremasterrace

lol

These fags pop up in every thread.

>why do you need a knife

To cut things, it's a tool.

>why do you need a gun

For self defense, it's a tool, because local law enforcement are worthless and have no duty to actually protect citizens.

Welcome to Murricah, baby.

I mean... everybody should carry a knife, that shit is always useful, where it's to stab someone or open a sealed box.

Is everyone in America carrying gun in his pocket? Im from strict gun law european country.

I have mad respect for you. Reading seems to be a lost art in this day and age.

The thing people don't seem to get is that knives are an absolute last resort and any "self defense" capacity they could be used in is always secondary to the everyday utility they offer.

I do carry a Swiss pocket knife, but that knife seems too big for its size not to outweigh any potential everyday use I might think of.

You wear these?

I asked an honest question because I found it strange. I was not judging. I have never seen a person in public carrying a firearm that wasn't a policeman.

nah shorts and a trenchcoat

The knife really isn't that big, it might just seem like it next to the gun, but the gun isn't big either lol. Compare the knife to the lighter.

Because in america european gun laws would never work. You would quite litterally start a civil war if you tried to repeal the second amendment. It all has a lot to do with the fact the civilian owned weapons played a huge role in the founding of our country. Having so many guns here is not always the best thing but trying to take them away would be the stupidest idea ever.

Where do you live? I live southern US, open carry is pretty common. No one blinks an eye at someone carrying a gun. Now that doesn't mean if someone was carrying around an assault rifle looking suspicious that people would just accept it and walk on.

I guess you're right, and it folds right?

I live in Croatia.

OH LORT. DATS RAAAAAYCIIISSSSS.

My man servant carries all my shit.

"wizard"

You forgot "a 3-inch dick", you eunuch

Cucks, sponsored by Honda and MLB.

REMOVE KEBAB

Right now I only have my phone that I carry for a Wifi Hotspot, the phone I actually use (problem with sim connection), a Uni Posca and my keys

How much of this junk do you tuck up your ass every morning?

I'm disarmed.

Thanks for the advice! 150 is steep, but I will be looking into it. And yeah, I've been carrying for years. Haven't had to draw once, hope I never have to.

Murrica!

Top kek

Yep. Even if they did have that duty, 99.99% chance they won't show up on time. Be ready to defend yourself.

Technically a eunuch wouldn't have a 3 inch dick, nice bait though

Poor niggas, disarmed by the law

Nobody ever accused gun-haters of being smart.

not very much, usually.

Yeah hopefully liberal retardation loses this time around too

Those fuckers put fluoride in the water too.

Look at it this way, a good set will last you a lifetime and you can always use a decent belt sans holster for everyday stuff.

I think you'll be surprised when you make the shift, m8. Especially if you've been carrying for years.

I usually carry a g19, so a belt is a must, but even with my p938 it makes a world of difference.

Don't rule out buying used unless you're going for a custom holster, too. Savoy makes beautiful holsters, but the price tag is steep AF.

A good gun belt is a lot harder to track down used than a good holster IME. There are also several affordable tuckable IWB makers who charge a lot less than crossbreed/galco, but you know, it's hit/miss, but a reputable one is great. Also easy to find those people at gun shows. If you do that you can probably spend $40-60 for the holster instead of $80+. Just don't buy one that's been clearly beat to shit.

u no i kep dat mf thang on me

if you dont carry these, what are you doin with your life?

Thumb safety, capped pen, bottle opener. Just the kinds of thing a giant douche would have. If you are that worried you need a thumb safety go get something DAO