Bought a big Dildo to surprise my wife (24)

Bought a big Dildo to surprise my wife (24).

what will happen when I use it on her?

She will finally be satisfied.

u jokin?

She will get cancer from the porous and toxic material you picked. You will be left mourning after she is gone. Try to pleasure yourself with the same dildo. Contract cancer too.

you call that a dildo?

Suck on her clit while you bang her with it.

Prob will need to let her use it on herself for a few mins before you take over. It can be pretty uncomfortable if she isnt used to it.

she will try it once and refuse to use it ever again. my wife has about 10 this size sitting her drawer that she never uses that i've bought her over the years.

You better take it easy or you will fuck her shit up.

Put it over your penis
Stuck dildo in vagina, penis in the ass. Fuck.

DP without cuckolding achieved.

Did it with different women. Always got praised.

My wife likes her Rampant Rabbit dildo. I like to fuck her from behind and when I want to hold back from cumming I pull out and use the dildo on her til I cool off then I get back to fucking her.

I like to lay her back, shove the dildo up her cunt then jerk off on her face.

Also fun is to shove the dildo up her twat from behind whilst rimming her arsehole.

I bought an ex (that became a fuck buddy) a 10" one when she was 19... Only decent thing I ever got out of it was some photos of her sucking it and sitting on it (plus a video) while I was away with work.

she must be gifted with a huge pussy.

bought a bbc sleeve to use on my wife. got about 4" into her before she squirted. she said that she will never let me use it on her again because she doesn't want a ruined box.

Nah, she was pretty tight tbf but I was trying to get her into some rougher stuff in the hopes of going 2's up on her (when she was my fuck buddy after we split). Wish I still had the pics but sadly we're talking 6 years ago now.

She will be well prepared for bbc and you being a cuck

Take it slow at first until she gets used to the size. Make sure she is plenty warmed up and use lube.

Once she gets used to it, she will come like shes never come before. Or at least thats how it went with my wife

post pics, obviously.

Afraid I'll have to refer you to
I can post a pic of her if it helps but that's all I got...

since when is using a dildo cucking

Squeals of delight

I had one of my fuck buddies go to the sex store by herself "to buy the biggest toy she think would fit in her" and she sent me this when she got home.

Exactly

She will secretly like it more than you.
Start fucking other guys and leave you.
Or, let you know about it and them you will be a literal cuck, then she will leave you anyways, you being 24, unable to satisfy her sexually, there isn't any other reason to keep you around.

haha, but no. Women actually need more than a big dick. Otherwise most men would never get laid, have gf, get married etc

That used to be the case, women are more and more shallow, "good sex" for a woman is a common breakup issue now.

She will fuck bigger dudes behind your back, then leave you.

Exactly

What melinium is your head in?
Women exclusively need men for real cock, that is it, 40 years ago, most women depended on a man for financial reasons, and possibly physical protection (though that need had lessened by then)
The only things women need a man for is sperm (if they want children) and cock (if they want cock), and with how disposable people and relationships are now, if she only need a man for sex, and there's better sex out there than you, well bye bye.

Women are attracted to more than big dick. Sure, most like them, but dont want a relationship if attached to a loser

Source: actual women

But you/OP is on Sup Forums, so between a loser with a small dick (you) and a loser with a big dick, big dick wins.
All other things being equal, big dick wins, always.

Yes, but they require bigger cock to orgasm. My gf loves me very much and relies on me for emotional support and $$$, BUT I rarely make her cum with just my cock alone (which is not small btw). Hence, the reason she's spending an exorbitant amount of time "chatting" with an old boyfriend from HS, and sneaking around behind my back to meet him ... sigh

go on