I need earbud suggestions for booming bass and and running sessions

I need earbud suggestions for booming bass and and running sessions.

>I've gone through several pairs of Skullcandy Method
>Awesome colors and design
>Super comfy and sound is better than Apple >China made and blow out easily

Looking at $30-$100 range.

Other urls found in this thread:

alienears.com/monitors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I had been thing something same thing, any skullcandy products ive had have broken.
I think the obvious solution is to kill yourself user

Sennheisers.

How about I easily blowout your asshole, faggot.

begoodboi

razer krakens are badass

Audio Technica anything is good

If you want some legit input, go to reddit onto r/headphones

I've had my Skullcandy hesh 2's for like 5 years now, the bass is really good on them and wired will run you about 50.00 and wireless will run you about 100.00. these are not earbuds though.

They rock, had mine for like 3.5 years, absolutely great for their price and battery life is actually decent

I know, Skullcandy has always been my go to brand

I've switched to Sennheiser cause I prefer the way they don't add a sound signature to their speakers

Skullcandys are fucking terrible you philistines. Get some sennheisers.

Had a pair for about 2 years and one side of them gave out on me. They are great if you just listen to music casually. But they are not for me.

Sennheiser cx 300 ii precision

I did, have 650's and am more than happy

OP here.
I only bought the Skullys bcuz poorfag and they made grippy, athletic buds.
They can't handle bass, so obviously shit-tier.
Good branding though.

I have this. almost 50$

Get any pair of Sony headphones for $30+ and you won't be disappointed

The buds are shit tier, get fucking cans if you want anything decent dude.

I think the buds are crappy honestly.

i have the Sennheisers 3.00 CX and they are the best earbuds I've ever had. I think they come in black, red and white.

Poorfag.

>earbud suggestions
Go with Razer Hammerhead BTs.

I'm a runner.
Headphones would slide right off.

Sony mdrxb50ap for bass, final audio E3000 for great bass and great soundstage.

Then Skullcandy is not for you, Their buds are trash.

agree. Sony makes excellent drivers and their frequency range is better than most, for earbuds

OP here.
Will do some more research, but I'll probably go for sony. Gotta go fast!
God bless!

Frequency range shouldn't be a measurement of quality for headphones. Literally every single pair of headphones above $15 have a frequency range of 20hz to 20khz and that's the highest and lowest we can hear.

Sony XB850AP extra bass. I use these. Nice clean low end. Great quality with awesome sound with a lot of low end. Highly recommend.

Uproar wireless have good sound and good bass

30 dollar Sony range 5hz to 24khz.

and frequency response absolutely is a measure of quality as it has to do literally with sound reproduction. I hate mosto anything else Sony makes, but their cheap buds are really hard to beat

has a headphones general

and sound reproduction is just a factor of what you hear. it's about the range the drivers can produce capably. a speaker that can't hit lows driven by the audio will buzz and clatter. we've all heard when some pleb tries to drive deep base with speakers that lack the ass to do it.

Firstly, several pairs of skullcandy anything? You're a fucking idiot. Skullcandy are shit tier on every price level and product type.

Sennheiser or Sony are really the way to go. Sennheiser CX 300-II would be my recommendation.

Don't buy Bose, ever. It's not that they're bad, they're just not worth the price you pay. After my Sennheiser's broke(after many years of use), through work I got some Bose Soundsports for free, sound quality is about the same as the Sennheisers, but had I actually paid for them they would have cost twice as much.

Forget "booming bass". You need flat accuracy with the capability of loud bass. Alien ears is probably the best on the market. True accuracy, complete isolation, fitted in ear monitors. They're not the cheapest though. Another good one is AKG, but honestly if you go AKG you might as well go openback over the ear.

if you can find a pair called sony bass sounds those were my go to until they got discontinued, im going to try echo unlimited's line next, i had a silver pair of skullcandy headphones which i liked until they broke, i have trouble finding earbuds because most are the kind that dont fit in my ear, i tried for a while with a pair of bob marley ones and those were good but i like ones like my pic

>or booming bass
Enjoy your tinnitus.

Can you go as high as 250? alienears.com/monitors

>
skullcandy is very unreliable breaks so easy
got a pair and broke less than a week after for no reason

Get some Sennheiser or Shure headphones

I've had the smokin buds 2 for well over a year, use them every day, got them wet, git shmoo on them,but they're still working like new.

I've got a pair of Soundmagic E10's and am very happy with them. Comfortable, sound very good, and not stupid expensive. Recommended.