Most redpilled Protestant denomination?

For example:
>Does not ordain women
>Opposes gay marriage
>Opposes abortion

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html
infowars.com/pope-francis-likens-jesus-to-isis-says-muslims-migrants-must-breed-with-europeans/
dailycaller.com/2016/05/18/pope-francis-spreading-the-gospel-is-no-different-than-waging-jihad/
rt.com/news/344736-pope-mourns-migrants-danger/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakers#Celibacy_and_children
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillar_of_Fire_International
abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/church-scotland-votes-gay-marriage-clergy-39275472
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/pope-francis-hails-election-of-sadiq-khan-as-mayor-of-london/
w2.vatican.va/content/benedict-xvi/en/letters/2009/documents/hf_ben-xvi_let_20090310_remissione-scomunica.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Catholic
Orthodox is also okay
Anything else is shit

Luther and Protestants are heretics.

KKK

KKK are christian identity

Pope Francis is licking refugees dicks. SO kys

>LOOK AT ME I WATCH THE NEWS

>Pope says gay marriage is from satan
cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
>Pope Francis speaks against Gay adoption
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
>Compares trans rights to nuclear arms race
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
>Pope Francis says that there's no salvation outside the Church
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
>He excommunicates an Australian priest supporting gay marriage and women clergy
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
>Pope Francis is against gender theory and for traditional gender roles
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
>Pope is against abortion
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
>He Encourages the use of force against ISIS
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
>Pope Francis is against lukewarm "faith"
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
>The Pope is misquoted often
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
>The Pope Rebukes Communist Cross
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html

This Pope is the most lied about man alive right now.

I'm a Catholic however I have issues with what the church practices e.g the idolisation of Mary, 'buying' your way into heaven etc.

lol look at him trying to cover the popes trail of shit

>Jesus is ISIS, Muslims breed with Europeans
infowars.com/pope-francis-likens-jesus-to-isis-says-muslims-migrants-must-breed-with-europeans/

>Spreading the Gospel is Jihad
dailycaller.com/2016/05/18/pope-francis-spreading-the-gospel-is-no-different-than-waging-jihad/

>Refugees drown and Pope is sad
rt.com/news/344736-pope-mourns-migrants-danger/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

Now go kill urself cucktholic. Southern Baptist only Christians.

Presbyterianism

Free Presbyterian Church of Ulster. Denounces popery, homosexuality, abortion, women must wear hats and take a secondary role in the Lord's house, et cetera.

>Opposes abortion
Why would you want that? If a bitch is going to get an abortion, they were fit to be parents. It's mostly negroes and liberals who do it, so frankly it's a good thing.

presbyterianism in the US is so pozzed, you are liberal faggots

LOLOL No presbytirian church practices this... Presbytrian churches in the US were the first to allow gays to preach... U damn cucks

Orthodox Episcopalians

Instead of abortion u need to kill the woman and let the spawn die with its mother. Damn the whores.

>Most redpilled Protestant denomination?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakers#Celibacy_and_children

Read my post
>Free Presbyterian Church of Ulster
>of Ulster
>Ulster
Then read my reply to the guy saying plain old Presbyterianism, I would like an apology :')

>infowars
>rt

DUUUDE

Six of one.

I'd only be okay with abortion if it came with mandatory sterilization

>, 'buying' your way into heaven etc.
are monetary indulgences still a thing?
B-A-S-ED-

Sorry. My bad.

>Acting like this isnt just as credible as jew news...

>redpilled
>Protestant
How do you even define redpilled, you just change shit whenever you don't like it

Top:
Lutheran
Presbyterian
Methodist

Mid:
Anglican
Episcopalian

Low:
Baptist
Evangelical
Unitarian

Heretical:
Christian Scientist
JW
LDS

I am a methodist and can vouch we are in the low tier lol... Presbytrians and Lutherans are on the directly to hell tier tho...

You might be retarded user.

except both baptist and evangelical vary greatly

Which Protestant denomination is authoritative? Meaning, which interpretations of Scripture, and different beliefs are true and from God, and which are the product of men? With so many options within Protestantism it's hard to tell what is Inspired and what is not.

>Protestants
>Lutherans
>Being redpilled
>ever

LOL stay mad protestcucks.

Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod is what old Lutheranism in Europe was like, before they turned into the biggest cucks there were.

Or probably this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillar_of_Fire_International
Ironically founded by a woman.

>those sources

wew lad

>Opposes abortion
>redpilled

KJV only baptists tend to believe everything in KJV is all directly inspired by God and everything not in it can be taken with a grain of salt

Jehovah's Witnesses.

>Sweden

...so what do you like then?

The part of this image that always makes me laugh is Ferdinand is driving the car alone.

I kind of want us all to die desu.

King James was a homosexual though.

agreed, I am from the bible belt so I used that definition

lutheranism, he LITERALLY wrote a book "on the jews and their lies"

Calvinism

>All the protestants are the same meme... Good meme brother

Explain how they are bad.

Lutheranism does not equal luther lol

Luther also said he put Satan in his asshole, and had anal combat with demons.

Also see this:

abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/church-scotland-votes-gay-marriage-clergy-39275472

The Church of Scotland allowed gay marriage. FOR CLERGY!

you're a homosexual

>I'm a Catholic
>idolisation of Mary
>'buying' your way into heaven
>I'm a Catholic

And Marx LITERALLY wrote a book "On the Jewish Question", does that mean we need to become Marxists?

I need to see nothing more than "InfoWars" and "Pope Francis" to know that he's being misquoted/quoted out of context again.

Same with the Daily Caller. Incidentally they are both misrepresenting the same interview. Very "HuffPo" of them.

As for the RT one, given the Christian's mortal obligation to respect human dignity unconditionally, there's no reason to be surprised that the Pope would be "sad" about people dying. You should be too, but you're a fake Christian like most.

Yes. Russian German Lutheran here. It's based: all women in church never wear skirts 2 inches down the knee, almost nobody smokes, rarely anyone drinks, kids are respectful and corporal punishment is still used, parents do their best to not let kids have premarital sex, highly nationalistic, people I have in sports and community life, build up German schools and mug heritage events.

Probably have to give it to the Baptists. They were the original redpills with the John Birtch Society and Jack Chick comic books.

>given the Christian's mortal obligation to respect human dignity unconditionally, there's no reason to be surprised that the Pope would be "sad" about people dying. You should be too, but you're a fake Christian like most.

Found the cuck. This is why Christianity is dieing. The cucks took over.

>votes

Haha! Hilarious. I'm not a queer, but if I was, what would that have to do with King James being a cock-loving faggot?

Hell has plenty of room for "Christians" who relish in the death of their fellow man. I don't know what version of Jesus Christ you've reincarnated in your own image to make you believe otherwise, but you've only got one lifetime to unfuck yourself.

>Protestant
>Red pilled

Go assist to the mass led by Your Gay Female Bishop, filthy heretic :)

I'm with the other guy. If you are a Catholic and think the Catholic Church "idolizes Mary" or indulgences "buy your way into heaven," you've got a loooong road to Calvary ahead of you.

Everyone look at the cuck and laugh.

Also lets look more at Pope cuckold stories.
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/pope-francis-hails-election-of-sadiq-khan-as-mayor-of-london/

That's funny Lutheran's are the most liberal out of the Protestant groups and Catholic even claim they should reunite.

Everyone look at this fallen Christian and pray.

You have to use an extreme example from the fucking church of Sweden, whereas we can use the systemic sexual abuse and faggotry seen from the Catholic church which occurs in every parish in the world in perpetuity.

He wants to let Refugees fuck his wife and kill his brother.

lcms

Only in old age after they rejected him.

>Looks at the Infowars believing cunt (you).
>Laughs, points, kicks sand in face.

It's pretty pathetic when people can tell you get bullied by Blacks and Mexicans just by your internet commentary.

Haha! Faggot.

Oh ye of... absolutely no faith in God whatsoever.

What Bible taught you to be so afraid? What Christ taught you to be so weak? What Church taught you to be so hateful?

There is a Lutheran Church by my house.
They have an LED sign that says shit like "welcome diversity".

I'm sure it's been cucked. I think most of them have renounced Luther's preaching against the evil jews.

I would think baptists are less cucked than Lutherans, but I'm not that religious, so I'm not sure.

The difference between Pope Pius X and SSPX is that Pope Pius X was actually Catholic.

>Hate is bad the meme

Lol good one

W I T N E S S E S
Rus German too, but I don't believe anymore. Can confirm about community, it's strict and KKK. Petersburg?

Such ignorant bullshit.
Another faggot shill stirring up lies and false-hoods.

>>Hate is bad the meme

Again, wew lad. You are either not a Christian at all, or one of the poorly misinformed flock known as "Protestantism".

>ignorant bullshit
>lies
>falsehoods

Not. An. Argument~

It's true. Stand up to your bullies and you wont hate them so much. Courage lies in your conquering fear and confronting the enemy.
Stop being afraid.

You didn't provide an argument either, just spouted off some lies. Shill for the faggor agenda detected. A Voris, or Perlas, shill for sure.

You made the claim, so you should know the burden of proof is yours.

>Protestant = National church
>National church = Composed with national citizens
>Country filled with cucks = Church filled with cucks

Your church also have a female bishop, Protestant denominations can't be conservative because their churches are national churches composed of national citizens, if you're country is filled with cucks your bishops and your churches will also become cucks,while the Catholic Church is composed by people from all around the world linked by their faith in Christ, so the degeneracy can only attain it to a lesser extent unlike your churches wich are totally corrupted.

Niggers and muslims arent my brother retard.

Pope Pius X was not only a Pope of the Catholic Church, he is canonized by that very same Church. Nothing that is part of Church Doctrine today was not part of Church Doctrine during his tenure. Nothing that is not part of Church Doctrine today was not part of Church Doctrine during his tenure.

Your ignorance of him, the Catholic Church, and (the implied ignorance of) what the Second Vatican Council was about says more about you than it does about the Catholic Church.

Mormons to be honest

They're the abusers you can't make stop.
If you had an ounce of Catholic manfulness you wouldn't get bullied by these people the way you do.

Isn't there an entire parable in the Bible in which someone asks Jesus "who are my neighbors" and he answers in such a way as to include GASP "niggers and muslims"?

I guess a fake Christian like you wouldn't know.

Cuck plz go away. Catholics legit are about to just go to church to watch a refugee to fuck their wife.

Still can't back up your claim that "the SSPX is not Catholic".

Only shills repeat this bullshit. I'm an SSPX parishioner, very active within my diocese, and friendly with my Bishop, the only people that say the SSPX aren't Catholic are pro-sodomite shills.

Funny, real Catholics know individual laity and clerics are not the arbiters of Catholicism.

Take your Protestant notion of lay authority to the trash where it belongs.

>the only arguments in my toolbox are "cuck" and "rape"

That's enough for today, I think.

What happens to you at school doesn't happen to us at Mass.

Why would Jesus require division, even of families, if he really meant that his followers should be raped by Muslims?

Yeah I get it, you're in the matrix.

w2.vatican.va/content/benedict-xvi/en/letters/2009/documents/hf_ben-xvi_let_20090310_remissione-scomunica.html

>the Society does not have a canonical status in the Church, its ministers do not exercise legitimate ministries in the Church

It's like trying to explain to a scientologist why they're wrong. It's going to take quite a paradigm shift on your part to realize you're playing dress-up as a Catholic without actually being one.

Day of the Rope list:
>Niggers
>Faggots
>Muslims
>Whores
>New Addition: Catholics

>be Lutheran
>be LCMS
>get mocked because of liberal/evangelican branches of "Lutheran" churches
it's not fair bros

kek, got you on lock before you made YOUR post But as I said, that will be enough out of both of you for today. The chasm between yourselves and Christianity will, I pray, become more apparent to you as your intrinsic unhappiness continues to plague upon your everyday life. When you are ready to change, God will be there.

Actually meant for

>so the degeneracy can only attain it to a lesser extent

Meanwhile, in reality, there's the pope...

Are you insane? The Pope himself has said the SSPX are Catholic, everybody knows this. I'm active in my diocese and receive Communion from priests, and my Bishop, who all know I'm an SSPX parishioner. Stop being disingenuous.
I'm sorry for accusing you of being a shill, but you are acting like one.

You don't decide who is Catholic and who is not.

Read the bible.

Very scary.

If you're so impotent to be unable to stop the minorities that bully you, how on earth do you think you'll be able to do anything to 22% of the US population?

Why don't you explain why I'm wrong then instead of being a condescending twat.

Don't look at me. I just quoted at you Pope Benedict XVI saying with no ambiguity whatsoever that SSPX has no legitimacy to perform any Catholic sacrament.

You aren't excommunicated -- if that is what you think I am trying to tell you. But you, personally, as someone who has not received Communion likely in years, are out of communion with the Catholic Church.

As a Catholic myself, it seems like de facto excommunication to me.

Why don't you go to www.catholic.com where they have answered this question like 260 times, such that they have an entire section dedicated just to misunderstandings about Marian Doctrine.

That's like explaining to flat-earthers why the world is round. Emotional people that believe stupid memes are a waste of time.

Wallow in your ignorance since that's where you seem to find comfort.

The pope can't change the dogma or elect gay or female bishop, meanwhile, among protestants this is a common action to elect degenerate people as successor of the holy apostles.