Any advice for a guy who is terrified with the thought of death...

Any advice for a guy who is terrified with the thought of death? The fact that sometime I will be non-existent scares me a lot.

you could hang yourself to see if there's scary stuff in the afterlife

You are terrified about something that will happen whether you're scared or not.
Live in today. Not the inevitable.

When there is death, there is not you; when there is you, there is not death

do what normies do when they get scared about death, I.E religion

Loook, a bunch of Jason Aldean fans

hey paul

-ben

Why do you post this same thread multiple times a day

You have literally no idea what actually happens when you die. You simply have to accept it will happen one day, and continue life as normal.

> When there is death, there is not you; when there is you, there is not death

Nods sagely at fellow Epicurean

Go listen to Alan Watts for about 5 hours. Then think about what he said for 5 hours. Then listen for 5 hours more. Than think about it again. Repeat until cured. Works every time.

I like to think that living eternally is even worse than dissapearing

Because I can do this as many times as I want. You are not the one to tell me what to do.

Lol youre retarded he asked why, he didn't tell you to stop. Also I've wanted to die since I was 10, lol death no big deal fam

How is losing your own life not a big deal? That's probably one of the worst things you can imagine. You will never be conscious again, or never get to experience a single thing for eternity.

Pop quiz, what’s more obnoxious than people who say “fam”?

Answer, fucking NOTHING.

>In cristianity you go to heaven meaning you can think it like a sedaded state(at least in my thoughts, dreams and grammas who've been resurected)(sorry for the errors not native and to lazy to check how the words are actually written) so its like your drugged FOR ETERNITY, just close your eyes now open them
>you've experienced etternity in non existance
>also most normies are mostly atheist(and if theyre not thats because father/mother passed the legacy) because they want to look like chad so they cant appear weak... ever seen a Logan paul dealing with religion, no because he is too retarded to think theres a life after kids and premature girls desiring his dick

I believe that once I die I'll instantly be made into a new life. Might be a few million or billion years but those years will pass by in an instant because I have no perception of time.

I only think this way because I have no idea how I got to where I am now. I probably waited millions of years to be a human and I don't know what I was before that.

research the Bible in the style that Lee Strobel did. You will learn a lot, and your fear of death will die.

Don't worry nigger, when it happens you won't even know.

I have one. People who arent cockney trash, or even British for that matter, Who say "bruv"

Christianity is the least likely religion jesus lol, you shouldn't accept Christianity as the most accurate religion.