So let me get this straight

So let me get this straight.

The British government funded a documentary about how shia islam is evil, computers/IT is evil, and governments (especially the British government) and politicians are necessary and good, and anyone who claims otherwise is a hippy?

am I missing something?

Yep, pretty much. Was sad watching people shill this.

Who stands to profit from the revelations?

literally retarded

considering the entire documentary is a glorified commercial for politician based government, it seems to be nothing but a desperate grab for relevancy by the british government.

I believe that.

>hey you youngsters! The world is scary and complicated and all that can help is your representative government!

Great documentary, bongland.

>oh no! computer algorithms are creating echochambers where only what you want to see is shown to you!

I don't remember asking to be surrounded by retards 24/7

Does Britain have the US equivalent of Senators? Top tier politicians who do the real deciding.

They have parliament.

ITT: Amerifats who can't be bothered to read a Wikipedia page on how the BBC works express their inability to understand any documentary that isn't engaging in boosterism.

I didn't see the last part of your post demonstrated at all.

Just that the British government were grossly incompetent and arrogant.

it made a huge deal about how the internet was founded by drug culture hippies who were just running away from the complexities of reality. As it went on it kept hammering the latter, even if hippies were less relevant.

>bongs actually believe the beeb isn't beholden to the british government

what documentary?

Does this exist as torrent?

Its blue pill normie propaganda

yes but you can watch it for free on the bbc's website or on youtube

Considering how much Curtis hates Tatcher and how his previous documentaries often talk about how politics is prone to corruption and abuse, I really doubt he's a shill.

how the fuck do you figure that

well he pulled a 180 on this, as half the documentary is spent puffing up politicians as the only trustworthy people in the world, at least until they lie to you like that evil reagan >:(

Oh noes even though it was iplayer only and 99% of BBC content is now far right horseshit, some reality was allowed to slip through the cracks!

if you think there's any reality in hypernormalisation you're fucking delusional.