Discuss

Discuss

Whats here to discuss? Go home user.

Post more

OP is a pedo faggot

My uncle Tom (nigger btw no joke)use to say...
... if weight's more than a dog!.....

Samefag

go home user, you're drunk and defending pedophilia

Samefag

This is actually a very interesting discussion. Not so much on pic related, but how society is a game of follow the leader.

Yep. It's just because people don't want to be labelled as something or shunned. Bunch of hypocritical cunts

your uncle spoke in terrible grammar

When you get older, you'll realize not to worry about what other people think

Nah man
Similar argument could be made but saying that one is a girl and the other is a trap
It's not about physical appearance, it's psychological too

I am going to say that argument would be invalid. Men do not naturally look like women. Traps are a societal creation and would feed back into the original debate.

Why is the scissor set so controversial? I have it and it's nice, it's not special but it's pretty nice set. Maybe I'm missing a few pictures of the set.

What breed of dog?

She probably is 14. The thing is society has changed and girls don't get mrried at 15 anymore

The thing is girls are becoming more mature both physically and mentally earlier in life. Many teens are already sucking dick and fucking at 13-14.

The average American loses his or her virginity at age 17.

I'd say it's all about mental decision making, it's not so much the appearance as it is the mental state of a younger mind. The frontal cortex (decision-making) is not fully developed yet, therefore the decisions that this presumed 14 year old would make are most likely going to be different from her 18 year old self.

Samefag

It's been that way for centuries. Although girls are getting older faster, like having their periods at 8 or 9 instead of 12. They can't agree if it is an evolutionary change or other factors.

And without knowing that age, people who are attracted to them even remotely are shunned as pedophiles by those who do.

People under the age of 30 are generally pretty retarded

I choose 30 because after that theyre still retarded but by then they should have fucked up enough to know better

Which part of (nigger btw) did you fail to understand?

That's a bunch a bullshit. Yes the frontal cortex is not fully developed, but there is not much difference in the frontal cortex between a 14 year old and an 18 year old. The frontal cortex is not fully developed until around the age of 25 for women and 27 for men.

Samefag

>because girls are nothing but a body

We have minds and hopes and fears and dreams just like boys. Don't destroy us psychologically just because you don't think we have minds.

got a link?

Samefag

Wanna know why this pisses me off? Huge tits disgust me. Big, veiny far sacks, to me, are disgusting, and I'd take a woman who happens to be flat-chested or near that over that any day. But what do people assume when I say that? I know what they'd assume even though I've never said it, because I've seen what others get for it. They assume you're some child-raping monster because you like small boobs.

It's not a number I'm attracted to. It's a combination of things that make up someone's appearance. I don't go around guessing peoples' ages regardless, but how the fuck am I supposed to know how old someone is by looks alone when I know people in the same college as me who are halfway through their 20s and look 15? It's such fucking bullshit.

tits or GTFO

Samefag

The words of truth.

For me i may sounds weird but if a 14 year old wants your dick they are sexually active, they know exactly what they want otherwise they wouldn't be asking for it, the only problem i have is if someone is 12 or below thats when it gets weird

If they want it then why deny them?

Samefag

Yo, but sexual assault/abuse from family members can fuck kids up really bad. Do they really want your dick or are they conditioned to think that if they don't ask to fuck you you'll bea them

just food for thought

Samefag

Samefag

Samefag

I always found this interesting.

Isn't patriarchal to assume a 14 year old is not capable of deciding who they love?

Also though, this will undoubtedly lead to abusers who sell daughters and put young women in harmful relationships. The younger they are the more easy it is to abuse them.

It was protective fathers who pushed for daughters to be minors until high school was finished so they could not marry. They simply wanted daughters to have a basic education and the option to marry at 14-16 would lead to her getting pregnant and dropping out.

The patriarchy is not a bad thing and basically was a stepping stone that lead to women's suffrage.

There should be no shame in being attracted to a 15 year old but honor in waiting and respecting her education.

There is something wrong with an attraction to children though.

Societal rules are made up by hypocritical imbeciles, mostly wimmins and faggots. Thats all.

Samefag

This

You are retarded. Genitalia, sexuality and intelligence are not necessarily related.
Are you saying that a mentally retarded person does not deserve to be able to get sexual pleasure in this society of morons?

what was her modeling name again?

hahaha. Typical indoctrinated shithead.
The age of the 30 year old child is coming with this imbeciles.

Or at 11......9.....

kek.
underrated

Yeah, that sort of thing is happening...since like 2000 years ago. Welcome to healthy human biology 101.

No it was not protective fathers. It was feminists trying to get rid of prostitution.

Samefag

Why are there so many samefag detectives here?

I think there's a distinction to be made between consensual, loving relationships between minors/adults and minors and abuse.

The term "child abuse" is legally defined as simply having sexual relations with a minor, even if it was consensual and the minor understood the ramifications of the encounter. Notice that this legal definition stretches until the day before their 18th birthday.

What changes between day 364 of year 17 and day 1 of year 18? Nothing. This is the problem with the law; it won't admit that minors, regardless of age, are capable of understanding what sexual encounters imply. The law and those who regulate it are in denial about the ability of minors to consent.

Yes means yes and that's it. If the minor wants to, it should not be illegal.