Hai Sup Forums

Hai Sup Forums.

What's your plan for when this guy causes your Internet to cost orders of magnitude more?

>when
he already did

Net Neutrality is bad.

>said the shill

Nope, he ain't finished and there's a possibility it won't go through.

They just proposed 1-10Mbps Internet speeds to be considered as broadband.

the same as my plan pre dec 2015 when there was no net neutrality.

literally carry on as normal.

My ISP just started offering faster speeds for lower prices in my area. I doubt it's related, but this is change I like.

When to have access to Internet as you have it now will potentially cost hundreds more?

Your ISP won't be able to abuse the lack of ney neutrality until the changes are registered, and with their new proposal? It's just got worse.

entrapment is what this is. they know the bills this guy is pushing will go thru. They are collecting customers so once they start with the extra charges,less new customers will come in. Lower rates now means they have more people under contract to squeeze $ from once they add charges.

to laugh at you kid

exclaimed the child

fear mongering

so much more to worry about in life.

Shouted the nigger

you dumb niggers can't explain why NN is bad other than that monkey president enforcing it.

Laugh at amerifats

i have heard his life is being threatened daily.

violence is evil.

but i understand why he is being threatened, he brought it on himself by selling us out to the corporations

looking forward to the news soon

Net Neutrality was put into place by a monkey president.

Won't happen, I live in the glorious EU where net neutrality is enshrined in law

thinking I owe you anything.
how adorable.
these threads are a good indication of those who will cease to exist when there is no internet.
stay mad kid

you almost sounded like you had balls there.
for a second or two.

makes your own isp.

makes tons of money

fuck bitches.

laugh at worthless fucks that need big daddy government to run their lives for them.

I just want to see somebody kick that cup and break those huge teeth.

Do you enjoy being ripped off? What the fuck else is there to worry about?

It's gonna be how it was in 2015

>exactly the same

Quit eating up what your dumb 23 year old political science major friend said on Facebook about NN and do your own research.

Wow a shit pie is here himself

you are a shallow little man.

stay mad kid

but if hilly did it you would suck her dry cunt kid.

Hey retard, he's on your team.

Oh come on Mr.pie we all know this is because you're mad Indian women like white and black guys way more than Indian men

1978 was a good year for me. I could go back.