Teacher flick

>teacher flick
>"HOW DO I REACH OUT TO THESE KIDS?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXaEf4ktpPA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I MISINTERPRETED THE RULES

Sometimes it feels like I'M the student...

>student flick
>we don't need no education starts playing

>high school kino
>"we gotta lose our virginities before we graduated"

Talk about unbelievable. I mean who takes that long to lose their virginity?

What's that movie about that spic where this is actually the plot? Based on a true storyâ„¢

Also what's the one where the nig teacher mentors this thug, trying to make him see the error of his ways, but then ends up dead, and his death is what actually snapping this kid out of his circle of thug life shit?

>I was supposed to teach you
>but it was you who taught me

It's been noticed before

That's not the name of the song you fag

fucking nice, i get it. wish i was the kid

To be fair that's direct parody of Stand and Deliver, which invented the "teacher tries to improve lives of inner city youth" narrative

It wasn't a trope at the time, it was in fact pretty novel. It's the countless copycats movies that came after that made it a trope

Find a way to get Shakespeare to relate to their own lives. Maybe link it to that rip rap music they listen to these days. And help them build their confidence by getting them to act out a play.

Name 3

but seriously thou, how many different movies like this exist out there, where some teacher comes to teach in some ghetto class and tries to change their ways.
I can swear I saw at least 5 different ones during my lifetime, and it's not like I was actively searching for them, but just accidentally stumbled upon them on tv.

back to r eddit u go

Bait

BLACKED

youtube.com/watch?v=nXaEf4ktpPA

>Sup Forums thread
>*uploads smug frog.jpg*

ItAin'tMe.mp3

>character gets tired of being straight laced and goes through a change montage to be more badass
>I don't give a damn (About my bad reputation) starts playing

i dont understand what the picture is referencing

>chandler bing movie
>Morgan freeman movie
>.......Jackie chan

>it ain't me starts playing

So sick of white people trying to act all superior like their task is to fix black culture. Thank fuck we've progressed past this bullshit in the 2010s.

>Horse Swank

This thread made me so happy i stamped my feet on the floor