If you ever became a famous musician and were confronted about being an active member of Sup Forums...

If you ever became a famous musician and were confronted about being an active member of Sup Forums, how would you deal with it?

>four what?

"What did you say about my 4skin?!"

"what's that?"

I'll stop using Sup Forums as soon as I get any recognition. Associating myself with you guys is the worst thing I can do.

Because you're autistic?

"yeah i used to browse the sports board"

One time you get into this web there's no escape

“Sup Forums? Why would I have four Chen’s?”

It's because I'm not autistic.

>member of Sup Forums
733t anonymmous doxx amirite

>I'll stop using Sup Forums
ha yeah me too

I'd say "yeah I used Sup Forums".

"Yeah I used to visit the /ess see eye/ board when I was still a chemistry undergraduate."

Honestly I don't know. I'd be more scared that they found out that I was a loli loving race realist, because then niggas would hate me.

lie my way out of it ofc. who the fuck wants to be known as the Sup Forums guy in any capacity?

>loli loving race realist
A what now?

>"besides the hentai alt and papercrafts boards I have no idea what you're talking about"

4 chan? the hacker collective forum? I don't have an account there, thats not my thing man

Why would anyone want to obtain fame? It's a fools game. Civilization is on the verge of collapse, if not social certainly economic. All the fame heirarchies will just be distant memories of a time before designated electricity hours and eating canned food (if you're one of the lucky ones)

Even if you got down on all knees, made a blood pact, and sucked the dick of Satan, Your music will always be just a hobby.

If society recreated itself it would be more tribal and local, so perhaps they'll be a need for entertainment. But do you think the normies around you will enjoy you're post-swing electro funk you honed in the hard years of economic and nuclear ruin?

Not likely.

This guy fucks

cus its fun

I did not have sexual relations with that Four Cheng

So you're saying post-apoc lo-fi indie folk normie nostalgia's were it's at?

A nazi

That's a good attitude to have my dude.

More like post-beer commercial Rock ala Creed and GYBE since all the rednecks will survive.

"Yeah there's some funny shit on there sometimes, but it's mostly just for passing time on public transport."

Actually that would pretty much be post apocalyptic indie nostalgia whatever