I hope you are all happy now she's dead

I hope you are all happy now she's dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/sex-tape-that-resulted-in-womans-suicide-in-italy-recently.htm
ufile.io/20yw5
ufile.io/kjqfp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who's this and why should i care?

The bj video is still good tho

Who cares of that whore.

besides look at pic related, what is at stakes here?

Indeed.

I had nothing to do with the bullying.

link to video?

Italian bitch who cheated on her boyfriend and while she sucked him off he made some videos. While she was sucking she said something like "are you filming this" the guy said yes and she replied with "thats good". It became sort of a meme and some months later she killed herself because she couldn't stand all of the "bullying"

anyone want them? I saved em.

Yes I want

Want

Yes pls

Her name is tiziana cantone if i recall correctly but you could find the video by just searching stai facendo il video bravoh or just bravoh pompino

Italian here i still laugh a that "bravo" she said with a dick i her mouth

Trips, you must produce newfriend

>"bullying"
Why the quotations? Not white-knighting, just stating the fact; she was bullied.

Then don't suck cock on camera

share em please

theync.com/sex-tape-that-resulted-in-womans-suicide-in-italy-recently.htm

ufile.io/20yw5

ufile.io/kjqfp

and there is both, the webms are too large to upload to Sup Forums

Bravo

B R A V O!!

She was cheating. She did something bad, someone loved her and would have taken care of her but she decided to act like a whore. She did something bad and she got backlash for it. Also the memes were about that stupid thing she said and they lasted for less than a couple of weeks. She killed herself months after the fact, you can't blame her suicide on bullying, i would have understood if it happened days after the leak but after months? With the amount of people we meet everyday she could have just used some makeup to disappear in the crowd, she could have changed her name, she could have gone to other countries (really easily since she was italian and thus in the european union). We don't know if the reasons of the suicide were those but i don't think she was shocked and still getting recognized after MONTHS

She couldnt handle the bantz.

Also dont get me wrong, i am not happy that she's dead but i'm just saying probably she didn't kill herself 'cause of the leak so much time after it happened and bullying is wrong but this time you can't blame it on that, she had every chance to start all over again

little do I care tbh