How many Owls has he got left?

How many Owls has he got left?

At the least 1, possibly 2

2, he'll win one and lose the other

3 or 4.

He's definitely winning another one this year. Oakland is going to need at least another year to get their defense where it needs to be to challenge NE. Houston and Denver COULD have posed a problem if they had brought in Romo or Cutler. So they've got a free trip to the Owl to beat the NFC Meme Team of 2017

3 appearances, 1-2 wins

Why is the NFC champion almost always a meme team every year? As a Bears fan I've experienced this already, the AFC team is almost always a juggernaut that is guaranteed to be in the playoffs yearly, but the closest the NFC has to this is Green Bay whereas the AFC has teams like New England and now probably Oakland, and for the longest time had Indianapolis.

As many as he wants

Damn right

>literally about to have 6 Super Bowls
>tied for most in the NFL by a TEAM
>people unironically at one point thought Peyton Manning was better

Peypey was a better and smarter player, but Thom had the advantage of almost always having the better team because Bill is constantly playing 20d mancala.

>smarter
>having PEDs sent to your wife

Lulz

>Tom Brady rallies back from 28-3 in the Super Bowl, setting multiple records and earning 5 rings
>Peyton Manning throws a pick 6 on his comeback drive against the Saints
>Peyton Manning literally had one of the worst QB performances in the Super Bowl and got carried by his defense

Lmao

>gaming the system isn't being smart

>losing to the Gnats twice
Peypey dragged his teams to the Super Bowl for all of them except 50, if he had Patriots-level support he wouldn't have lost any of them.

I just wish Grossman would have "fuck it I'm going deep"ed a victory, he wouldn't have lived that down and Urlacher would have gotten his ring.

>body ends up being ruined
>win an owl to retire, but all anyone says is that you were chewed up in the game

bravo papa john

>not going out a winner so you can drink Budweiser in the sunset

Gross. Fucking flyovers.

How the fuck could a "smarter" and "better" player throw 2 pick-6s in Super Bowls?

Peyton's constant choking in the post-season has nothing to do with having inferior teams.

At least Brady won the game he threw a pick-6 in in legendary fashion.

>literally so embarrassed about the pick 6 he made history

Can PEYPEY ever recover?

I've disproved this so many times and I don't have the energy anymore. Some guy with some sports site actually plagiarized something I wrote about this once.

Bill Belichick made the playoffs exactly 1 time in 7 seasons without Tom Brady. The 2007 Patriots, considered by many to be the most talented in football history, failed to make the playoffs without Brady in 2008.

Peyton Manning's coaches had a higher winning % without Manning that Belichick had without Brady. Two of them, Dungy and Mora, were legends for making contenders out of historically crap teams before they ever coached HGH Manning.

Early in their careers, Manning, whose Colts invested heavily in OLinemen to protect HGH Manning, had Hall of Famers like Marshall Faulk (later James, who just about equaled Faulk's career rushing yards), Reggie Wayne, and Marvin Harrison. Brady on the other hand had nobodies like David Pattern, Jermaine Wiggins, and castoffs like Antoine Smith.

Over their careers, in seasons in which they both played, Payton Manning's teams had the higher ranked defenses. This is in fact true (remember D Rank in NFL is by Yards Allowed). The Colts and then Broncos averaged a better D Ranking than the Patriots over their entire careers.

Manning played in a dome most of his career. Go look at Brady's QB Rating indoors for his career, and compare it to HGH Manning's.

There's so much more to put this nonsense to bed (I actually wrote this all out several years ago - no the question is nothing but comic) but as I say I have little energy for this pathetic shit anymore.

Brady is GOAT. HGH Manning is JOKE.

>all these Massachusetts numales replying
Nice

Back to your fucking containment board.

but maybe 3

brady has the better team, and coach... but peyton is a choker

>Slightly higher TD% despite statpadding against the AFC South expansion teams
>Much higher INT%

Nah Brady is better in almost every way, you're just retarded

AFC
>NE
>Denver
>Indy with PeyPey
>Steelers
>Ravens occasionally

NFC
>GB
>Seattle

Maybe Atlanta will have 2 good years.
TB looks solid.

Yeah that complete dominating Pats division with rival Bills who haven't made the playoffs since 1999.
Fuck off numale

Wow it's almost like you can't easily make the playoffs when you have to play against the GOAT coach and QB twice a year hmmmm

Is that why Brady's win % outside of the AFCEast is literally identical to his win % inside of it?

Really makes me think

the last number of my post is how many owls brady win before retirement

Record of Brady and Manning's division rivals in seasons in which one of them won the Superbowl (2001 excluded as both were in same division)

Brady's Division: 113-127

Manning's Division: 108-132

Lie moar faggot

0, he gets a career ending injury week 3

>NFC South team
>two good years
good joke m8

>those restrictions
Top kek numale

NFC is just not as strong, despite what shitposters would have you believe.

The powerhouse teams of the NFC are basically Green Bay and Seattle and they each have one superbowl. Meanwhile Brady has 5, Manning has 2 between the Colts and Broncos and Roethlisberger has 2.

A lot of it has to do with the fact that the AFC had, until Peyton retired, 3 legit first ballot hall of fame QBs in the playoffs every year.

In the NFC things are closer together so any given team has a chance to beat any other team.

Ignore this idiot.

parity > the same fucking teams every fucking year

>Patriots fans badmouth their team to make Brady look better
Never understood this. Like everyone knows the Pats are an all time great team, it isn't just fucking Brady. Why lie? Or are they all that much of casual scum?

he hasn't even won one.

It doesn't matter what you think is better, consistently strong teams win more and are harder to beat.

Enjoy your silly NFC lottery to determine who gets to lose to the Pats in the Owl this year.

No one is doing that. Everyone knows the team is solid.

That being said, they have the luxury of investing less in offensive weapons because Brady is so fucking good he can make anyone into a 1,000 yard receiver when necessary.

Look 5 posts above yours

>Enjoy your silly NFC lottery to determine who gets to lose to the Pats in the Owl this year.
>implying

You better hope they don't get there, Pabstfag.

Because Brady can do no wrong. Even if he got blown the fuck out by Falcon before the Falcon straight went fucking stupid and stopped rushing him in 3Q, they wouldn't blame him at all if they lost.

Truth is the truth. Belichick made the playoffs once in seven seasons without Brady.

I'm the biggest fucking Belichick fanboy on Earth. In 1999, when he was still with the Jets, I announced that all the success he and Parcells had together was because of Belichick.* He's my fucking idol. But facts are fucking facts. And if Drew hadn't been injuries it' very likely the Patriots would have zero championships. Half a century of post-merger NFL and Brady may be single-highhandedly responsible for making New England the all-time greatest NFL franchise. Don't have time for HGH Manning dinks anymore. Just let that sad meme die.

*Just as Belichick only made the playoffs once in seven seasons without Brady, Parcells never won a playoff game without Belichick. In fact, the one playoff win Belichick has without Brady came against Parcells.

It was the opposite when I started watching, the NFC won like 13 in a row at that rooms. Nowhere near as bad now, it's pretty even

Peyton's defence brought him to the 06 Bowl, the fuck you talking about? I'd they didn't play one of the worst SB team in recent memory (Bears) they would have lost then too

He suffers a career ending injury this year

cap it

>He only went to the playoffs once in 7 years with the Browns
Dude your biggest rival (as if your division even has any fucking rivalries) hasn't been to the playoffs once in 18 fucking years

I wonder what Brady does on his free time. As a non succesful person I can't even begin to comprehend how such a living legend spends his time.

probably sitting around and hoping his brain doesn't finally decide to turn to mush

3 at least

As already pointed out, the AFC East has had a better record than whatever division HGH Manning played in and Brady won more against teams with better records.

You're just pretending this is otherwise and failing to make a point why exactly?

Misconception about the Patriots is they sucked before Kraft and Parcells. In fact they often had very competitive teams. Their problem was they had the winningest coach in the history of the NFL in their division for 3 fucking decades.

That happens sometimes. Not did Brady beat the Bills over 20 straight times, but always having to compete against them puts pressure on a team. Their coaches are given a year or two to be better than the best dynasty in the NFL or else they're gone. You basically want Brady to apologize for dominating a division rival - even though his division has been tougher than his biggest rival's.

He's a QB - not a RB. Why the fuck would he have to worry about his brain turning to mush?

I'll take it. Brady retiring with more rings than any other entire team.

Literally who the FUCK is going to stop these fuckers this year?

Why even bother

Brady is about to win owl 6 while going 19-0. Team is fairly stacked this year.

Brady gets ring 6 writing the wrong of 2007 and then gets ring 7 vs the Giants and retires.

Now post the teams that had the better defenses.

Peyton was 3-2 against Brady in the playoffs. He at least stopped Brady a few times and prevent them from having another 2-3 more rings. With him gone I don't see anyone else in the AFC that could possibly oppose them over the next 3-5 seasons. It is going to be a cakewalk to the SB. He will probably win at least another 2 rings.