Medifags

Medifags
Blisters are appearing all over my stomach for no reason. One burst and got infected, others are like it.

1. How much cancer do I have
2. Why is it aids

Nah but seriously what is it

It's a fissure with your colon that's opening, soon the stool will begin leaking out of it.

google staph infection

It's propably alergy. Do you wear a belt?

the cure for this disease is very simple. it's called "go to a doctor" and you can find it at your local doctors office.

Bad picture so it's hard to tell but could be poison ivy, poison oak or something else that you are allergic to

Simple really, you're turning into a faggot. I recommend some Tylonal and a good night's rest.

Nah just house wear the last few days

We don't have poison ivy here. Or oak.
No allergies either, except from a weird garden plant

Been appearing more and more over the past few days

Dunno, some are blisters, some are like staph infections

leaky gut
candida overgrowth
parasites

start eating better for a little and see what happens

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus

Vaginitus. Little vaginas are breaking out all over your body because you're a pussy. I'm going to prescribe you a treatment of man-the-fuck-up. Wash it down with lager then go chop some wood. Should clear up in a week.

Are you wearing jeans or other pants with a tight waist? Have you gained weight?

Lol just curious. Will probs see the GP today but just wanna know if I can avoid it

If anything I'm gonna be losing weight. Only thing that I'm doing more is gym but it's not caused by sweat

>infection
>wat r u doin
>infection
>staph!

Also it's all over my stomach

AFASOL
4 times at day

Happened to me when I got too fat once and kept wearing size 32 jeans. Basically the tightness and friction rubbed me raw

Hmm. Only been wearing loose gym wear but I dunno, no other signs of friction

Can't help ya then sorry bud

go to a Dr. It looks like an allergy to either a new soap or detergent or a rash from not being clean enough. Wash workout clothes after you use them and wear fresh ones the next time, dumbass.

looks like the Bubonic plague to me you should quarantine yourself immediately before we repeat 1346 again

I'll give you a dollar to post a vid of you eating the puss from one of them.

Lol they're clean. New clothes daily fgt
Also no changes to intake or washing/deodorant

crohn's disease

Can't man : (
The main boi is too strong to take the cap off

Maybe actually. I do have ibs

maybe it's your fat becoming sentient and trying to take over you.

that shit definitely looks like staph

go see a doctor you faggot

Bullous Impetigo

tl;dr you have a staph infection

That may be a logical answer

Amoxicillin, Ketoconazole, mupirocin and Lotrimin AF it'll be gone in 3 weeks

samefag here

btw

the doctor will prescribe you antibiotics

go to amazon or to your local organic food store/shop and buy defense soap/body wash

take you antibiotics and wash yourself thoroughly with that soap. will help you get rid the bacteria

additionally, you may wanna consider buying allicin caps to supplement the antibiotics.

gl, the faster you act, the less nastier/damage it will do to you

HERPES the gift that keeps on giving

Some of them aren't available in the UK cause of liver damage concerns

Eh I'm not that worried. It's unlikely doctors will prescribe anti biotics due to the fact that they are being frowned upon in the UK. Doctors don't like to give them at all any more, unless you're seriously sick

staph infection and it will not go away by itself, go see Dr

when was the last time you took a poop?

Like, a day ago, having a hard time when going I guess also

Staph infection is serious, dipshit

No they're all available you fruit I give them out on the daily. Well some not daily but oftenish

Still. Medical issues aren't something I care about living in commie health care land

Thought Ketoconazol was getting phased out?

your stomach fat's infected

do you inject heroin?

nigger confirmed, kys OP

staph kills.

How lol
You can see I'm white

looks like a false signal

carry on

Wash your bedsheets you filthy philistine!
You p4aggots amaze me.
How are you not all dead of infections already?

Its cause you have too high levels of gay

Maybe 20 years ago. It's not used as an antifungal and isnt super common but call any major supplier no more than 2 days.

Chris chan had that too

It's lupus.