Did he go too far by killing

Did he go too far by killing
Maggie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TLZWFAOyml0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't go far enough. Should have tore out her intestines and hung Rick with them and then he and the Governor ride out into the sunset

*spits*

Governor is kill

this is what literally needs to happen to easy my rustling from the cliffhanger of season 6

is tomorrow's episode regular length?

youtu.be/TLZWFAOyml0
What did they mean by this?

>show promises 2 major deaths
>kills pregnant lady and baby
REALLY/

No, AMC... no one is buying it.

Abe and Glenn are the ones who get Lucilled. This new """"""""""""""""""""""""""""" leaked """"""""""""""""""""""""""""" footage of Maggie getting killed is either a dream sequence by Rick when he's losing his shit, or it's footage from when they filmed each of the characters getting killed so as to avoid spoilers getting out.

Now that AMC knows that the spoilers are out, they're leaking this shot of Maggie to try and throw people off. It's bullshit and it's fake as fuck.

they meant: check out this 'leak' so then when everyone sees the episode they're ''surprised''

KEK based Negan

I cant tell if this is bait or you just cant accept your waifu is dead

The Walking Dead is really stupid

>dream sequence by Rick

They're going to spend 55 minutes on this and then show the dead person with 2 minutes left

I honestly would not be surprised at all.

edgy cuck

No because that wasnt the canon death they went with it was one of 12 death scenes they shot. andrew lincoln even did one.

Killing Maggie would be more dramatic than killing Glenn and Abraham at least. Should still be Daryl.

He didnt kill Maggie you cuck, Its just AMC
trying to divert attention from the true spoilers

I love Negan and I depsise the bratty internet fanbase. Delighted that no one I work with IRL is cunty about TWD. They even understood Here's Not Here. Leads me to believe we are damaging ourselves with social media if so many people online are really retarded.

I didn't kill Maggie. Its a vision Rick sees when Negan drags him into the RV and starts mind fucking him. He actually kills Glenn and Abe.

That was a good episode. you shouldn't listen to the meme spewing retards that live here 24/7

>picks Abe
>taunts Rosita
>Daryl gets REEEEE
>Daryl attacks Negan
>Dwight stops him
>Negan comes over
>Bashes Glenn instead
>all shown in flashback 20 minutes in
Easy stuff to find guys, if you haven't heard this yet, you're not looking hard enough

>tfw you realize this serie died with the governor
WOAH