Hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you...

hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you? Let’s see what we’ve got on tap tonight:

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts

thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful night, and please remember that you are loved.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s15jaHDmXFhn
vocaroo.com/i/s0NvXDUIrGOs
vocaroo.com/i/s1CU6CWqNhpy
youtu.be/nK-fhA25j3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love you.

I love Jill way more than you

I love you too, user.

How much?

Posting in a Jill thread ~CC

I love a Jill

and I see captain o7

Who's Jill?

-pets Jill-

The fuck is this?

I mean... you want me to use words to quantify something non-concrete?
I love you enough that I want to see you succeed. I think everyone deserves a chance to achieve what they're capable of.
nyello

Hope you have a good thread, Jill

Jill is one of Alice's best friends

vocaroo.com/i/s15jaHDmXFhn

That is a deeply unsatisfying answer.

I told the guy I like that I like him today and I'm going out with my friends tomorrow. He'll be there and I don't know how to deal with that awkwardness. Can I please have some advice on what to do?

deal wit it

>Alice's
>

Hi

I asked the question, and I was satisfied. I can google from there. Thanks!

If it comes up, play it off as a joke. Otherwise, just pretend it never happened.

Burn a wooden effigy of the guy and realize that everything's cool, maaan. Things can only progress from here, whatever happens is just smoke in the air.

Give me a drink, something sweet :(

jill valentine?

just a person that wants to see the world suck a little less.
hey, how are you doing tonight?
which part? you didn't post a picture or link to anything specific.
thanks, bud.
no it's patrick
hey, I gotta do some really awkward stuff tomorrow too! we'll do it together.
but really, they're your friends, yeah? I would hope that they understand that this is just another facet of you as a whole, and embrace you being who you are.
hey kid.

vocaroo.com/i/s0NvXDUIrGOs

no drinks today, only advice and kind words.
trust me, though, I'd like one too.
Stingray.

I got a link to this and was very confused as to what was happening. But it looks kind of like something I've seen before, soooo... I'mma just go.

yeah, I wasn't sure what was gonna happen, but I figure I'm just rolling with it tonight. a little more excitement than I'd planned initially, anyway.

Oh please, it's nothing you can't handle

How did he react?

long time no see dear.

I spot a cute lurker

fair enough. if the thread was slow, I was just going to spin my chair around and work on music between posts. this is a welcome enough change of pace.

Mind if I sit in on this one?

I guess it has been, yeah. How are you doing?

He said he wasn't interested in anything I think. I was drunk so I don't remember that well. I just know that I was rejected gently.

vocaroo.com/i/s1CU6CWqNhpy

Hellloooo frends~

Oh please, Louise is out tonight.

Oh it's still pretty slow

FUCK I FUCKED UP

what?...

>

any more chairs?

If you want things to go back to how they were before and not be awkward, just pretend the whole thing ever happened.

feel free! I don't tell people to leave unless they're here specifically to cause a scene.
that was kind, at least. it could have been a lot messier, I'm glad that he was able to handle it gracefully.
okay bud, it's me. I'm John Wayne, the really racist old guy. you got me.
heyo friend.
you type faster than me! I'm slow when it comes to working between four keyboards.
there's always more. how are you tonight?

no never

It's okay dear, do your best

>you are loved.
LOL, I wish.

Jill loves you lots kiddo

'Ello jill, how are you tonight?

Could be better, its -17° here at the moment

Thanks.

Oi m8, don't ruin the illusion

what illusion?

Jeez its boring at work today and the aircon is broken...fucking hot too (Australia)

Seems like you've got things covered well enough.

But why can't I be good enough for him to like me. This is the first time I've ever confessed and I knew he was going to reject me but it still feels bad. Thanks for all the advice though guys. It's making me feel a bit better because I can't talk about this with anyone.

Exactly. Now you're getting it.

Hate every single one of you fucking retards if I weren't doing other stuff I would spam your retarded thread

I appreciate it.
I mean, it depends on how you define love. I care for the wellbeing of others, and even if it's just coming here and trying to shitpost some laughs out of people, I'll take that as a small victory. if you're asking if I'd get on my knees and suck your dick, then probably not. that's only for special people.
a little better than before. went with my better judgment and didn't drink 8oz of bourbon in one sitting, just took a couple sips and called it a night. you?
shit, F or C? that's really unpleasant either way. that's the kind of day where I'd just stay in bed under a bunch of blankets.
you been doing okay? it's been... months or something.
I'll trade you

why would you spam this thread?

It's not your fault. Sometimes attractions just aren't mutual. Maybe he has someone else he likes or maybe he doesn't want a relationship for any number of reasons. These things happen and not everybody you like is going to like you back. All you can really do is let it go and move on.

Heard the "north" has a decent bit of snow atm

i'm doing well so far today, got a good nights rest for the first time in a month or two

huh????
what?
>_>

Yeah Jill is fucking awesome

Why do you hate anyone here? How the fuck is anyone here bothering you?

what is that name? fukin hell

Fuck yeah it does, NYC is COATED in snow

It's kinda cliche, but, like, try not to be worried about being good enough for him and be good enough for you, dude/ette. Some people have their own thing going on and might want something else, so, like, just be willing to roll with this and don't worry about it when next time comes.

Don't worry about it. You'll find someone.. You're good enough for someone. And honestly? Talking about it is good, it is not healthy to keep that in. Biggest mistake, it gets to your head, and unanswered questions drive you crazy and what not.

And on the bright side, he was honest and truthful about the rejection. It's not like he'd take some sick pleasure out of your one-sided crush. Unlike someone I knew.

what?
my name?!?!

I dunno man. Lotta things been happening. Not sure what to think of a lot of stuff. Mantis convinced me to come back here. You seem like you're doing better than you were when I saw you last. How are things?

Only C but still..

Been better, been way worse. It's a new year. New things to overcome. New things beginning.

Ahhh good ol' fashioned truth juice. It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.
If he acts weird pull him aside at some point and just tell him something like "Hey I know what I said last night, but it's cool. I don't want anything to change, so just forget about it and lets continue on." If he doesn't act odd then just chalk it up as he's moved on and wants to just be cool too.

As hard as this is to bear, it's not about you. It's about him. You be you. If that's not what he's looking for then it's his issue not yours. I agree with Jill people sometimes just don't want what we have to offer. It's better to find someone that does than to shoehorn ourselves into something we have to pretend to be.

fufufu

I love you as a human being. Just being human and having to cope with the experience makes a person worthy of at least that much.

It may not be the love you want, but it's the love people need to give and get.

H8rs gonna h8 m8

yes, what is with the text after the post no.?

Still freaking cold! 33C here today

Haha. I'm not asking for that. I mean "loved" as more towards the former.

that's part of my name
just like how you have a name too!
:O

Hmm. That's a good way to put it.

but how though, how get it after post no.?

it even moves!

this is a Valhalla thread now

Well i accually live Australia but i'm in Germany visiting family, damn cold

special code.

wait... what do you mean it 'moves' ????

._.

yes but WHY do they hate

yeah, the east side of the country is getting pummeled pretty hard. as much as I hate the cold, I'll take this over a blizzard.
hey, that's good to hear! it's always nice to wake up and not feel like sleeping for another 7-8 hours.
the... the character name. her last name is Stingray.
it's really up and down at times, but I've gotten in trouble for isolating myself and trying to turn a corner. classes start in a little over a week too, so while I'll need to rework my schedule here, I'll be moving to a time in life where I can help even more people.
that's pretty awful, still! I just converted and it's close to the same. just bundle up if you have to go out and stay warm, okay?
you're part of the everyone that I love, user.

Thx Ill show you some love in your next retarded thread

Jill doesn't have retarded threads

>It may not be the love you want
At this point? I'll take anything.

Oh, I'm not the hater, I'm just trying to explain how hating works.

seems like you missed a few steps

OH her name is jill sting ray?
:O

*hugs*

Thanks guys. I feel better already. I hope you have a great day tomorrow.

youtu.be/nK-fhA25j3A like so?