Tell me about freedom

Tell me about freedom.

What would you like to know?

Control satellital of jews. Slaves of jews.

in the US, the FCC, NSA, FBI, FR, and the rest of the world controls what you do, see, and eat. thankfully, you can still buy guns and kneel for the national anthem

It's loud

Daia. Mossad. Dea

Freedom isn't free

ugly cun

Most people in free societies don't really know what the term means. Here in the United States, a good number of people, likely a majority, would define freedom as "I'll do whatever I want to do, wherever and whenever I wan't to do it." That's a recipe for anarchy, not a free and open society.

Freedom is a code word used by politicians that makes Americans believe anything, vote for anything and do anything that the politicians want from them.

yeah there's a hefty fuckin fee.

It really used to be great in America. Most people today are too young to remember. We were the best, most generous, most prosperous, had the most hope, believed in ourselves, we believed in and trusted one another, we were decent, we had families, we were strong, no one was NEET - those people are a joke, no one divorced, everyone had a dad. Cops were good. There weren't many laws so cops weren't out to hassle people, just help keep safe from each other. People were unafraid and didn't believe the government and safety were related concepts, so there weren't a gazillion stupid laws to regulate people, "for your safety" - bullshit, my safety is my business. Anyone could start a business and had a decent chance if they worked hard. No one was hopeless. No one could have dreamed of the indignities of pervasive surveillance, airport body scanners, and other crazy fascist shit we have now.

And if you don't put in your buck o five who will?

This.

>It really used to be great in America

I mean sure, if you ignore the racism. Everything was great back in the 1950s before civil rights, am I right?!

Ah, the good old days. Back when men were men and we had separate bathrooms for black people.

>People were unafraid

except for the red scare, and locking up japanese people in prison camps during WW2 in case they were spies...so...um...sure?

"fascist"
still no clue how to mean with the words

The Patriot Act changed everything forever.

Is this the America in fairytale land? The fuck outta here with that nonsense

nonono you dont understand america was great if you were white back then. If you werent then well it was kinda shitty

>everything
>forever
nope
nope

I sure miss polio and lynching niggers, amiright? America was better then!

Yeah, if you're a nig, queer, like, dike, trap, spic or some other bullshit it's lots better now, you can be in the same shitty soup with everyone else. Equal and shit, real fucking triumph.

But no 'men' appeared since then, laws just sissified the majority.

Yeah, like 50 Japs sacrificed some of their time so we could save the world from Jap/Nazi rule. You're so right, we should have taken it in the ass and passed out for equality. That's what so fucking sucks about our society today. We are so lost in all this sjw ethos that we can't even dream big anymore.

Well, nobody have a shit about niggers and crap back then. We were to busy doing important things, saving the world, building the world, curing disease, exploring the seas and heavens. We weren't lost in Justice for niggers.

not wanting to lock up american citizens who happen to also be japanese is being a SJW? you're a fuckin moron

freedom is having the DoJ go against the will of the people.

You think the Jap emperor would have been kinder after a successful invasion? Doing what had to be done. That's what we did. It wasn't pretty, it was war. Terrible war like no one under 90 has ever seen.