All right /b, what would win in a fight? A silverback gorilla or a grizzly bear?

All right /b, what would win in a fight? A silverback gorilla or a grizzly bear?

There's only one correct answer, and it's the fucking bear

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War
youtube.com/watch?v=sVAP5qWnBek
youtube.com/watch?v=6N4a7RX5x7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what if gorilla have a gun?

bears.

bears can swat a moose and break it's back.

A FUCKING MOOSE.

harambe goes down seconds into the first round.

idk bears are kinda dumb, if a gorilla gets a good hit in, it could knock the bear out.

Only because you're not letting that pussy bear fight a hippo.

If the gorilla went for a scrotum rip he could pull it off. He'd fight dirty

what if the bear forgot his gun ?

It would probably shoot itself figuring out what it is. Ask Plaxico Burress.

Honestly I think the bear would win, the gorilla is significantly stronger, but the bear has more weapons and generally probably a more aggressive demeanor, also the bear is faster.

There is a factor we're not considering here. The gorilla's hands (and feet) gives him the chances to grab, pull or break bones. He can do to the bear most things we can do to a dog, like grabing and pulling it's legs and breaking bones, but with greater strenght and big ass teeth. I would rather see the bear winning, tho, I fucking hate monkeys

>this

Ive heard a few stories of people fighting off bears if a man can do it a gorilla should be able to. I say gorilla wins

Any bear or Grizzley Bear? Cause Sun Bears are pussies.

Why a Grizzly? Polar Bears are stronger.

Gorillas can weigh up to like 600 lbs but bears can get up to 1500 lbs.

$100 on bear

Bear. Beets. Battlestar Galactica

That shit doesn't matter, that gorilla gots fists bro, that mother fucker is going to punch the fuck out of the bears head

My money is on panda bears.....silent but deadly.

Simple. Name one time niggers have ever beat Russians. You can't. /thread

People can easily fight off black bears as they are very small (around 100kg and 1.5m) and weak compared to a grizzly bear. No way in hell would a normal human be able to fight off a grizzly.

People cannot fight off an angry gorilla....so...

Right, so it's irrelevant to the discussion.

This is why America has the right to arm bears.

Honestly.....I cant believe this retard keeps rehashing this idiotic thread...

The gorilla would soon meet a grizzly end.

>Well, what if the gorilla knows kung fu?

you are a fucking retard. an absolute fucking retard. god damn you are stupid. for fucks sake man why do you require a voice when you are just this thick. just be silent it will truly be in your advantage. people will just assume you're weird instead of utterly fucking braindead.

cant knock out a bear without insane force.

It would hit an innocent bystander instead

Gorillas are very kind and gentle animals, money is on bear.

However, make it bear vs chimp and I got money on the chimp. Never fuck with a chimp.

Why do you need to buff the bear? He’s already gonna win.

Whose skull is thick enough to deflect pistol rounds.
And have you ever seen a bear's claws?

What about sandniggers?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War

Gorillas punch with insane force dumbass...

Dude a grizzly bears skull will legit stop a .45

Would run away with the argument even further. One species is clearly superior at their peak.

No... it’s not.... it was put into the discussion that people can fight off black bears but not grizzlys...so it’s relevant to remind everyone people can also not fight off gorillas...as gorillas would fuck up people, Black bears and stand a fair chance on a grizzly

I meant the fighting a bear part was irrelevant since a human clearly can't fight a Grizzly or a Gorilla.

gorilla sharpens a spear and then stabs the bear letting it slowly weaken till it easily can win, this has been observed in nature already you stupid bear fucks

Thread is full of dumbasses, one moderately sized gorilla fucks up the bear and fight organizer and fucks your wife when he's done

They can in a Hollywood movie...

yeah the chimp will sneak up on you with his friends and brick gang. Eat your face.

Everyone answering is pretty much a dumb ass yourself and myself included...

a grizzlys claws would slice open the gorillas throat in a single swipe
grizzlys eat meat--gorillas eat fucking bamboo chutes
anyone who thinks about this hard is retarded

dumbass normal force wouldn't be enough but a gorilla could have enough force. gtfo retard.

bears runaway when bopped on the nose as its a sensitive area. imagine a gorilla bashing its face and head at full force timed correctly.

I doubt that

ITT: faggots that have no clue just how huge and fucking powerful bears actually are. The gorilla actually wouldn't stand a chance, unless it was a fully grown male against a juvenile black bear or something. IRL, the only way a gorilla would survive was if it gave the bear just ran away because it was unsure of what the gorilla was.

Dude, you are thinking about this too hard...

Mongols, aka chinese niggers

Chexmix son

And you... have no Idea just how powerful a full grown gorilla is....honestly though....I put my money on the hippo

Bear claws are bloody delishious

Highly reccomend

If Mongols are niggers how did they rule the world???

You're a fucking nigger for being this stupid.

A cop would shoot it thinking it was robbing a store.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVAP5qWnBek

Oh, BO?Y! I thought this thread would have been pruned eight hours ago, when it was last posted. Well holy FUCK ME. I'm going for the bear, because a hungry bear with fucking MACHETES on it's paws would fuck the shit out of a gorilla.

When did they rule the world?

Fuckin Gold

Hippo faggot....

I googled that shit for you, mah nigga. Between 1206 and 13something or fuckin AD. School.

adult Grizzly's have been seen snapping the neck of 600 lb cattle and caring it away.

no, we are just saying its not a 100% win for the gorrilla. more a 90% win or 80%. 20 % of the time a Gorilla will get a lucky Shot and knock the bear out and bash its skull in.

I'm sorry. Are you saying a hippo would win? Cause you're right. You're god damned right. If either were to cross through treacherous African waters. Good thing there aren't any african grizzly bears. So I guess the gorilla is goin down. Bear wins by default by way of hippo.

Based bear poster

Lmfao

Wrong and waste of dubs

I'm enjoying this thread.

Komodo Dragons are top tier
prove me wrong

Bitch they didnt even cross an ocean, much less rule the world.

Outta here with that fake ass shit son

Cold-blooded niggas wouldn't last two days in the Russian taiga.

12 gauge slugs can bounce off a bears skull

'world' is subjective. What WAS the world back then? What could be conquered for sure. Known world, my fool. And as far as china is concerned, they are the center. Mongol was king when there weren't others. Don't tell me two indians in america was worth anything.

World is subjective if you are a nigger

You chose a small ass lizard? Loook, man. Bears eat toxic waste, so i'm going to go ahead and .. y'know what? Ok. Your stupid little dragon kills the bear with it's toxins. But not after the bear fucked it up a month before. Game. We all gonna die someday.

Come on. You're hurting my feelings.

Who would win?
A.) A full grown Komodo dragon
B.) A crocodile of the same weight

Dragons wouldn't even see the crock coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=6N4a7RX5x7E

Croc...Komodos use toxic bite to kill large prey. no time to work on croc.

Bear because gorillas punch and bears have high fat content so punches wont do shit. Also bears are natural carnivores so blood frenzy.

With weapons gorilla stand equal chance

Dude they had everything from europe to the edge of asia

Uh. What? High fat percentage doesn't mean shit. You're also making assumptions that it's about to hibernate and packing. Blunt force will fuck you up, but honestly, a gorilla charging will have a bear swiping so fucking fast. Bear wins, no doubt.

bull elephant in musth is the king of land, great white sharks rule the sea, and eagles rule the sky

Killer Whales eat great whites dude.

Bear.

They used to have Bear and Bull fights at random intervals where it was entertaining (roman times to early wild west days)

The bull would SOMETIMES win and it would be very exciting when that happened especially for gamblers but the brown bears especially grizzlies historically are the most potent land animal vs land animal champion.

The gorilla doesn't have a wild card horned charge to set the pace so it just ends anticlimactically

silver back gorillas have a bite force of 1821 pounds per square inch, while grizzly's have a bite force of 1100 pounds

Man easily downs elephants. They're lumbering chunks for panic.

I'm itching for some eagle vs condor. Can we have some of that? Cause I don't think the eagle rules the sky. Jet turbine, my friend.

I win!

No deep sea faring navy, not world power.

I dont make the rules, I follow em

Hippo would murder the shit out of the both, killing one after fighting and killing the other.

That fat underneath the skin protects organs and bones. Try punching a fat dude in the stomach. It does less damage than punching a normally built guy of similiar frame. Watch how gorrillas fight, they LITERALLY fight like hood niggers

k. cool. biting isn't a primary defense for either. bears have paws the size of gorilla skulls and five claws that are five inch razors.

In a cage match, the bear. Allow the gorilla to use it's brain to hunt it's enemy, the Gorilla.

I hate when people say we would be extinct without all the things we invented like our brains aren't one of natures weapons.

Once you conquer a good majority of the planet i think you automatically qualify for a world power. Who cares about a navy? I dont think they gave a shit about a bunch coons to the south and pedos to the east

Then machine gun poop while slapping his shit with his tail to spread maximum display of dominance.

Hippos are the chad alphas

World power, the term is rather clear

Would you then affirm that there were no world powers in their time? Which nations had a navy and the man nuggets to appose them? Navy vs cavalry. Those boats aren't faring very well.

I don't think it would win, but I wonder how far a Polar Bear would get in an underwater fight since they're marine animals.

There a great channel that discusses these types of topics
>>Teirzoo

You ever punch a fat guy and see how much it hurt him?