Tomorrow is my birthday, and I have no friends, or family

Tomorrow is my birthday, and I have no friends, or family.

Cheer me up, Sup Forumsros.

Slit your wrists and take a bath, faggot

happy birthday

hbd

lol. i'm married and have no friends or family left. go get a hooker or a happy ending. enjoy your life. I can't, nor I won't.

How old are you turning?

Oh...

happy birthday

it gets better

Thanks guys.
>hooker
That would only make me feel worse, lol.

No it doesn't. Just do it

Just act like its another day like an adult

Dubbbz

My balls are small

Sorry, I'm not that weak minded. I have a good life, just lonely. No reason to slit wrists because of that. I'm sure you think a lot about it though. Why haven't you done it yet?

Probably because I don't spend my time trying to make people feel bad for me on Sup Forums. Burn in hell newfag.

Just do it, kid. I know you think about it, else you wouldn't have suggested it. It's constantly on your mind, and you wonder what people would think when they received the news of your suicide. They wouldn't care, and you know that. So you cry more inside, not knowing what to do. You just want someone to care, but they never will. You might as well just get it over with, it's not going to matter when you're dead. Hang yourself, it's simpler, and you can't back down. Don't forget to live stream.

By that logic, you must wanna do it pretty bad too huh? But the fact is, I have a family who gives a shit about me, so I guess my logic is just a little different. Just do it.

But for real. Happy birthday.shit'll get better.

your life will get better. help others, set attainable short and intermediate goals. date and work out

Thanks, user