Meanwhile in Arizona

Someone actually hit Brother Dean with a baseball bat during one of his public preaching events near schools in Arizona.

rt.com/viral/344791-preacher-hit-head-bat/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2LX4Q643aEU
youtube.com/watch?v=SwAI04ckakE&list=PLG42P_UjRRrD1HyPU3t_9be6dMvBOBBxK&index=37
youtube.com/watch?v=2Y3Cd9gnvlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good..hes annoying. His fantasyland just got hit with reality

This better be bait or you're a certified nigger
Physical skin color is irrelevant with you

Under no circumstances is physical violence a response to verbal harassment

Stop being a thin skinned triggered nigger

>guy goes and yells at people
>gets hit
wow Im so shocked

You cant just hit someone because they hurt your feefees you pussy

Nigger detected

>“Why don’t you go and preach it to somebody who really wants to hear your message, like Westboro Baptist Church?” the teacher continued, referring to another extremist organization which often pickets military funerals.

>Why don’t you go and preach it to somebody who really wants to hear your message
holy shit these people are actually retarded

Talk shit, get hit.

Cry moar.

Nigger

fucking hell you'd hate speakers corner at hyde park then

You can't just yell shit at people and not expect consequences. Looks like you're the one with hurt feelings right now lol

I really hope to God that she wasn't a teacher. Maybe she's just a retard babysitter or something.
It's a sad day, when the very concept of fucking discussion is foreign to a teacher

I live in Phoenix, this guy is annoying as fuck. He did it near Apollo, area has a high hispanic population, hispanics are usually Catholics, he knew what his dumbass was doing. Just wish he try that shit in South Phoenix or Maryvale, his ass would be killed probably, lol.

Freedom of speech. The speaker isn't the one that will face criminal charges

Funny how Im commenting on a video that has nothing to do with me and Sup Forums thinks Im a violent nigger who cant handle free speech lol.

A literal example of "talk shit, get hit"

he deserved it, he was begging for it
he's lucky he didn't get raped with that bat

>Talk shit, get hit.

This is the mentality of the left. Its ok for them to verbally harass people because they honest to God believe that their on the right side. But when someone who has the opposite opinion speaks up you go and hit them physically if intimidation doesn't work. But you'll cry and say you're oppressed if they hit back. I hate people like you.

any other obvious things you'd like to point out? The sky was also blue in the video.

You can point out freedom of speech all you want but that don't stop homeboy from punching your teeth down your throat, dipshit.

Bitch more faggot.

IS FUCKING ARIZONA. No license needed to open carry. Step up faggot.

No one on the left is standing outside a high school yelling at teenagers they deserve rape, though. Completely different, argument invalid.

btw the girl who hit him is white and has a teutonic name
yes faggots a based ayrian woman hit that sperg on his head
deal with it faggots

>Beta-cuck goes to a high school to yell at kids and tell them they deserved to be raped
>Yells at teens like a degenerate for 15 minutes before some Alpha bashes his skull in with a baseball bat
>Beta-cuck proceeds to scurry away muttering "m-muh christianity" "m-muh rape" "a-alpha as fuck" "h-haha t-totally fooled you guys, s-suck it teenagers I-I win"

Says more about some thin skinned faggot resorting to violence because they heard someone say something they don't like.

youtube.com/watch?v=2LX4Q643aEU

>wahh wahh why cant i spew vitriol without making people mad and lashing out at me

tip top kek, keep whining bitch nigga

Yet you defensed "John Smith" who attacked the "don't swear in front of the kid" cuck.

Get your shit together faggot.

Im surprised he hasn't got his ass kicked more often, the fucking guy is actually begging for a beating.

>that don't stop homeboy from punching your teeth down your throat

Nope but this does

>being so sensitive

Found the nigger

You should know all opinions are taken at face value over Sup Forums. If you come to defend a side, expect to face the opposing side.

Good.

Admit it. If someone did that to Anita Sarkeesian, your dick would still be hard

>Sup Forums is one person
I knew it was illegal, and I noted it in the threads about it ....I just thought it was hilarious that the cuck squealed like a girl from a few love taps like that.

Also, being shoved is a lot fucking different from someone swinging a fucking bat at your dome.

>being such a bootyblasted moron who doesnt understand human nature

>hurr he must be a nigger for pointing out reality

okay leaf.

Im not defending shit or picking a side. Just pointing out that a guy got hit after talking shit and Sup Forums is getting so triggered over it

You are either baiting or really stupid. There is no excuse for assaulting someone with a deadly weapon.

LOVE NOT HATE! LOVE NOT HATE! HIT DAT NIGGA ON DA HED YEAAA!!!!! NIGGA BUSS IT WIDE OPEN !!! YEAAAAA NIGGA!! LOVE NOT HATE, THIS AINT NO PLACE FO NO BIGOT LIKE YOU!!! WE GON SHOW YOU BOIIII!!!

Yeah dude that was me in that thread
Good to see you again my man

His guy is the right-wing equivalent of those annoying as fuck SJW's that parade around college campuses. He makes us look like cancer.
>t. Senior at Deer Valley High School, where he has yet to release the video.

nigger detected

its called ignore if you dont like it and move on with your life

>beating people with bats because their opinions make me mad
>lol its just human nature y u mad?

youtube.com/watch?v=SwAI04ckakE&list=PLG42P_UjRRrD1HyPU3t_9be6dMvBOBBxK&index=37

you're the worst detective ever

Yup. That's a nigger

>worrying more about the guy talking shit than the one assaulting someone with a bat
cuck

Isn't this the board that advocates for hangings and gassing any differing party? What's the matter can't handle when someone does to one of yours?

Besides, he's a religious nuttie, I don't agree with the act but I'm not surprised either..

No, when a child disagrees with a liberal the liberal goes straight for the pepper spray. Scary little crotchgoblin might bite, or something.

theres 2 sides to this
1)Of course they are wrong for assaulting him
2)What kind of idiot goes out in public to yell at people and NOT EXPECT RETALIATION?
Sup Forums can only focus on #1 and everyone else is a nigger lol

I'm not exactly sure you know what a cuck is. If I were a cuck id be saying something along the lines of "she was a good girl she dindu nuffin wen she assaulted him cuz".

Just becuase he was assaulted doesn't mean he's absolved of his idiocy. They're both in the wrong.

You're right, they are the ones running the institutions and forcing the new morality down the throats of everyone involved. You kid yourself if you think that progressives aren't the worst offenders when it comes to forcing their ideology on to others.

Because he is allowed to, and only the worst dredges of society will be the ones that are doing the "retaliation"?

He is protected under the law, and he has a right to do this. Anyone that would go against the law in this instance is making society worse and less safe for everyone, and deserve to go to jail and be heavily fined, at least.

The fact that you're defending someone assaulting this guy over what amounts to preaching shows just disgusting you are as a person. Grow up you retarded underage baby.

>pushing someone

>hitting someone in the head with a baseball bat

>moral equivalency
again your cuck

>Someone boldly stating his beliefs to a crowd of people who do not agree with him makes you look like a cancer.
Not really. I like his gumption. The rest of you could learn a fucking thing or two. Dean's to American Christians what Trump is to the Republicans. You're not a better person for taking signals from other people for every single thing you do.

>You can't just yell shit at people and not expect consequences.
Are you fucking serious????

This is how every Christcuck should be treated.

Ding ding, someone who fucking gets it.

No shit he shouldn't have been assaulted, but guess what? You don't get to be a retarded edgelord in public and think you're safe because DUDE FREEDOM OF SPEECH LMAO.

Not how the real world works. Real life isn't Sup Forums.

Please try and find where I defended anyone? Also please try and find your balls

He's the Christian equivalent of a modern day mudslime. I defend his right to speak his mind, but it doesn't mean I have to condone what he's saying. He sounds like he's stuck in the dark ages of Christianity.

No we're for gassing the people like the bitch that hit him
People that can't function in a modern civilized society
I don't agree with a single fucking point brother dean makes but I 100% support his right to do so
You can disagree with me, just do it in a civilized manner
Protest all you want, once you start to riot you have to go into the showers

Might makes right, faggot.

are you fucking retarded? Key word is "EXPECT", not legal and illegal. Its like you live in a world where fights don't happen. Like oh my god you mean I can't just go say what ever I want to strangers and not expect to get beat up?

>2)What kind of idiot goes out in public to yell at people and NOT EXPECT RETALIATION?
How about normal human beings in a free, mostly white society? Funny, this guy never gets assaulted
youtube.com/watch?v=2Y3Cd9gnvlw

Time to start killing, I see

It will be interesting to see how many parents have been triggered into legal proceedings with dean. He got himself a go fund me to fight 5 arrests.

They'll lose for sure. Although I don't approve of what Brother Dean has to say, we don't have any right to silence what he says.

FPWP

Of course not, and you don't get to assault someone because your feelings are hurt and claim that you were at all justified in doing so. You also don't get to claim that because YOUR feelings were hurt that this is at all excusable or acceptable, or pretend that you're doing anything but advocating violence against people for holding and professing different political and religious views.

>oh yeah because this guy acts like a retard in public he deserves to beat up and that's okay

I bet you don't get why people are complaining about this either, that it just flies right over your head. Not that I'm surprised

they're right here in your mom's mouth lmao

You think this isn't expected? You think he doesn't expect this, is that what you're saying? You can stop talking any time, because you bring nothing to the table. Nothing you say is at all novel or insightful, you're just a retard who is way out his depth talking about anything.

its a sad reality that you spew some shit people will get deeply offended over there's a possibility you're gonna get hit.

why do you think the black hebrew israelites preach in groups? they're always ready to give an ass beating if someone tried to swing. brother deen needs to do the same.

The worst are the fucking stuck-up adults who act like they know the law inside and out

>Durr you cant tape me, you dont have permission! You are taping minors you pedophile!!

Maybe he'll carry a gun next time?

>He's the Christian equivalent of a modern day mudslime.
I've yet to see him light a woman on fire for showing her ankles, or hang a faggot from a crane. I haven't even heard him say that either group needs to have any sort of earthly punishment.

>He sounds like he's stuck in the dark ages of Christianity.
You say that, but I've watched a few of his videos and I've heard him say literally nothing that you can't hear a baptist preacher who thinks he's in like-minded company won't say. The only things either group says that are appalling to me are implications that natural disasters are the consequence of some individual's affront to god.
Other than that, what? Gays burn in Hell and should stop being gay, women should stop whoring around....does any of this sound like something that the bible doesn't fucking say?

Nobody here would say half the shit they say on Sup Forums to real people in public....Gee I wonder why? Its almost like they have the commonsense that they might make someone angry and violent.

Wasn't this a couple of months ago?

I remember watching the video couple of months ago on his youtube chanel.

>Of course not, and you don't get to assault someone because your feelings are hurt and claim that you were at all justified in doing so.

Really because last I checked Brother Dean damn near got his head bashed in.

>oh yeah because this guy acts like a retard in public he deserves to beat up and that's okay

Never said it was okay.

can I get your autograph cool guy?

>Its like you live in a world where fights don't happen. Like oh my god you mean I can't just go say what ever I want to strangers and not expect to get beat up?
Ok! I hear you. But the people who had their feelings hurt should expect consequences if they assaulted someone.

Yes it is. This asshat has repeatedly threatened women on campus. He needed a little "attitude adjustment".

As my G.I Joe used to say: "Mission accomplished. Good work, men!"

it was a bull dyke mad that he said homosexuality is wrong

now she will be spend two years in a cell for it

>being afraid to stick to your views even if they will not be popular
>backing down out of fear

This thread is full of limp wristed cucks

The black man should honestly be charged alongside the dyke. I could almost guarantee that she wouldn't have swung that bat, if she didn't have a fucking adult there, threatening the man and signalling to her and the other students that they wouldn't get in trouble for touching him.

Good. Fuck that Semetic cocksucker.

All you faggots here don't say "gas the Kikes" or "race war now" or even "nigger" in public.

He always has another guy with him. They won't do anything either way considering it would land them in legitimate trouble
So mudslimes don't say that gays will burn or that women have no place in modern society other than in the kitchen or in the bed? What this man says is not different than the likes of Westboro Baptist. Only an idiot would condone hate against others on the levels that he does. He sounds no different than the radical mudslime or the SJW. What all three have on common is that they all hate on the basis of another's lifestyle.

Because most of the people crying about it are total fucking autists who spend most of their days in front of the computer.

no shit you fucking dumb leaf faggot. Stop pointing out obvious things.

>Really because last I checked Brother Dean damn near got his head bashed in.

Yeah and whoever did it deserves to go to jail. They deserve to be punished to the full extent of the law.

>Never said it was okay.

Listen buddy, you don't get to play devil's advocate and imply that this is at all acceptable and turn around and try to play this whole thing off on a technicality. You're a humongous faggot on the same level as the worst of liberals, and it's probably because you get fucking assblasted at what Dean screams about.

>wow I just got my ass blown out so hard I can't think of a response, better act like an even bigger retard yeah I'm sure everybody will get this and I won't look like an even bigger retard

Just because something you say triggers violent savages doesn't give them the right to assault you or justify cowardly self censorship. Gee it's almost like you completely missed the point I was making.

>m-muh preachin muthafucka!!
>you deserve to be raped! What are you gonna do about it!
TALK
SHIT
GET
HIT

Anyone defending him is a pussy betamale. Maybe he should have brought some protection if he was going to say dumb shit like that.

>I've heard him say literally nothing that you can't hear a baptist preacher, who thinks he's in like-minded company, say.
Fixed. Sorry. The heat's getting to me.

Those are memes you faggot

>someone talks shit near you
>you hit them in the back of the head with a baseball bat
>you go to prison for assault with a deadly weapon

I'm fine with this.

You have to go back.

Post your rare Deans

>Listen buddy

Oh shut the fuck up you euphoric sperglord faggot, cry more for all I care, you're just too autistic to understand that outside of your online echochamber normalfags don't take so kindly to certain types of banter.

Tough shit.

>reddit