Peeing with your pants to the floor is the highest level of being a man can know...

Peeing with your pants to the floor is the highest level of being a man can know. It allows for complete penile freedom while allowing for the air starved skin on a mans thighs and buttocks to find the sweet relief of nudity. It shows all around you that you couldn't care less about their oppressive, normie system. If you have the luck of venturing into a co-ed bathroom, it will make some roasties uncomfortable while arousing the others with your dominant, masculine presence. It is a power play, plain and simple. It shows all who's in charge, who is not afraid to expose his self to the world, who is willing to throw all of societies rules out the window for the sole pursuit of their own freedom. Peeing with your pants down is the ultimate alpha move, period.

It shows that your mother was single and didn't have a man around to teach you to piss properly.

enjoy getting raped you retard

all homosexuals will agree with you

For peak manliness one must drop their pants to the floor, tuck the hem of their shirt under the chin, arch the back so as to get their dock as close to the urinal as possible. Bonus points if you have a mate to "sword fight" with.

Still not asking for it.

kek

I love the piss troughs. It allows me to meat gaze freely

Feels good, man

This is only suitable for 3rd world monkeys.

>eing with your pants to the floor is the highest level of being a man can know
fucking stupid

OP is a fag

Peeing with your pants to the floor is faggot shit, not that I think there's anything wrong with faggotry. Just keep that shit confined to your bathhouses.

There was a fat kid who would do this in grade 5, back in 1993.

He'd whine like a little bitch if you told him not to do it. "It feels good, I like it" shit like that. Fucking creepy little fat faggot.

Eventually, he got the shit kicked out of him.

If I ever catch someone doing this they're getting pushed into the urinal. Whatcha gonna do, chase me with your piss stained pants around your ankles?

I pee sitting down in a cubicle with the door locked

Was his name Pepe?

They are ready to overpower you and penetrate you, man.

Best post.

Now you have a man covered in pee trying to kill you

Not sure who is the gayest, OP or this guy.

You piss in a cubicle? Wouldn't the stall be a better option?

FEELS GOOD, MAN!

Only a gay man would say this. Lol

You like to look at other guys dicks in the pisser we get it.

Maybe he works in a urine factory.

My dick is a detachable pair of nunchucks I would savor the moment.

>inb4 #metoo

Sooooooooo..... are we not going to discuss the nigger taking pictures of guys asses in the bathroom

My pubes get stuck on my zipper

First reply best reply

Like this?

Then join the pants down masterrace user

topest of keks

No thats weird. What if someone bumps into me by accident?