>DUDE MEN DIE FOR NO REASON LMAO
>DUDE HEROISM LMAO
>DUDE OPPOSING FORCES ARE HUMAN TOO LMAO
>DUDE OH THE HUMANITY LMAO
Its always the same shit, in every movie

It was really fucking cool.

kill yourself

do romance movies next

Pray for a draft. The military may make your pussy ass into a man.

War films are great
Actual war fucking sucks

Of course war sucks that's why you should feel touched by the struggle in these films

>Pray for a draft.

Nah fuck that, conscript armies are trash.

I love how you retards seriously try and use DUDE ___ LMAO as legitimate criticism

I suppose if you're from some European shithole that's true. Fair enough.

what movie is this from?

The Siege of Jadotville

I've experienced real war
That enough feels for me

Ok. I've endured robbery.

Did you get your shit back?

Strangers walked right into my room took the tv took all my games took my playstation took my stereo took all my cds. I didn't get my shit back but my responsible parent did win custody eventually so I got safety if nothing else. I'm definitely a few pegs apart from people who've endured concentrated murderous intent,

>dude nice argument lmao
>implying this doesn't require more thought than writing an RT review

This movie unironically inserts a wilheim scream. Zero clue why a serious modern war movie would do that of all things.

youtube.com/watch?v=-EwVhzkXIYM

>be French mercenary leader
>have mortars and air support
>still throw in waves of mercs and niggers
>they have no sharpshooters or snipers
>there is only one sniper in the entire potato contingent

DUDE YOURE RETARDED LMAO

Right? But the end is the same in the movie and in real life, so who knows..

It's called an easter egg. If your movie ended up on netflix, you'd throw it in as well

The mercs probably took 'em lightly and didn't really care to win, just wanted to do the bare minimum

Thats not an easter egg

You ever consider that your autistic obsession with the military is yours and yours alone? There's many more lens to life than the obsession of conflict

>tfw no movies that deal with the primary victims of men's petty, testosterone riddled wars

Of course, men would never understand womankino

What film is this?

this

Patlabor 2

Yet, fighting for the man next to you is the most important and you missed it... You suck at war movies.

>MUH BROTHERS IN ARMS

kys, retard

You lead the charge.. brother.

what about the vets dealing with ptsd

Like the most recent Ang Lee flick?

>loved war movies growing up
>was obsessed with military stuff
>joined the army
>went to war
>don't really watch any war movies any more

When I tell people this they always assume it's because of PTSD or some other such nonsense. They assume this because that's what modern war movies tell them to think. It's kind of hard to explain exactly why I don't watch them anymore, but this is the best I can do: Do you remember that annoying nerd in The Matrix that you're glad died first? Do you remember that scene where he talks about creamy wheat? War is kind of like The Matrix and creamy wheat. The real thing isn't better or worse than you imagined, but it is so different from the fake thing that's been shoved down your throat for years that once you know what the real thing is, you can't go back to the lie.

That being said, Generation Kill is about as close to the real that as I've seen so far.

I'm not obsessed at all. I don't think about the military very often. Just notice you retards who shit on the subgenre even though it hits all the tones every human being should resonate with. Also I wanted to start a Siege of Jadotville thread.

Do you watch documentaries, or compilation type movies.
'restrepo' 'armadillo' Those kinda things?

Not him, but I was going to post something about Restrepo too until realizing that the difference between documentary footage and the "real thing" is narrow to non-existent.

That being said, does Das Boot still hold up to the real thing? Navy experience versus army, yes, but I imagine there are similarities between being in a uboat and in a humvee.

also where were you stationed, if you don't mind?

I watched Restrepo once.

i know that feel bro