When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

You should quit posting old recycled shit

kill her and eat her spleen!

top kek when your kids beat you

/thread

take back the $2 and everything you ever gave her that CPS won't yell about

Rape

You should bend her over your knee for a bare-bottomed spanking. Whack those cheeks until they're nice and red, then, ever so slowly, slip your lubed pinky into her asshole.

Weak b8. I've seen this exact copy pasta posted on Sup Forums before

>When is it okay to hit your daughter?
When she has been a bad little grill.

Make her suck your dick and swallow your cum as punishment.

Who knows, she might end up liking it.

>What should i do Sup Forums?
Find a different board on which to shitpost.

well, that's when you teach her how a woman makes a buck. Bend her over, and fuck her till she passes out.

below the belt, bare hand (no spoons, kettle cords, belts), bum only.
12 is almost too old but if she's stealing money then spitting at you when you give her $2 you should discipline her better.

Make her get a part-time job, she's 12, she should be working by now. Make her learn responsibility. Take her earnings from her job, give her 10% of it and put the other 90% in her savings account so she cant touch it or use it. She should aim to have money saved to buy a car when she finishes highschool.

Listen dude , it's got to do with respect for starters she has no respect for you which leads me to believe discipline wasn't present at an early age . people who have no respect for others also have none for themselves so now you have a real problem on your hands . I have 4 children of my own and 5 Grand weasles they were raised to respect others and obey their elders this is very lacking in todays youth and in mho it all started with Libtards policing how we raise our offspring ie not being able to incorperate physical discipline . Had one of my children behaved in the manner you posted here it would be a week before the little shit could walk again as a result of thr beating that came with it of that you can be sure .

>She’s 12 she should be working by now
Nigger what country do you live in?

beat her. Just dont go too far. its a kid

Beat her ass.

Nigger detected

Reported for child abuse