Cheating thread. Have you ever cheated or been cheated on Sup Forums?

Cheating thread. Have you ever cheated or been cheated on Sup Forums?

both

No, but I'd gladly be the "other guy".

I "cheated" on my at the time new gf by fucking her ex in the ass when he called me up crying.
When I told her about it, she laughed and told her friends who then proceeded to make his life a living hell.
>We've been married 4 years this year.

This bitch is a cheater. But can you blame her? Lucky me.

monstrous if true... but almost def not true

She cheated on me so I cheated on her, I never told her though. Needless to say the relationship didn’t last long at all.

I've been having a guy come over every few weeks or so. He has a gf but wants to experiment with guys. We mostly jerk each other off, wrestle naked, grope each other, until we cum.

I cheated on my right hand for my left one

Repeatedly.

I'll probably never have a healthy relationship in my life because of my infidelities.

I cheated on my ex with coworkers, sluts and prostitutes for no reason.

nah, it was true. He'd been my friend (and fuck buddy on the low) for a long time. After she moved in, we too became friends, he and i stopped fucking obviously, then he ended up becoming abusive to her because he thought she was cheating on him with me, which she hadn't been, so I told her i'd give her a place to stay, moved her out and the next day we started fucking. a few weeks later, he's drunk out of his mind and i decide to head over to make sure he doesn't kill himself. then he starts sucking my dick and things proceed from there. I used to have pics but i dropped that phone years ago and it got rekt.

I did cheat on my gf on new year's. I feel kinda bad but she's away in another country

I have a ton of fun with this bitch. Her husband has no idea wut he's missing.

I love my gf but want to cheat, what's wrong with me?

everyone in this photo is ugly none of you are lucky

Pussy is pussy, my dude.

i'd fuck, got any nudes of her?

gf sent me pictures of her being felt up by another guy,,,

Nothing, dude. Cheating is exciting and arousing. Do it, just cover your ass.

Pics or it didnt happen, son

I wish my girlfriend would cheat on me... let me watch.... I'd kiss the black dudes feet and hold his hand while he makes love to her

Next she'll be sending pics of her sucking his cock.

how'd you respond?

I have a lot of nudes. Hers are mixed in somewhere. She wouldn't let me catch her face in them because she wants to keep the affair secret.

moar

Why do you look like you're wearing a Taco Bell uniform in the handicapped stall

not me thats the guy she had feel her up

I'm a virgin sadly help me plox.

Grab em by the pussy.

That dude IS wearing a taco bell uniform.
Fucker got fucked while his girl was there for a chalupa.

Did he fuck her too?!!

I need the help from pros plox.

I fucked my best friend's gf for like 2 years ... few times while he was passed out in the bed with us - it all got a bit out of control

I think this is one of hers. If not, then it's exactly what she looks like.

What?

she didnt say those were the only pics she sent of them. heres another pic of her

Don't settle for anyone. Go for what's yours. Be confident. Be an asshole. Don't ever second guess yourself. Make her feel beautiful and like a bitch at the same time. Don't be the nice guy.

I keep cheating my wife with a horse, its just that I watch this show about ponies its such a rash when I grab the bucket and stand on it to be just the right height to put my shlong into that semon demon horse

Girl I met in my rehab group of all places. We became friends and would hangout at her apartment or my car and drive around or take a walk because my gf at the time was always home. One day, at her place. Talking about sober life and watch tv. Suddenly she leans over me and kinda lays on my lap. Put arm on her. Start rubbing her back. And put hand under shirt, just feeling her skin. I was so hard at this point I would of done anything, even though before this point in time I was very against cheating. Make my way up to her A cup tits and start feeling over bra. All while arguing with myself in my head. Say fuck it. Take her bra off, than shirt comes off. She lunges at me and we start makin out. Do this for awhile, while violently humping each other. She asks if I want to go to her bedroom. Obviously yes. Get her naked. I'm naked. Making out, fingering her. Decide to be bold and I flip her over and without even thinking about a condom, I'm balls deep. I didn't know her all that well, she was originally from California, college girl. Shitting myself in my head that I just go herps or something. Decided if I'm getting herpes, I might as well go 100%. We have the hottest sex I have ever had. I cum on her ass. We clean up, I get dressed and I leave, scared of having to go home to my gf, who I didn't like very much at the time. Lots of fighting, etc

Cont.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I was cheated on in high school and now even 12 years later I can't fucking stop cheating.

Same. But it was only 4 years ago for me. This is the bitch. Do as you please.

She's cute. Do you have nudes?

>tfw gf says you are finally getting pussy tonight for the first time in a month, but then sends you pics of guy fieri feeling her up

why even live?

Dating Pop singer in Taiwan. She left to China for A weekend during Halloween. Went out to a club dressed well. Found a chick high on Molly, took her home. Fucked for hours. Vacuumed the bed to get all of her long red hairs out. Never felt bad.

I was 17. The idea of taking nudes during sex never crossed my mind. She wouldn't send me any. Fucking bitch.

We'll I go home. No one the wiser. I got away with it.

Week later, I pick her up and we go for a drive. End up parked at a park. Immediately start making out and feeling each other. She ends up naked in my back seat and i start eating her puss. Best tasting I ever had. Tried to fuck, was hard in the car. Ended up with a blowjob, was not disappointed.

After that and before the next part, I break up with my gf at the time.

Few days later. She calls, basically says "bye, it was fun" was pissed at the time. Broke up with gf, partly to get with Hayley, the new girl. Partly because it just needed to happen. I felt bad initially. Don't anymore. Way worth it

She's a 8/10, banging body, fantastic ass, sober heroin addict. And I'm a 5/10 at best. Couldn't turn it away. I don't know how it happened. Usually don't pull women that good looking, probably had shit self esteem. It was good while it lasted. Now I'm single; but at least I'm not doing heroin anymore. Trying to find a picture

>had a crush on a girl since the 8th grade and finally got her to go out with me during senior year of high school
>after about a year she ends up telling me that she slept with her ex boyfriend (the one she had before me and there were definitely times I could tell she wasn't over him but I just ignored it)
>I've thought about posting her nudes but have never had the balls to do it

Do it.

She bangin dude! Moar pics, I wanna see that pussy

I know this chick IRL. She regularly cheats on her sick husband who has Crohn's disease with the office nigger. She claims to be "genderfluid".

You guys honestly fucking think cheating is glamorous, remember most the women willing to cheat look like this.

Pussy

Anyone here want their girl to cheat on them?

No. truth is I'm retarded fuck who gets disappointed or feels betrayed. I've been betrayed badly maybe that's why but not by people who cared.

To, like, make it fair? I guess. It would make the inevitable breakup easier

>willing to cheat look like this
Except the millions who don't.

Or this.

We're all pink on the inside, user.

Define "dressed well"?

Bump

this confuses me to the point of pain

>
>this confuses me to the point of pain
Nigga fucked a dude and cheated his gf. Wut u no unnerstan?

Me to. Can't even figure out wtf he's trying to get across

Dark Button down shirt. Bright red Dress pants. Dress shoes. Oh also, I fit rule 1 of getting women. So that helps.

kill me

Kill urself, lazy fuck

Shirt tucked in or not?

What's rule number one?

why don't you stop being a nigger

Lurk moar

I'd love to. Except that I can't because I have too much white privilege

Underrated post

Shirt tucked of course. I'm not a neanderthal.

Rule 1: Be attractive.

Also helps if you can dance.

Enlighten me

Did you not fucking read wut I sed?

Been fuckin a married woman for the last 6yrs. She is not married to me. Feels good. We got our shit down tight and no drama..perfect deal for me.

Both. bitch ex wife cheated, fucked one of her best friends, got head from another.

Ey. Nice man. Welcome to the club. Nice to see more brothers winning alongside me.

If not??? Would you not know, if you did what you did? You're a liar!

My ex cheated. Here's her fat cunt, share it around.

While not technically cheating, I've been fucking married women for a while now. However, their husbands are aware. They're barely men in my eyes. They're not just Letting but Encouraging and at times Begging a younger stronger man take control of their wife and cum deep inside her while she screams in ways they can never manage. Fucking women in relationships is the best.

Honestly, the guys hands look like they're those of a tardo. The fuck is wrong with you OP?

Someone didn't follow the chain. I saved her pics in the fap folder. There's all kinds of shit in there. Thousands of pics. My taste is particular. They all look the same. Might be this bitch I'm also fucking for all I know.

Why did you fuck the thanksgiving turkey?

You had that cheat on you? You must be a real fucking loser.

He's stickin
His dick in
The chicken

Bump

Whadda FUPA!

>What some of you guys can bring yourselves to fuck, let alone repeatedly, just amazes me.

>We wrestle naked
>Rko out of no where!!
>The god almighty!

This bitch cheated on me. Between dating and being engaged, we were together 10 years. She wrecked my car and is still paying me back for it, last payment will be Monday. I still have all her data (photos, including some nudes and ones that I'm pretty sure show she became a Craigslist whore after I kicked her out of my house, pay stubs, SSN, etc), and after she pays what she owes, I'm backing it all up to cloud storage and not worrying about the security. If it gets hacked, not my problem.

kek

She was into scat-play, hardcore. That’s my thing so I dealt with it
She was so fucking kinky, we literally used each other like human toilets...it was hot af
My fav was fucking her reverse cowgirl and she would shit while fucking, laying a hot log right above my cock. I would always cum buckets when she did that.

If I had any standards at all, I would have to kill myself.

Femanon here. I just broke up with a guy. After which he told me he fucked a man from Craigslist while he and I were still together. Now I am with my manager who is a mega virgin. Hehas a chode but his nice ig