How do i fuck this girl she put me in the friendzone and i want her so badly

How do i fuck this girl she put me in the friendzone and i want her so badly

Roofie

Youre screwed. Nice tits tho

Ive thought about it

this. don't get caught.

Why?? She’s just a basic thot. Fuck a girl with a real personality and it’s much better. Fuck a bitch. They ain’t nothing but hoes and tricks anyway

Step 1: Get off Sup Forums you faggot

I'l willing to help you out but I need more information? I've banged 7 out of 10 girls I ever wanted to fuck.

- how deep is your relationship with her? you know, does she keep you in mind when going out for beers in a group of friends? or are you totally forgettable? does she gossip with you about their bitches friends?

its pretty easy to manipulate women just start being mean to her where it makes her feel shes not good enough and she will beg you for her attention its basic psychological warfare start with simple things like telling her she looks like she is gaining weight then work up to telling her that none cares about her opinion then tell her the only reason dudes put up with her is that she is easy it seriously works every time and im not joking either treating girls like shit was the biggest revelation in my life went from getting none to fucking whoever i want

On left

Damn, she is fine.

also just to be clear that info is a month long con those three lines are your 3 milestone you have to provide the filler

Debating if i should start searching for her facebook...get op laid

fuck me too. she is really cute. how old?

You wont its private..shes 22

little thicc but nice tits and skin. she looks short. how tall?

honestly. be clear and tell her that you're interetsed and you want to take her on a date. dont say beta shit like i love you or i have always liked/loved you. straight up say im interested in you and ask her on a date. she gives you any answer other than yes, you just walk away and not talk to her. ignore her texts/calls. She will eventually ask you out.

being mean to her wont make her want you. being clear at what you want is how you do it and if she rejects you then you ignore her and she will come back.

>you
you couldnt be more wrong lowering the self esteem is the wonder drug to fucking women girls dont give a shit about the guy they can have its all about the guy they cant.

Haha private ok

KATHERINE KUVISH

Post a pic of you OP, and I'll evaluate your chances

Nearly impossible to escape the friendzone. Time to get over her.

Oh shit this is great her facebook is nice

girls dont put you into the friend zone you put yourself there by being to friendly so she doesnt think you want more than that

Guys leave her alone

make yourself unavailable to her, tell her you got plans with other girls when she invites you to places. sometimes you just have to lie

She knows about this by now im sure

I guess it just depends on the girl, if I start doing that I'm 110% sure my girl friends will tell me to go fuck myself

>inb4 White Knight links her to this thread
>Inb4 op's now the school creep

She is so FUCKING hot! Holy shit.
Hnnnnggg!

LOL nice find. How did you do it?

Im to busy fapping someone dump some pics of her they find

There's a whole world out there with plenty of attractive women and you want the one who doesn't want you... Are you stupid? Or lazy?

;)

raep, or simply forget about her and hind other grill

chioce is yours

OP same shit post different day. For fucks sake.

pls tell

Thanks BTW, her fb is great! Plenty of pictures. I wonder if she knows who OP is.

Post some i cant find

Ha...we got a mutual fb friend....small world

Just lookup her name of fb, hit her profile, click photos, beat off

Put her in your friend zone. Hang out with her a bunch, introduce her as a friend, go out to coffee as friends, etc. After your super available as a friend, start seeing or asking out her best friend or a female friend of hers out, just the two of you. And be more than friends with her, take her friend on a date or sleep with her etc. It doesn't matter. And then just don't text, call or see the girl you just friend zoned. give that about a month and you'll be out of the friendzone.

I just came to her pics and i dont even know her..op get in there

1. Establish distance. Don't be a friend/frequent part of her life.

2. Improve yourself.

3. Reconnect after some time, but instead of just hanging out, be direct and ask her out. If she says no, go back to step 1.

>I've banged 7 out of 10 girls I ever wanted to fuck
mmkay. You are clearly underage and still think that 'negging' is a valid strategy
[spoiler]It isn't faggot[/spoiler]
Get off Sup Forums dude, you're a faggot if you're here.

You're here, faggot.
>From you. I learned from watching you

fuck her best friend first

in the words of louis ck - just wait till her circumstances match your looks.

stop paying attention to her...no really, it's as simple as that

She’s not that hot. Fuck her best friend and you’re in.

rekt

Dont know if its her best friend but hottest friend ive found of hers so far..someone try and find a hotter friend of hers

rape

Another good choice..

Alex pickett

Fuck shes so much hotter than your girl op..go after her

1) Rape
2) Hynosis
3) When she falls from a building, fly up and catch her in your arms before she hist the ground. Don't forget to take your glasses and clothes off Clarke.

Allie pickett sorry

dont roofie just get her to do some esctacy and let it just be u guys or try to get her alone while shes on it then just play it cool

lol op is retarded.

Oh fuck..now were onto exposing her friends?

Katherine Kuvish goes to SUNY Cortlandt. She's not a high school girl. Is this you in the back looking sad OP?

Katherine has a man already dude!

Lucky guy bet shes a wild fuck

Wanna rape this slut!!

Fuck yes i need help raiding her social media

Basic Long Island thot... Boardy Barn pics, went to SUNY Cortland (party school), and lives in (((Plainview))). Forget this basic b

Be awesome! Make her come to you. Stop chasing her

Im telling everyone.

Forget about her. Get jacked. Do things you can put your name on. Be a fucking man. Bang hot chicks. If you still want her once you've tasted the soul of the universe, you can have her.

stop viewing her sexually, pursue other girls and ask for her advice. if she has any feelings at all, then she'll be forced to confront them as you get romantically/sexually closer to other womyn