Who has seen Dave Chappelles new specials...

Who has seen Dave Chappelles new specials? I thought they sucked and he needs to stop doing that shit where he bangs the mic on his leg and bends over laughing at his own jokes..opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QtLrdKHz88A&t=127s
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ4PYVATBac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Loved his previous stuff, but this was to apologetic and preachy

watching it now. its alot of political talk with little jokes. its more like "black guys view on current events" its disappointing.

He went against the Jews.
He lost everything, its amazing how Kike magic works.

the one in the comedy club wasnt even stand up, it was more like he was trying to be an inspirational speaker. and he literally wasnt standing up.

Shit was good

Says it all when 90% of the audience are white

i was expecting good ol early 2000s chapelle, was dissapointed, it wasnt that bad tho

So the Jews made him funny and then took it away, or just took it away? BTW. what color is the sky in your world?

write him a letter with your critique.

The microphone thump is a signal of a joke change, for editing and other reasons. Its incorporated into the entirety of his act because its not a habit you can easily turn on and off.

If you watch other stand-ups, they often have a similar habit. Sometimes they touch the mic stand, sip their beverage, things like that. Kinison punctuated his jokes with primal yells. Dice Clay would say "OOOhh". It moves you between segments. Even rock stars do it, counting off a song, but music is much clearer to edit and simpler to understand when the tune ends.

I hate the mic banging but they were funny as shit

He hasn't done anything good since he had that nervous breakdown and ran off to Africa.

biggots and racists are some of the stupidest people on earth.

I feel like he recently discovered the word "bro". Seen his older stuff tons of times and he never says it. His new special, half of the people he talks about are referred to as bro.

Having not seen his previous work I enjoyed it.

I paid like $60 to see him live a little while ago. Ended up watching a drunk Dave Chappelle practice shit bits and talk to the drunk women in the front row. I was salty.

Fuck that, not paying another dollar to see any of his shit unless it's actually good.

skinny dave chappelle was funnier

Dave used to be funny, now he's 100% arrogant illuminati asshole

satanic trips confirm

i was sober and watched his new special last night.
Swole Chappelle is funny as shit

i liked it...still the same Chappelle just more grounded until he kicks her in the pussy.

The equanimity & the bird revelation were average at best not all that funny, but the 2 before that are kind of a return to par for Dave, the whole OJ bit was some of the best laughs I had of last year.

I started to watch the first part on New Years Eve while I was pretty liquored up. I thought it was ok at the start and then it fell off a cliff. Once he mentioned tiki torches I turned off my tv. I'll probably never watch anything else he does again.

Wrong, he’s as funny as ever and he’s been doing the mike thing from the very beginning, why would he stop now?

Interesting info but the loud thump was annoying af ... just so

First one was great. If the second one is out I have not seen it.

Was pretty decent. The two previous on Netflix were really good, like Dave Chapelle 2000 good imo.

We'll always have Chappelle Show.
Rewatched some a bit ago and it seems even edgier now.

Sign it "Tranny Trap Trans"

Got up until he talked about voting for Hillary while the crowd cheered. Dont mention her being surrounded by satanic pedophiles; or her calling black youth "SUPER PREDATORS" . . . Haha, woah you said kick her in the pussy!

wasn't too bad

Tranny Trap Tran Travis

>that shit where he bangs the mic on his leg and bends over laughing at his own jokes
He's been doing that for probably 10+ years

Nice TRIPS

youtube.com/watch?v=QtLrdKHz88A&t=127s

completely agree. i heard so much hype about them and was really really disappointed.

>Schizophrenia.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ4PYVATBac

Keep posting your (((LOGGS)))

The Satanic pedophiles comment was more outlandish.

Both Bill and Hilary are indeed, racist.

felt like he's about to be out for a while and used this last opportunity to leave a message that shed some light on what he's about

Got one more coming for you cunt.

Thats enough out of me. Do your own research from now ignorant shitlord

Unlike his show and older stand-up specials, it was lazy and lowbrow. And I really hate how he laughs at nearly every joke now; it's equivalent to Laugh Tracks on sitcoms. Low fucking energy.

Awwww everyone go back to sleep already? Sheep

Neck yourself; faggot

I'm a Satanist and no it isn't true.

Yeah I know he does that shit but when the jokes aren't even funny he just comes off as lame when he does it

Agreed
He is so into himself now it's sad
He said a shell of his former self
He bangs that fucking mic on his leg and laughs at his own jokes way too much
living off former glory
Nigger isn't funny anymore
Money went to his head

To all the people that wanted him to come back for so many years. Are you happy now? Maybe next time don't wish on a monkey's paw. And by monkey, I mean nigger. There, I said it.

Go back and watch his early stand up
Babies selling weed and shit
He didn't bang that fucking mic every ten seconds
he was funny then

Yeah they defanged him pretty bad but hey he has to eat too

There's something markedly different about him, and I think it's a combination of the fame going to his head and the steroids. He's much more masculine now, and it really takes away from his comedy.

so many butt hurt faggots lol

ya man, chappelle fell off. his political "Jokes" were fuckin trash, and he maybe made 2 semi legit jokes the entire special.

Didn't make it through the second one it was that bad

Ya, honestly thought his show was better than any of his standup

KEK