Snoop Dogg Boycotts Roots; Tired Of Whining Over Slavery

>Snoop Dogg has no plans to watch the Roots remake, and he's telling his fans to also boycott the show.

>The rapper sent out his message over social media on Monday.

>"I'm sick of this shit. How the f— are they going to put Roots on, on Memorial Day?" Snoop said in an Instagram video. "They going to just keep beating that shit into our heads about how they did us, huh?"

>The History channel's revival is a four-part, eight-hour series that debuts Monday.

>Snoop said he has no interest in new shows and movies — specifically mentioning 12 Years a Slave — that "keep showing the abuse we took hundreds and hundreds of years ago."

>"I ain't watching that shit, and I advise you motherf-—ers as real n— like myself; f— them television shows," Snoop said. "Let's create our own shit based on today, how we live and how we inspire people today. Black is what's real. F— that old shit."

hollywoodreporter.com/news/snoop-dogg-asks-fans-boycott-898225

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/westfesttv
youtube.com/watch?v=v3sAwnd4HyE
youtu.be/-oFHemvr2rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra2-lJo67kY
lmgtfy.com/?q=snoop dog rape allegations
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/01/19/snoop-dogg-f-the-oscars/
vibe.com/2015/10/celebrities-million-man-march-20th-anniversary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean...he has a point. What good is constantly shilling slave movies? Another jewlywood propaganda.

Its seems Jewrywood's plans are backfiring

He'll be fine

See, even blacks are sick of that shit, it was 150 years ago, who fucking cares

I hate Snoop Dog but if he is really trying to push back at the black victim mentality then good for him.

Muh nigga

Black dudes hate talking about slavery because it reminds them they got cucked by whitey. Only black dyke professors and white liberals like to talk about it.

snoops alright. he never bitched about white people or blamed anything on them. he just smoked weed and mde a success out of himself

Based, we used to have cosby saying shit like this but we all know what happened to him.

Make gullible whites feel sorry for blacks as to vote for laws that "help" blacks but are designed to keep them living on just enough to not riot and vote Democrat

How can one man be so based?

I'll light up a spliff to that one.

Snoop Lion is a based chocolate american

This. There's a saying about games and players, here, that I'm too white to care to get right.

He wont hang.

Based Snoopy

Check out his based entertainment show.
youtube.com/user/westfesttv

Uh oh. Snoop better watch his ass then.

He's been blessed by the Don

Cosby wasn't no gangster. Snoop will be fine.

Does anyone know what happened to Snoop Lion? I thought he went all reggae and pussy and shit.

Black dudes whine about slavery all the fucking time.

He roasted Donald.
He doesn't care about Donald's run either way and himself says he disagrees with Trump more than he agrees

>"Let's create our own shit based on today, how we live and how we inspire people today. Black is what's real. F— that old shit."

R-Really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3sAwnd4HyE

Nth for meme slave shoes

SHUT IT DOWN

So not all niggers are bad huh whitey?

I'm going to enjoy fucking your women after Trump wins

What a deep intellectual mind.

Also isn't he Snoop LION now or is her over his Rasta phase?

Hmm...what's this?

Thank you based doggfather

Snoop was funny as shit on Trump's roast
youtu.be/-oFHemvr2rQ

I hate niggers

Time for 50 rape allegations for Snoop Doggie Dog

That's actually a brave stance for him to take.

Imagine if a prominent Jewish actor said, "Fuck , this Holocaust shit is getting old, it happened nearly a hundred years ago and almost everyone involved is now dead. Why does Hollywood portray us as perpetual victims instead of celebrating our achievements today? It's time to most past this."

Why, that insightful young man would be blacklisted-for-life faster than you can say "Shut it down".

Good point. Really makes you think.

>celebrity opinions matter
>nigger muslims like him, and dave chappelle

BREAKING: snoop dogg dies from suspected weed overdose RIP in peace

Fuck off with your identity politics bullshit.

> Imagine if a Sup Forumstard said "today is what's real, fuck my heritage"

I don't see white people breeding like rats trying to take over in the ME or Africa, akhmed.

the word cracker is calling a white person a slave owner

every time

so this............ is the power.............. of weed........................

whoa.............

BASED

>inb4 snoop gets charged as a pedo

but we should never forget the six million slave ships

Probably injected it with a dirty needle

Rape accusations when?

this is fucking brilliant

"Black is what's real"

Snoop keepin it real as fuck

snoop isn't by any means based, he has threatened the god emperor's life before

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra2-lJo67kY

>pot needles
>clean

pick one

They already tried.

>lmgtfy.com/?q=snoop dog rape allegations

>blackfiring

The jews spam adverts for this new Roots show constantly. When I'm at the gym in the morning this shit is on every fucking station ever five minutes

Doggystyle is one of my favorite albums, fucking based love this man

Did any of you read the article?

He wants them to make movies about BLM and other shit.

This is just him projecting the fact that every black male alive today knows that they pale in comparison to what their ancestors went through. They frankly don't want to see it anymore because it makes them uncomfortable to be reminded how good they have it in comparison.

He's just saying he'd rather see movies about Mike Brown or some shit.

Brilliant. Thank you based Snoop.

>Snoop Lion
Got rid of that name years ago

That's hilarious since niggers are the reason all of those shows and movies are being made.
There isn't a white person out there than actively goes"I want to make a movie/show about nigger slavery!". It just doesn't happen, they are made because niggers want it to happen and jews are all too happy to oblige them

it's fake, obviously

Snoop's right.

Biopic when?

>not getting memes
What? You don't Snoop Dog being the mascot of the most racist white supremacist website in the world? You're right. That's something Reddit would do. :^)

what he never mentions BLM he said he wants movie about how we're living and how we inspire people today

reminding niggers of slavery will be considered a micro-aggression very soon. telling niggers they were slaves instead of kangz is extremely offensive.

>Let's create our own shit based on today, how we live and how we inspire people today
About time. Dwelling on the past has gotten black people nowhere. I'd love to see them create a new culture rather than desperately trying to reclaim one they lost touch with centuries ago.

Oh shit, unexpected based snoop.

Damn right, no way are we forgiving the eternal anglo for the bombardment. REPARATIONS WHEN

>about how we're living and how we inspire people today

How are niggers living? How are they inspiring people?

And he almost certainly does support BLM:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/01/19/snoop-dogg-f-the-oscars/
>“Somebody asked me, was I gonna watch the motherf—ing Oscars; f— no,” Snoop said in a video obtained by TMZ. “What the f— am I gonna watch that bulls–t for. They ain’t got no n—as nominated. All these great movies and all this great sh–t you keep stealing from us… F— you! F— you!”

vibe.com/2015/10/celebrities-million-man-march-20th-anniversary/
>Among the Black Lives Matter activists were also the likes of J. Cole, Snoop Dogg ...

He's just a garden variety nigger who's embarrassed by slavery, that's why he doesn't want to see it. He'd rather see movies about niggers being 'empowered' (fucking white women and burning down white cities) than being enslaved and cucked by crackers.

Fuck you guys are morons.

>Make America dank again

based. he also called caitlyn jenner a science project iirc.

He's saying it's white oppression, not that he's tired of whining. He thinks it's a white plan to keep blacks in mental chains. Snoop is still a nigger.

>the word cracker is calling a white person a slave owner

The word "Cracker" predates a lot of usage in America and goes back to the British using it on the Northern potatoniggers. Short for "Wise-crackers".

As an Asian I think the non-stop reminder from Western media about black slavery does more harm than good to black people. Many Asians (in Asia) don't know anything about Western history, when they see a black person they don't think "his ancestor was probably a slave" and it's a good thing. Like the recent racist washing machine ad, my family didn't even think it was racist, but when I told them about the racial problems in the West the first thing they told me were "oh blacks were sensitive because they were slaves and white people didn't like them". If blacks know what is good for them they should move on from the past and create something new for themselves.

>>if blacks know what is good for them

That's the problem in the first place
Hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha

Snoop Dog has been based for a long time, he even had a cameo on that one Lesbian show