Sky High sequel reportedly in development

>screenrant.com/sky-high-movie-sequel/

All I can say is it better bring back at least some of the original cast and not make it a new generation completely divorced from the original movie.

>All I can say is it better bring back at least some of the original cast and not make it a new generation completely divorced from the original movie.
Seems unlikely but I'll pull for that. The actors are too young to be parents of a new generation of high schoolers and they all look fine. None JUSTed.

>None JUSTed.
Will Stronghold dated KStew and best Emma and is now stuck with some weird Britbong. Emotionally JUST.

They should expand Bruce Campbells role.

Just give me more MEW.

Let's see where they are now:

Angarano: Hasn't been in anything relevant since that movie with Jackie Chan and Jet Li a while back. I think he was in some small Kevin Smith movie lately. Would be smart to come back for the big bucks.

Russell: We know where he's at, and I don't know if he'd be above returning since he agreed to play a CGI planet for Marvel. Not like he thinks he's above capeshit.

Preston: Nothing relevant. Still expelling thetans with Travolta.

MEW: Likely not above returning since she's currently doing some weird stuff and apparently on the shortlist for Domino in Deadpool 2.

Panabaker: Side character in Flash. Would very likely love to come back.

Warren Peace (don't know the actor's name): Married to Lynn Collins. Have no idea what he's done. Doubt it's anything major.

Zach (Nick Braun's his name I think): Last thing I remember him being in was The Watch where he was the head alien and Vince Vaughn ripped off his dick. No clue what he's been in since.

Magenta the guinea pig girl: No clue.

Ethan the melting black boy: Nothing but acquitted after being arrested for a stabbing murder.

Campbell" We know. Would probably come back.

Black cloning girls: Associated with the Kardashians somehow. Doubt they'd come back.

Speed and Lash: Nothing major.

Mr. Boy: In Ken Jeong's show.

Ron Wilson the bus driver: Shooting SUper Troopers 2. Likely would come back.

Teacher with big brain: Community's done. No reason not to come back.

Dear Disney,

Please don't ruin Sky High.

Thanks

Makes me sad to see that none of those people made it big. Atleast the will stronghold guy got to bang some qts who are way more successful than him.

>none of those people made it big
>Russell

was this movie? saw it as a kid, all I remember is when Chad shoots laser eyes at Stacys ass and she froze him

you'd never get away with that today

was this movie good?*

its 3am

THE RETURN OF CAPEKINO

how the living fuck have there been two Sky High threads on Sup Forums today

does Sky High have such an enormous following?

also, why isn't MEW in OP's pic?

>was this movie good?*
Yes. Better than anything in the MCU.

Hi Ken Bone

fuck this movie honestly

UNCLE

UNCLE

UNCLE

Shit! I knew he was in it, but he was Stitches. Not the brain guy.

>All I can say is it better bring back at least some of the original cast and not make it a new generation completely divorced from the original movie.

This is the reason there are so many shitty reboots which are just the original but worse. The only way this will be good is it is a new story with new characters in the same setting.

>This is the reason there are so many shitty reboots which are just the original but worse. The only way this will be good is it is a new story with new characters in the same setting.
You just negated your own argument. That's what the shitty reboots are.

No thats what a reboot is. Forcing characters from the original in is a red flag that they are going for nostalgiafags not a good flick.

I want Guinea Pig Waifu to come back.

>Preston: Nothing relevant. Still expelling thetans with Travolta
>thetans

What the fuck is a thetan? Should I even waste my time googling it?

Still not a fan of your way. As long as the characters aren't recast, you've got to bring them back. Or else you get something like this.

>What the fuck is a thetan?
The evil alien spirits that humans are cursed with after Xenu thrw their bodies int a volcano. (Scientology)

The third was a decent movie but they never really should have continued after Lost in New York.

Where the fuck is Joe Pesci? How did he just disappear?

I think he became an actual mobster.

>Home Alone 5
The fourth was already bad when they recast the whole family and made French Stewart Marv

I actually watched that shit on tv during Christmas. Fucking garbage movie.

Had to have been one messed up relationship.

Is the capeshit craze almost over? It's been ten years since this and Incredibles came out so they definitely aren't going to make a profit on this.

>Sky High 2
>no Tron 3

...wtf disney?

WTF is with this cover, is missi pyle doing a french stewart impression?

They really got lazy with the traps in these two. 4 had the "Kevin" moving with his dad into a smart house after divorcing his wife. they get back together in the end And 5, which is a different bay is into video games and thinks the burgers are a ghost and pulls really crappy video game related traps.

I know your feels

Disney bought too many franchises and now they can't focus on Tron 3.

Many loads were blown over the milf in this

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDEEEEKICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There seems to be a general rule about these kinds of movies where the protagonist needs to be a teenager or at least the same age as the ones from the original (Star Wars: TFA), which is a real shame. But I'd be all for throwing that out. I mean there are some Disney movies that disregard it and have adult protagonists like Tron: Legacy, Alice Through the Looking Glass, and the PG-13 ones like Pirates and the Marvel stuff. So I guess they could do it.

There years are so god damn full of big releases these days.

>3 marvel
>1 star wars
>1 pixar
>1 disney animated
>1 live action remake

That's 7 movies taken up by this stuff, which happens every year. Plus all the other bullshit they do. PLUS all the competition. I don't know if they could even viably make tron 3 happen. Any time they release it it would probably die.

But Tron 2 was trash, why would you want a sequel?

Omg i remember there was a girl that was super hot in this. Who was it?

I remember in the DVD blooper, that one girl senor made a fart gag. Gave me this fucking fetish.