Fighting 1v1 with no help, who is the strongest Jedi?

Fighting 1v1 with no help, who is the strongest Jedi?

Not just out of these 3, from all of the Jedi ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_Combat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in the movies?
jedi only: yoda
overall:Sheev

I don't think it works like that.

Certain Jedi would beat other Jedi who could beat them.

Example, Mace Dindu had a natural advantage against dark side users, given his fighting style of Vaapad, hence why he beat our boy Sheev.

That said, Yoda would wipe the floor with Dindu, they both acknowledge this. But Sheev beats Yoda when they fight, forcing little midget boy to run away.

So it depends who is fighting. "Power levels" are not really a thing in the star wars universe (fuck off, I don't care about midichlorians, they don't effect shit)

Obi Wan and Yoda are top tier

Obi-wan was supposed to be a very skilled duelist.

Who has the high ground

Yaddle

Each Jedi practices a different form of fighting.

Obiwan's form for example depends on using the enviorment to his advantage, hence "I have the high ground"

Windu learned a lethal form that's mainly used against dark side users.

And so on

Luke is supposed to be the strongest Jedi who has ever lived. But that might've been old canon.

>Windu learned a lethal form that's mainly used against dark side users.
Shut the fuck up cunt.

aayla secura with dual wield

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD

He has the same potential that Anakin had and he didn't get messed up so he easily surpassed him. Fuck disney star wars.

>Example, Mace Dindu had a natural advantage against dark side users, given his fighting style of Vaapad, hence why he beat our boy Sheev.
Sheev threw the fight you fool. He only went on back foot when Anakin landed.

>Sheev threw the fight you fool

Luke is the strongest pre-Disney canonical force user, with Palpatine being the second. Anakin was considered to have extremely high potential equivalent to Luke or Palpatine but was crippled after the fight on Mustafar.

Consider that in one comic book Luke casually sat inside a black hole and came out unscathed.

That's fucking retarded and I love it.

Luke will always be the best.

of the three-
Anakin if he's pissed off

Obiwan if you're pissed off

windu if you're alone and less than a sith/jedi master

Our boy Obi nevers loses 1v1

Fuck off. Stop posting this tranny.

those chunky man thighs.

Is it a tranny? I don't even know that sauce, just ramdonmly chose a pic

test

kill yourself tranny lover

Dunno.
Everytime I've posted it someone has told me it's a tranny.

>Not liking trannies with thighs like Lyle Alzado

kill yourself faggot

Palpatine pretended to be about to lose on purpose.
Also, Yoda was a fucking retard in that fight. He had shown that he could keep up with Sheev and even managed to absorb and reflect his Force Lighting and then went "shit, he made me fall once, I'm too weak to kill this dude even though I did a pretty good job so far. Better fuck off to some shitty swamp planet and let him fuck the galaxy for 30 years so that I can train some cunt for a few days and hope that's enough to kill him".

Obi is the strongest Jedi if he has the high ground but Sheev is stronger than him because his spinning technique takes the high ground to a whole new level.
Sio Bibble is cannonicaly the strongest character in the franchise as long as communications are disrupted.

>Rey post-training in episodes 8 & 9

Yoda lived the longest, so I'd say it's him.

Anakin, in terms of raw potential and force sensitivity.
Sheev, in terms of leveraging what power he did have into actualizing his goals.
Luke falls somewhere between them, having more potential than Sheev and actually realizing that potential far more than Anakin ever did. Still needed help to actually out-do /our guy/ Sheev, though.

>who is the strongest Jedi?
Mace Windu.

Mace Windu beat Palpatine. Palpatine beat Yoda. Therefore, Mace Windu is stronger than Yoda. And Yoda is stronger than the other Jedi.

>it's an "user doesn't realize Sheev threw the fight" episode

Fuck off disney faggot

George said that Luke has the same potential as Anakin. I think if Obi-wan or Yoda had trained Luke from a young age he probably could have beaten both Vader and Sheev separately by his age in ROTJ.

George doesn't matter.

Yoda and Obi-Wan are top tier as far as the movies are concerned.

Ani was really good to, even with the roboot arm.

Isn't it said that Mace Windu was the best lightsabre duelist of his time?

Yep. Count Dooku is second to Mace Windu.

In Episode III, Mace Windu is the strongest Jedi, followed by Yoda, Kenobi, and then Anakin.

he dudnt beat sheev

Lucas is on record as saying Mace had beaten Sheev.

>It wasnt a thrown fight

"Okay, well, this sequence always started out with Mace overpowering Palpatine, and then Palpatine using his powers to try to destroy Mace, and Mace deflecting his rays with his lightsaber. And it always was that Anakin cut the lightsaber out of his hand. But this part where he pretends to lose his power and be weak was something that I added later, 'cause this is, it moved the point where Anakin turns down to this moment right here, and you can see now, that it's very clear that he's, he, he wants him to go on trial so he can pump him for information about how to get these powers."

--Taken from the Revenge of the Sith commentary

"Pretends to lose his powers" isn't the same as "throws the fight."

Mace had Palpatine beaten so Palpatine pretended to be helpless.

>he isn't a tranny lover

Han Solo

Haha memes. That's funny man.

In most senses, it's impossible to be "the best" as a fighter.

To become really good you have to specialize. You can learn multiple styles, but it's impossible to master them all. Eventually you run into people who may be a shade weaker, but are of a style to is a counter to yours.

Obi-wan's style was a hard counter against General Grievous. Just like Anakin's style was a hard counter to the younglings.

It's a case by case thing.

I'm so happy I didn't grow up in a time where being a faggot was considered normal

Obi-wan is the ultimate turtle mode, He's the best in the galaxy at his form of combat which is so defensive he just tires the opponent out or waits till they make a mistake.

>all these people talking shit about jedi fighting styles

>obi-wan is defensive
>obi-wan utilises the environment
>mace windu is for duelling the dark side
>count dooku is for duelling
>yoda is just powerful in general
>anakin is just powerful in general
>luke is just powerful in general
>grievous has a style too

Is there like a fucking list or some shit?

No love for Kylo Ren?

He's probably at Anakin level.

He got beaten by a woman.

There are seven different forms of lightsaber combat

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_Combat

>not knowing that Obi-Wan can counter spinning via using a certain point of view

Just like that scene in interstellar, if you spin at the same rate as something else it looks stationary.

So if Obi-wan's view comes from spinning at the same speed, it looks like he isn't spinning at all, reducing the Sheev's powers.

I like him. He's a conflicted character and interesting enough. He'll probably die next movie after turning to the light.

came here to post this

EU Luke was OP because alot of it was written before the prequels came out.

Prime Dooku, it's not even up for debate.

Non canon Mary Sue

The one on a higher ground.

couldn't even beat yoda

Then why didn't he overthrow Sheev?

Rey is canonically the strongest being to ever exist.

Luuuuuuuuuuuke Skywalker

>stormtrooper fucking shits

He is weak as fuck.
He's padawan level at best.

This. Dindu could have won.

Being a legendary sword fighter doesnt mean you can beat the strongest force user in existence.

Anyone who says anyone except mace windu is a fucking retard

lucas said it himself

windu is the best duelist end of story.

the question is about 1v1ing

thats called a fucking duel.

so in a fucking duel the best jedi is mace windu

/thread now shut the fuck up you fucking niggerfaggots

SAGE

Any answer besides Luke is wrong. Has incomplete training, gets rekt by Vader, but learns from his mistakes, and finishes training his damn self.

Manipulates his way into within slapping distance of the most powerful two bad guys in history, talks shit to one, reks the other, then tells Sheev to eat a bag of dicks.

THEN he takes lightning like a fucking boss, walks it off, and pilots a bad guy ship out of the Death Star, and doesn't die.

I always thought this guy (Yarael Poof) would be a strong ass force user.

probably ROTS Yoda unless Luke does some incredible things in VIII like telekintetically move a planet or something.

I still think it looks more like a greaser than a woman

>whoa, hey guys

>"Power levels" are not really a thing in the star wars universe (fuck off, I don't care about midichlorians, they don't effect shit)
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.
Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi fight Count Dooku. They lose, and Anakin loses an arm.

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi confront Count Dooku.
Anakin proclaims "My powers have doubled since the last time we fought, Count". Count Dooku responds "Twice the pride, double the fall". Obi-Wan gets quickly incapacitated.
Anakin - by himself, with his powers doubled - beats the shit out of Count Dooku and kills him.

This is proof that power levels exist in Star Wars. Now fuck off nerd.

jar jar easy

>Obi is the strongest Jedi if he has the high ground
When he fought Anakin he had the high ground, yes. When he lost against Dooku and Vader, he always had the even ground.
But when he fought Darth Maul, and General Grievous, both times he had the low ground.
So I would say Obi Wan is the strongest Jedi whenever he is not on even ground with his enemies.
If you actually re-watch the fight scene against Dooku in Episode III, you see Obi Wan was getting beaten by Dooku at first. Then he walks up the stairs and had the low-ground against the security droids, and he destroyed them easily. But then he was back to even ground with Dooku and got beaten again.

How many padawan can stop a laser with the force ?
How many jedi can ?

Yes exactly. In his fight with Maul and Grievous, he had the high ground from a certain point of view.

Kenobi beats Anakin afterwards in episode 3. Are we to believe that Anakin's powers subsequently halved again after beating Dooku?

HELP ME DADDY PLEASE

What's Sup Forumss beef with the Disney movies?