Why are Jews so damn cheap?

Why are Jews so damn cheap?

Senario 1:
>Be me
>23 year old faggot working at a delicatessen
>Jew orders pastrami hero
> Comes out to 6.65
>This nigga gives me exact change... 6 bucks, 2 quarter, a dime, and 5 pennies....

Wtf.

Senario 2

>Jew orders cream cheese bagel
>$2.99
>Gives me $3.00
>Take money
>Put in register
>still see him standing there
>Wtf does he want.jpg
>"Ok sir have a nice day"
>"Can I have my change please"
>Open register again just to give him a fucking penny

Why are kikes like this?

Mind you thwse two senarios happened on the same day and there are 500 other times similar stuff happened with jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MVGSunAP0RY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_pricing?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you put the money in the register, just expecting the rest to be change without the customer saying a word about that, then you're simply a nigger.

And I wouldn't tip a nigger either.

>Getting rid of change is bad now
>Not giving him his change then getting pissed because he wanted it

Just because you don't care about it, doesn't mean ue didn't

If you are standing there waiting for a fucking PENNY... I'm sorry... But you're the fucking nigger lmao

Spotted the Jew... In the chamber you go!

You're getting mad about not getting a free penny so you might think about that again.

Free penny? It's not my money dumbass... It's the owner of the delis money. So I don't give a fuck about the penny lmao. It's the dirty cheap kike standing there waiting for a penny that makes me mad

>inbb4 op is actually a jew

He has a point

It's his fucking money, this attitude is why they are so rich and own big companies

better question is why jews are often so ugly

They not tho

Could that be Her_Jew_Face_Fucked.webm?
Please?

what the fuck gives you the right to take the kikes 1 cent?
Also why do jews shave a strip in the middle of their head but never cut the hair on the side once ?

my point exactly, not very pretty and with that jew nose she might stab your belly, when she tries to give bj

Or she could use her nose to pickpocket you for your shekels

That's why they are rich. They don't spend it

dude, that's clearly a reptile

>be me
>16 average teen
>visiting my cousions
>aunt is merryed to a jew
>just after chistmas
>get new moblie device for Christmas
>no_case.png
>aunt says "well just get one user"
>feels good
>enter uncle
>me + jew go to bestbuy
> i find a 50$ quality case
>"no user thats to much"
>i kinda understand him at first
>"alright we going then?"
>"yeah just give me a few minutes"
>time passes.wav
>fucking uncle buys a fucking 3000$ smart tv
>get back to house with tv
>"weres the case for user"
>argument ensues
>get 5$ meh case
I will never forget

50 bucks for a case is actually a rip off

i work in a store
yeah that exact change thing is annoying as fuck but its not exclusively a jew thing. fucking old people do it all the time
or poor foreigners
and personally if they have even a penny change i just give it to them without even thinking.

Why has no one mentioned the first scenario? He's bitching that someone took time counting out exact change so he wouldn't have to count out change from a 10 or 20.

if the bill came to $3.01 and they just hand you $3 does your boss insist you get the penny? How about 3.02? 3.03? where do you draw the line?

Soooo cute! She has Ivanka's horse-mouth!

>its not exclusively a jew thing
Yeah, it is.

>only jews can be greedy

>delicatessen
>"keep the change"

Exactly.

OP is just a lazy retard who's terrible with money blaming all his problems on the kike boogeyman
Probably getting cucked too

>Senario 1:
The guy did you a favor.

Scenario 1:
>kid did you a favor

Scenario 2:
>meh, i wouldnt worry about a penny, but in my retail / shopping experience, most people either want all their change or sometimes people working the register insist i take it even if its only 5 cents

When the hell does something come out to $2.99?

>dat jew nose

youve never bought anything ever that comes out to $.99???

>scenario 1:
Mouth breather not happy about "doing maths"
>Scenario 2:
"Maths are hard, have nice day"

Yeah but what about tax?

1. Some states don't have taxes on foods
2. Some businesses already have the tax included in the original price

Right? Her eyes never move.

Oh I'm not murican and I've never been anywhere like that.

Who is this beautiful Jewess?

I would convert to her religion and go to the synnogauge everyday just to marry her and breed with her.

Not Jewish, but you give me what the machine tells you to give me. If not, I'll fry your ass in an oven as you too are a cheap asshole, cheap about time, cheap about the money your management gives you, etc.

ANTI-SEMITES!!!

I'll call you bad names and stuff for this! Watch out for my sticks and stones, soyim.

Why did you close the drawer without giving them the penny? I force customers to take pennies. I tell them I can't keep extra change so they HAVE TO take it.

Her name is Jewlie Goldstein.

impossible. Jews don't suck dick.

So you're getting mad about someone else's money, that's got to be worse than a Jew.

youtu.be/MVGSunAP0RY

Fuck Jews.

the biggest ((((Jews))) are the republican congress who gave their ultra-rich masters a trillion dollars of tax cuts , and now in 2018 they will cut the social security benefits and Medicare ( that workers have paid for ) to lower the debt

One sheckel is one schekel goy

You are the jew for trying to steal a fucking penny.

>they not tho
>rolls out horse-faced jewess
Kek

Yes because a penny makes a difference in real life it's not nepotism at all

I an the dude you tried to steal a penny from. When i left i called you a fucken kikey penny grubber.

Oh yeah? I'd rather make the evil Jews who control me my money than give it to those sick niggers and spics that mean me no harm!

Can you spell properly it doesn't cost you by the letter

Shut the fuck up filthy goyim or we will start another war in the middle east and use you as human shields for us Israelis again.

Those are my letters and i can leave a letter take a letter how i want.

>mfw it was believable till the $3.00 scenario
Did you forget taxes existed? He wouldn't pay only 1 penny more he would pay however much the tax is in that state

I plan on investing them in future words

Who the fuck needs pennies? i use exact change to get rid of them

you still can't be a nigger and just keep them

Their religion is based on putting money before human beings

Does the US actually still use pennies? Canadafag here; we stopped using pennies years ago. There is even talk of removing nickels as well.

idk where you live but in Ohio most food is state wide tax exempt. Pretty sure candy bars and cookies and shit have tax but anything that could be considered an "essential food item" has no tax

Not really

ye

i think there was talk about stopping production of pennies but it never happened, it actually cost more than 1 cent to produce one penny in the US now

Refer to
You fucking kike

Not that user but eating out isn't essential though. I'm in Canada and most food is tax free except shit like junk food and take out

iam not jewish but i would like exact change

We might go totally cashless soon at this rate.

That attitude is being fucking stupid

A rich alpha fresa Aryan says keep the change like he's got the money to spend and its no big deal. Manners would not even bring up one penny.

Meh, there’s other things I don’t like about ultra Orthodox Jews but cheapness doesn’t bother me. Lots of people are cheap. I tip liberally, but I’m price conscious. Why throw money away?

Also I don’t believe your story. Were these Orthodox Jews? If so you’re working in a kosher restaurant? If not how do you know they’re Jews?

You sound like a trolling faggot

Because we Jews created and own the Fed (and thus the world's monetary economy). There's a reason why the Jewish Rothschilds own ~70% of the World's wealth alone. We start wars for profit (lending to Gov'ts so they can fund their armies AT INTEREST) and we end wars when we see fit.

There's a hell.

Enjoy your banks and your power measured in trying to control and influence wars with money and power.

You don't do that nigger there is nothing you can shove up your ass with that money of yours you haven't already taken a terrorist sandnigger kike shit on European and American goods and services. We white human beings no longer have nice restaurants because of you. Fuck the Rothschild name. There's a hell. I fucking forbid you from saying that name.

Yea.... really

You are a child if you don't know how ugly the Rothschild are. Replace your bitch liberal high school teachers talk of Hitler with Rothschild and you got an idea of the absolute dictators of the world that cannot be killed. Fuck the Rothschild and their sissy monster shit and Fuck you for glorifying them. Fuck Jesus Christ and Mary too for their rich pig shit. There is no God. I refuse to worship Rothschild as God. God right there this shit exists there is no God.

I think most black people are, they always want shit for free. They also never tip even on huge orders.

In sweden we say "Snåla Judar" or stingy jews

awesome

manners would first offer the penny back.
dammit, you people on here sure are fucking inbecils. never worked for a cent in your fucking life, but getting mad if somebody doesn't want a low-life cashier to keep his change without asking.

> Complains about receiving exact total (hence not having to provide change)
>In the same post also complains about having to provide change.

No wonder you work at a deli faggot.

Why not just make it 3 bucks? And not 2.99 why?

Manners for Jews:
Kill yourself for the sake of others
Go to Israel since you made such a bitch fit about making a jew country
Stop being a jew and convert as an atheist Muslim catholic Christian or whatever you want
Kill yourself
Get out of my country

Do you not know what psychological pricing is?

what?
your country? aren't you overestimating your value? like, a lot? you're most likely human garbage and of no worth for society, how can any country be "your" country?

i'm a catholic, btw, and surely not american, but i despise people like you who try to make themselves feel better about their pointless lifes by degrading others.

do you know about it being bullshit?

Yeah... It's so bullshit that literally the whole world uses it to price thier products

Dumbass.

Its not their money. Sounds like youre a bitchy teenager. You also shouldnt leave spare change and fuck up the drawer at the end of the day. Old people do exact change all the time, this has nothing to do with jews. If you think its cool to short people regardless of the amount, youre a piece of shit. Its not hard to pick up a penny out from the drawer, can be done even while youre closing it.
This is shitty anti propaganda/controlled opposition to make people less anti-jew in general. Go shill somewhere else, unless youre really this much of a shitbrained teenager.

People see 2 and not 3, its a retarded tactic bit it works more than you think. Its not that people think they are spending less, its that they feel theyre spending less.

This

>yeah I'm making your face now , any requests?
What's it cost?
>it's free, everyone gets a free face
FREE! load that shit up fam

I collect them and put them into 50c rolls. Shit adds up more than youd think.

But this doesn't happen. 1.99 or 699.99 is as large a number possible without starting with the next hundred figure higher. It's a mental trick.

Pretty much. If you see a car for sale for $5995 you see the five, not the 6. Wikipedia has a whole article on psycho pricing. That's why everything is .98 or .99

Many places don't use it, actually, and either way that's a bullshit excuse. If you want to charge people $3, then make the price "$3". If you can't do that, then you have no right whatsoever to complain when people don't want to pay $3. I'd have done the same thing on principle, because "psychological pricing" if fucking retarded and you deserve to do extra work for contributing to such a retarded meme.

Jews are white. They are not a race. They are religious sect of stuck up cucks that give birth to beta males.

I say keep the change all the time, but youre a piece of shit for just assuming all people should just do that automatically just to make your life slightly easier

Are you fucking retarded? Literally the whole us uses it.

GameStop, Best buy, Walgreens, Walmart, Costco, literally everywhere.

The only places that don't are fancy high class restaurants to make the menu look more aestheitic

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_pricing?wprov=sfla1