I'm drunk and want a feels thread to remind me how shitty things can get

I'm drunk and want a feels thread to remind me how shitty things can get.

No matter how intimate you may be nobody will ever really know what/how you feel. you will forever be alone in your mind, a prisoner of your on being. No love can comfort you enough to end that lonelyness, only temporary burry it.

Yo I recently had a very close friend tell me one thing that changed what I thought about the world. What makes you happy isnt always what everyone else wants. You look onto others like "wow, they are rich, much be happier than I am" but in reality, you really do truely do what makes you happy if you are smart enough.

Thank you for starting this thread. I'm in the same mindset.

Whats got you down?

Recently moved in with my grandparents to escape my shitty situation at home and Ive started drinking. I never get drunk but they are worried and won't let me have beer anymore. Deep down I know I'm probably in the beginning stages of a problem but idk what to do. I feel more relaxed and open when I have a few beers.

I quit drinking 3 days ago.

That's how shitty things can get. Shaking like a bitch and passing out randomly every two hours into continually looping nightmares. I might die.

I'm still in a decent emotional state tho. What's got ya down OP

I came to a realization today.
>woke up at 7am
>walked my dog
>neighbor was outside and said hi, he said hi back but went about his usual bullshit
>dog takes a shit and pick it up with a plastic bag that had a hole in it and got shit on my hand
>get home and take a shower, get ready to go to work
>only 12 people at this company and we all know each other pretty well
>say good morning to receptionist and walk to office
>sit down and just go about the usual day
>12pm
timeforabreak.jpg
>go to the 7-11 around the corner which I've been going to at the same time, everyday, for about 4 years
>get a cup of coffee, and have small talk with the owner
>get back to work a few minutes later, talk to a few people and eventually get home at 5pm
>couple text messages about some bullshit, realized the DMV is still open and need to renew registration so go there
>lady behind desk is kind of a bitch but its DMV so don't care
>get shit taken care of and leave
>go home, make dinner, walk dog again
>fiance comes home after a 14 hour shift and takes a shower and goes to bed
>Mom sends me a text around 11:30
Its my 25th birthday today, and my mom was the only one who wished me a good one. Realized today that birthdays are just there to increase your responsibilities and expectations and that no one really gives a shit about it.

Birthday today. Sitting at home by myself drinking. Was not a good day.

Good, you've finally come to the realization that birthdays after you're 16 are meaningless. Same as any other day. Tomorrow you'll be a year older than you were on that day last year. Crazy how that works.

I am currently waiting for death

Im done. Game over. I don't want to live in this world anymore.

>We are about to go to nuclear war with NK. Even if the war is short lived, its still nuclear with MILLIONS of projected casualties the first month,
>The only two things that use to cope, weed and the internet, are in danger of being revoked as we know it.
>I'm having doubting thoughts about the girlfriend that ive dated since high school (approx 5 years.) I can no longer rationalize her loving me or not wanting to leave me
>If she dumps me I literally have nowhere to go. I'm useless as a human being and as a person in general.
>I have no marketable skills. I have no intention to learn them. What's the point? Everything I could lean will be taken over by computers in the future, including programming..
>I'm too much of a puss to kill myself. The only times I have tried I chickened out last minute the first, and the second I cried so much the shell missed me.
>It is currently 12:16 AM where I am, yet I do not tire. I have not slept in 24 hours. I have no need to, but I really want to.
>I'm getting sicker by the day. Mentally, Physically, you name it. My muscles have replenished to about a third of what they were a year ago. I have gained 20 pounds. It hurts to move. It hurts to breath. It hurts to think.

see

Yeah. I figured after all the other bullshit I've dealt with in my life, this wouldn't bother me, but it was one of the last half decent things I had going for me. Boy was I wrong.

happy birthday user

i dropped out of flight school, my gf broke up with me 5 months ago and i still think about her every day, my dad left the family because im a huge disappointment, mom stressing out about me, don't want to talk to any of my friends because i don't want to be a burden anymore

the only thing that's stopping me from killing myself is im too scared to do it

>War with nk

You're not that dumb are you?

Thank you user. I can honestly say I appreciate that.

I dropped out of a full ride to a well established 4 year school because my dad passed away and depression crippled me. That was 8 years ago. It will get better user. It will.

From Sup Forums to you, we wish you a happy birthday. We all die user just at different paces; life is built off of how you spend that time. Are you gonna relish and make the most of your time or arr you going to piss it away. Godspeed, user.

I see you read only the first line of my status before typing.

Thanks user. I've also accepted that age is just a mass of experience that you need to pass onto the youth. There are many things I've already experienced that I wish I never did. and thus don't wish to age any further. But we must carry on, and continue to pass the knowledge we gain.