Why do americans think it's ok to be morbidly obese? do they get taught this in schools?

why do americans think it's ok to be morbidly obese? do they get taught this in schools?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muh rights.

Greed, like their Corporate overseers who run the government.

Keep the sheep unhealthy with unhealthy cheap foods for maximum profit, they will force people to pay for high cost healthcare and insurance.

to think 39% of overweight Americans are obese, well 71% of Americans are now overweight. So that is around 85 million Americans being Obese.

These dykes look Mexican, not American. Mice try, user.

Why do Euros think it is okay to let 3rd world people invade their countries and give it to them with no fight?

Every country has their things..plus, there are a ton of fat Euros..so you get it all.

>things ignorant americans believe

But hey if you want to play that game, why do Americans think it is ok to let Cubans and Mexicans invade their country and get it without a fight.

Checkmate fatboi

you jelly europoors?

It would be pretty funny to burn down their house and watch them trying to escape

man I loved fat class in high school

but really, they are american

nice try user

youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA

What I remember from school was...
Fat kids are fun to picked on
Don't pick on the fat kid
Accounting = Taxes
The only crime is getting caught
I'm an asshole

As Ron Swanson says, The whole point of this country is if you want to eat garbage, balloon up to 600 lbs and die of a heart attack at 43, you can. You are free to do so.

that ring on her finger is never coming back off.

I just... don't get it. How do you let yourself to that point?

Normally I'd be disgusted, but when I see these pictures I have absolutely no idea what to think.

crustaceans?

You're more than free enough in Europe to become a megawhale.

Motherfucker has Crustaceans in it...
Da fuck troll magic be dis?

The key problem is enablers. Most of these people literally could not eat as much as they do without the help of somebody else behind the scenes. Enablers are the exact reason why we are evolutionally stagnant.

They are not real people by this stage and stop treating them like such

Based on BMI bro? Idk if you've ever been here but I got news. Yes there's aot of fat people, but most places you go to people aren't overweight, doughy perhaps, but not like lard sliding out of their shirt large. Also one of the common ideas of health beyond binge eating is pick yourself up by your bootstraps. Why do you think America has the best funded army, and usually the 1st class Olympic teams? Look kiddo step out of your bubble

mUriKaNs fAt

public schools litorally drill in our heads that everybody is equally healthy, and its criminal bullying if you say otherwise.
>public school dropout

some user was posting nudes of them the other night. hopefully he comes through again

Agreed, humans are no longer evolving. For evolution to occur you need some kind of selective pressure culling the less fit. In this society, however, even the dumbest, weakest, most helpless people can have 20 kids.

Like I said greed, American Government and the UK, allow people to get that fat that they no longer have to work past a certain weight.

And the foods in most stores and supermarkets are the shittiest crap out, full of additives and MSG, so when eat that cheap shit you will gain weight and quickly.

But in the US it is enabled more because of fat acceptance movements etc, telling people it is ok to be fat if it makes you happy, but it never makes them happy so they end up eating more to counteract the sadness they feel for being useless.

The US army isn't well funded at all, that is a misconception, they pump 650bn a year into building stealth fighters that will never be used, and sold back to McDonnell Douglas as scrap after a few years, only to be recycled in the next gen craft.

Americans are taught it will save them from terrorism etc, but it doesn't do anything of the sort, America has been using that same lie since the 60s.

Have a look at this pic, that is the reality, the US is run by corporations designed to make money off the common people. Trumps tax hike is a smoke screen, sure the GDP will be taxed more, but they will get it back in rebates as per usual.

To give an example, currently the GDP tax rate is 10.5% of $20 trn, that is around $1.95 trn, now look at the pic, how much do you think is rebated back... 1.65 trn is.. that is 9%, only 1.5% is put in the treasury.

Now you know why your National Debt is sky high.

So tell my about how good your country is, and how wealthy it is, that more and more cities and towns are no longer being funded.

hey guys, check out this bitgot

bitgot? A new cryptocurrency?

Someone post the infogif that morbidly obese people live longer

Top guy is British. Bottom guy is Mexican.

there's a widely-used thickening agent made from shrimp shells

No the don't have self control

The biggest thing to me is I'd be way too fucking lazy to cook all that food multiple times a day.

1/10 joke