Hey Sup Forums. I have something to ask

Hey Sup Forums. I have something to ask.
Gonna commit suicide tonight or tomorrow.
I'm a pussy and need a quick, easy, painless, and effective way. Heres what I can do right now.

First the meme ones.
>Tide pods
>Drinking bleach
>Sliting my wrists
Now for the rest
>Jumping of my house (15 feet fall)
>Short fall hanging
>Stabbing myself
> Chugging gas

Someone please save me

Eat tide pods. Live for the memes, die for the memes.

The fall wont kill you.. NASA did a pretty great study abut the force that it would take to kill you, and you would need to jump off of ~60 ft to kill you. At 60 ft, you won't really be moving that fast, so you could still only get serious injury, but that's the threshold where death becomes a serious concern.

A. Don't kys, I had a gun in my mouth less than a month ago and it isn't worth it
B. Medically speaking, cutting your wrist in a bathtub is the least painful method (tho not fun)
C. At the moment of truth, if you have regrets, let them control you, suicide just isnt worth it

Paul.. don't kill yourself over the video you post. It's over. Time for you to grow up. We all know it's you Logan Paul.

its fucking useless if its not live streamed

shouldnt 15ft suffice if you dive head first????

Thats what ive been thinking

Nope
Fractured skull at best
unless you manage to use magic and break your neck

If you hang yourself make sure to tie the rope extra tight and jump from something 20 feet tall and your neck will for sure snap rendering you quick and painless death (gallows did this) but do not kys its an answer just not the right one

Trips and you take fentanyl lil peep style

fentanyl fucks with me. Even if i od on it it will hurt like a sob. Just hate it

Dude listen, life might seem like shit, but you have dozens of years to live and prosper
wait a few more man

could always suffer a bit more ;)

Carbon monoxide

why do you want to die?

Why do you want to do it? Not gonna tell you all the "People care about you" shit, because i don't know they do.

Since you don't care about your life enough to live it, why not just commit it something you think might be good/matter? What do you believe it could be?

Don't fucking do it man. You are throwing away any chance or happiness. Any opportunity you may see in the future. Remember you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

this or helium. no simple way to make carbon monoxide that i know of though, so helium is better. also read that pure nitrogen gas is good too. also be aware that some helium tanks are being sold with air added to prevent suicide. supposedly the tanks are marked as such.

>the absolute STATE of Sup Forums these days
OP kys and live stream it. Good lad

>pic related

Goodbye, my friend. May we meet in another life.

Go to the hood, find a gas station with a bunch of feral niggers and start shouting nigger while throwing up the roman salute.

Edgy. Like it.

A while ago i recommended for another thread like this the following method:

It covers 2 points, Painless and effectivity

The apples seeds has cyanide, eating the seed of one apple is harmless, to be dead, you would need to eat at least 25 apples seeds.
Anyway here's wat you need to do:

Buy at least 30 apples, 2 syringes, Anesthesia (Lidocaine can be useful, but you can google another one more effective, most of them you can get them without medical prescription).

Cut all the apples, extract the seeds, put them in a bowl with a little water and mash them as much you can, filter the water and use one syringe to fill it with the water, the other syringe fill it with the anesthesia.

Here, you'll have to be quickly, inject the anesthesia first, as soon you end with the anesthesia, inject the other one, you can sit on a chair or being lay down on your bed.

Go to a priest and have him rape you to death.

>drinking bleach
>painless
kek

So I decided to research a little bit, i read the latest news of Milwaukee and found this article: "wisn.com/article/milwaukee-police-searching-for-missing-woman-with-alzheimers-dementia/14171259"
Then i connected the points where the old lady was found dead and OP's possibly next murdering, is kinda odd the fact they're not so far from each other. The old lady died of cold but is the only death that is close to that point, if I'm making a mistake some user please correct me.

jumping from 15ft, attempting to stab yourself to death, and chugging gasoline are all terrible ideas and not even remotely painless

Wait one fucking minute. First, I have no idea what youre talking about. Second, I live nowhere near milwaukee. Are you on drugs?

I think user when full retarded and posted in the wrong thread, i saw the exact same post here >