ITT: Images that will unexpectedly trigger people

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf happened?

Wtf?

I call this Fake triggered

the rapture happened

And this one Fake triggered Holy fuck!

kid and their friends came out from playing in the snow, obviously. maybe you didnt have this experience as a child?

Fuck you! Seriously. Fuck off

Did you take this picture OP?

Is this Logan/Anthony??

I have to put names like this because my Pc is full of pics with names like, "what did ya say nigga" or "Wussopogaba" those images represents the feelings i felt when im feelin triggered bout something in a weird wy like my Pics and memes

are they all of the same girl? that would be amazing

reminds me of my childhood. fuck off.

Where is this from? Genuinely curious. This is similar to 02f_1428152926 (liveleak), and I'm trying to build a collection

(I'm not sure why, I certainly don't like it. It's probably because this kind of thing might be hard to find someday in the future, so I guess I want to archive it.)

I bet the girls/couple who took the picture thought it was funny that he eats alone and remembers his partner for many many years this way.

Kinda sad.

Alcoholic parents?

nah. my dad has a poverty mindset and mom my is a very weak person with zero homemaking instincts.

we ate breakfast cereal out of old empty margarine containers and pudding out of urine sample containers. we weren't even poor.

Holy sheet

www liveleak com/view?i=007_1405533017