Trump General: Manafot's handiwork Edition

TRUMP’S BIRTHDAY IS SOON. Tweet a picture of a handwritten/homemade Birthday Card message dedicated to Donald Trump here:
twitter.com/Trumps_Birthday

Mark Halperin gives BEHIND THE SCENES tour of the NYC Trump Campaign HQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=soFRVEskxb8

>Delegates Trump: 1,239 (+2 More than Needed)
(Hit the ‘magic number’ on May 26th)

SGOPET:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump Memorial Day D.C. Biker Rally 5/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Is-VB73O6nw
>Trump kisses the banners of The Remembrance Project Moms’ children at Anaheim Rally!
youtu.be/fAMZTD_2Jss
>Trump Supporters Thanking Riot Cops in San Diego
twitter.com/BabesForTrump/status/736626581863563265
>Trump in San Diego, CA 5/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ljKFZchvV8U
>Trump in Fresno, CA 5/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIhMTBxaGc0

INTERVIEWS
>Ben Garrison on Infowars 5/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=wP11dz5vpXc
>Scott Adams on Real Time w/ Bill Maher 5/27/16
youtu.be/rMERNoQm5DE
>O’Reilly Special – The Trump Phenomenon
youtu.be/NI4Xc6oHEjQ

ENTERTAINMENT
>Donald Trump 2016
youtu.be/XuIMdo77o8g
>Hillary Clinton EVIL REMIX
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
>KINSEY: Everyone is Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=pmgGe_QUId0
>Anti-Trump Protester Harasses young mother, gets Humiliated
youtube.com/watch?v=zf75ngqELk8
>Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI
>Trump Parody: Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice
youtube.com/watch?v=H6o5roOqaBM
>Trump – Everybody Hurts
youtube.com/watch?v=d9Kdx8HrIg0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_kFQaNd0_Vk
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/30/exclusive-huffington-post-writer-editors-deleted-my-article-on-hillarys-imminent-indictment-disabled-me-from-writing/
archive.is/bERJ6
reuters.com/article/idUSI7N16L024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS AWOOOOOVMENT

JUST

first for waifu

who the fuck is johnny manziel

Remember Dahnald, 88 of your delegates are unbound, so I'll be taking them, and I'll see you on the second ballot

Is it true Trump flipped on Social Security/Medicaid?

Yeah, her surgeon should have his medical license revoked.

niggerball player who probably OD'd on half a dozen different drugs at once and is lying dead in a ditch somewhere

First for BEST girl.

You're asking a lot of questions.

A Delegate, Donald. My delegate.

/r/ of blood waifu

I wonder if she can even titfuck with those.

Reminder if you arent a sports fan you are a bluepilled faggot homo.

SAVE US TRUMP

>youtube.com/watch?v=_kFQaNd0_Vk

THE LEFT IS OUT OF CONTROL

QTest Trump supporter confirmed

i dunno, how about you post some sauce

PRAISE KEK

Thinking for trump

so a literally who

WHATCHOO GONNA DO BROTHER
WHEN THE HULKSTER AND THE TRUMPSTER
PUT A STUMP ON YOUUUUUU

Have it but don't know if I'll get b& for it.

>implying Triple H isn't smashing those bags together on the reg

You know she can.

Johnny football...

This is why you don't cross Manafort

Thoughts on Bernie?

Mind your own business.

Don't you just hate those pesky normies?

Sure, there's nothing gay about having a black man's name on your shirt.

I'm both aroused and cringing.

>omegle
This isn't Sup Forums

But mass sporting events are the most bluepilled thing in the world. Literally bread and circuses.

>if you aren't a geek for my hobby, then I question your sexuality

>mfw arguing with a Bernie supporter

They are fucking retarded. They use every logical fallacy under the sun and believe all the made up bullshit about Trump. It's really funny, actually

^

You know there are a ton of white athletes...But yeah wearing Jerseys is retarded.

You're not on the fucking team

HE TOOK A SHORT WALK OFF A LONG PIER

nigga I post omegle here all the time *smug meme face*

“Every calumny and falsehood published by the Jews are tokens of honor which can be worn by our comrades. He whom they decry most is nearest to our hearts and he whom they mortally hate is our best friend. If a comrade of ours opens a Jewish newspaper in the morning and does not find himself vilified there, then he has spent yesterday to no account. For if he had achieved something he would be persecuted, slandered, derided and abused. Those who effectively combat this mortal enemy of our people, who is at the same time the enemy of all Aryan peoples and all culture, can only expect to arouse opposition on the part of this race and become the object of its slanderous attacks.” ~ Adolf Hitler – page 276, Mein Kampf

Yeah but DRUMPF

Can someone explain the Manafort Mobster meme to me, or how it started?

Is it because he's so good at what he does that it's implied that anyone who gets in Trump's (and thereby his) way will end up in a dumpster? Or is it literally just because he looks a little like Joe Pesci in Goodfellas?

You know who else hates sports? Women and fags.

The minimum wage should be $15. Debate me.

>You know there are a ton of white athletes

Thanks for the info, sparky.

>trying to draw Trump a birthday card with markers left over from when I was a kid
>any drawing skills I ever had are gone
>even my writing looks like shit.

I've just gone through half a dozen sheets of paper and it's been a complete waste.

Hopefully Trump birthday card man takes my electronic submission.

Anyone have a screenshot of the deleted huffpo article about Hillary's indictment?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/30/exclusive-huffington-post-writer-editors-deleted-my-article-on-hillarys-imminent-indictment-disabled-me-from-writing/

both

I know exactly what you're talking about,friend.

I recently found out Bernie made a speech about wanting to bomb Serbia.Dirty rotten kike.

I'm glad you like sports and all, but everyone doesn't have to.

Not an argument

Where do I cash out?

>trump backing out of a debate with bernie
If bernie is such a pushover why didn't trump take him on?
Is Trump a pussy?

Anyone have an archived?

>If a comrade of ours opens a Jewish newspaper in the morning and does not find himself vilified there, then he has spent yesterday to no account.

Fucking hell.

>>mfw arguing with a Bernie supporter
>They are fucking retarded.

In other news: water, wet.

Ugh, if you don't know he's racist by now I can't help you. Goodbye!

Why are American sports so gay then? What kind of faggot needs to wear that much padding?

archive.is/bERJ6

The guy is responsible for the overthrow of fucking Ukraine. The recent one. snd various other coups. Let that sink in.

You of all people should know that "punching down" is generally frowned upon, Bernout.

Not to mention most of them are so fucking fat they don't need any kind of padding anyways.

The minimum wage MUST be $15 an hour.

I feel you leaf, I can't draw for shit so i took up digital arts to try and do something meaningful.

>meme
I ain't saying nothin.

archive.is/bERJ6

It's been a day - anyone mention why it got deleted?

>the media is unfair to bernie and doesnt cover him accurately
>literally 100% of what they say about trump is absolutely true, though
yep, totally retarded

>we should raise the minimum wage

Why? For a measly 5 dollars, your already losing jobs because that would be too expensive for most minimum wage businesses to afford

No he's not. He was advising Yanukovich. He's probably still mad as hell Clinton and the other faggots kicked over his apple cart by inciting the hohols to riot.

>because you should be able to support a family off of a 0 skill job.

why do you hate teenage employment so much

Wonder how a bunch on women would turn on their own kind? If I recall, didn't the new link go to some pro-hillary page?

You have to articulate why this would be a good thing if you want a debate.

>archive.is/bERJ6

Ty!

Under no circumstances do I watch a bunch of niggers do anything.

Niggers aren't allowed in my house, on my property, or on the Electric Jew.

He was a good football player at Texas A&M, got drafted by the Browns, turns out he was coke head and alcoholic.

Daily reminder Manafort is not to be fucked with

Paul "funny how?" Manafort

Lmao then how come Rugbys best player Jared Hayne couldnt even make an NFL roster and he had to retire after 1 year? Hahahaah

Paul "chicago typewriter" Manafort

The Best Cleveland had to offer.

MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN

>call someone a faggot on Omegle
>don't insult yourself,Hun

OH SHIT MAN YOU SURE SHOWED ME.

I bet it was a nigress ,too

Paul "friday night special" Manafort

Paul "Get in the Car" Manafort

Lads... Is Trump the Patton to Erdogans Hitler?

reuters.com/article/idUSI7N16L024

Bernie says it's good for the economy, and so does acclaimed economist Robert Reich.

Lmao so beta youre worried your female family members will start liking big muscular black men on tv?

Thats what Id do if I was a fat white guy with a small cock

>yes, i must support these group of people i dont know who play sport on a team that's almost always owned by jew kikes
>surely, supporting this team by buying their merchandise will be a wise investment, and could not have been spent better!
>Yes, the team I have arbitrarily decided to support has won this week's match, and while I have not contributed to winning this match in any way, I will be overjoyed of this victory regardless. This will almost assuredly affect my life in an overwhelmingly positive way, and the time and money I have wasted on this will finally be worth it. Until the match next week/month/year

Supporting professional sports is the most blue-pilled thing you can possibly do.

> That Tittle
> That Pic

Wow....Manafort really working overtime...

Only thing I've seen told about it so far. The guy who wrote the article apparently told breitbart he had sources to back his article.

Please don't talk about the Browns I live here and have to hear about that worthless team all year long no matter how bad they are and how many times they move the team out of the state. It's revolting even seeing a picture of them.

>Huffington Post Politics senior editor Sam (((Stein))) told Breitbart News that he doesn’t know why the piece was pulled.

>Bernie says it's good for the economy, and so does acclaimed economist Robert Reich

This is not an argument, you're not even trying I can list 50 people who say its bad. Give me specifics please.

Paul "My Fort is Made of Mana" Manafort

Under no circumstances do I watch a bunch of niggers do anything.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

t.limp wristed fag