When is killing yourself a good idea ?

when is killing yourself a good idea ?

When some faggots decide to video their trip to Japanese forest

every second of every day

Am i the only one who literally doesn't give a fuck about him filming that suicide? I didn't watch it but there is like an insane amount of gore online, why is this worse??

because the children
think of the children

There's literally no benefit to suicide.

It's a delusion.

i always think about it but then i always realize theres always room for improvement in life

children can watch tons of gore on reddit wtf is the difference with youtube, i mean you can literally type in google "dead people" and you'll see pictures.

>when the only thing you have to look forward to is a very short life filled with endless unbearable pain

There's only benefit when you're literally being put through pain in the process of death. Torture, disease, famine. Whatever. Acceptable suicide is when death is already imminent, and you're saving yourself the hardship of the pain before it.

I didn't watch it either. But yeah, probably because his audience mainly consists of underagefags.

On the other hand few weeks ago some war criminal downed a shot of poison which was on trending videos.

Anyway, I am glad he did it. These lil autisims should spend more times outside rather than watching Minecraft videos

money

When you've 13 reasons why

when where you when you killed yourself?

/thread

The last tim.

I need the sauce on this pic. Who has it?

Terminal illness.

Boob job scare

>scars
Sheit

Do you mean in generally or like for me personally?
In general I would say no typically.
For me I'm still a bit on the fence but leaning a bit more toward no although that just seems like it's delaying the inevitable and I'm not sure if I expect anything that would happen which would make it a solidly bad decision.