How's your life going, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pa2OkLE5lfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>six
>SIXx

Well I'm not a dirty criminal and it's still shit

Sounds to me like you didn't want to work for them, anyway

A company that uses arbitrary metrics and doesn't value you based on your level of contribution but instead based on some random screening process isn't going to respect you enough to keep promoting you and providing the pay raises and increased responsibilities you should expect from a career.

user get it ex-sponged. Then on the next job and it comes back clear start hitting them for more money.

What misdemeanor did you commit?

Good question

Yeah what'd you do OP

so you're a rapist?

> be me
> temporary work with factory
> dude is taking three months off to help care for newborn kid
>
> slide right in there
> work is great
> coworkers are friendly
> boss comes down to the factory floor and hands out payslips
> boss buys a shitload of Nando's chicken every so often for the workers
>
> three months up
> "bye, user"
>

i want to go back there but they don't need me any more

I got probation for stealing computer parts at work

kill the guys kid so he takes more time off and you are in like flynn

big place? little place? government place?

i have occasionally thought about blackmailing employers, but i draw the line at murdering children. call it a weakness.

> you don't want to murder children? then you just don't want that job BADLY ENOUGH!

>not related to job

little place, i got caught with less than $2k so I pretty much got off, had alot more id stolen at home but they couldnt prove it

I'm not a bootlicker or anything but they were justified, they are afraid of you stealing from them.

Anyway hope it gets better for you.

>not related to work
>stealing from employer
Pick one.

Lol was just thinking that what a flop

>stealing computer parts at work

real OP here, I took a shit in the coffee machine at my previous job, got done for exposure

How in the fuck is that not related to your job? Dude, I'm sorry, but you did this to yourself. I mean, if I got arrested for stealing car parts I wouldn't expect to get hired as a mechanic.

You essentially blackballed yourself from 90% of the industry. Not saying there isn't someone out there who'll give you a chance, but unless they're willing to risk their business for you, the smart thing to do--from a management perspective--would be to not higher you for any job that would allow you access to computer equipment.

>I stole from my former employer so why doesn't this new employer want me?

Hire. Fuck. Normally my text to speech app is flawless.

oh. if it had been a big place or a government place, you could justify it - they can afford to lose a bit off the top. loss of 2K to a small place is like breaking a leg.

Nigger steals and complains about being called out for being a nig. Well done OP

>I mean, if I got arrested for stealing car parts I wouldn't expect to get hired as a mechanic.

if i got arrested for stealing car parts i would expect to be hired as a mechanic. stealing parts is half the job. the other half is lying about them.

This isn't OP

My misdemeanor is for criminal mischief.
Background checks don't get to see what exactly I did, just the charge itself, so it's irrelevant.

You're a complete fuckhead.

Translation: I'm a stereotypical basketball-american that finally got caught stealing, and now am confused about how that could affect my career development. Derp!

>OPs picture literally happened to me, work day before christmas, fired 2 days after christmas with no real explanation

>Might be evicted, rental company is somehow convinced another person lives here that isn't on the lease

so pretty fuckin shitty my dude

your only crime was not being asian or indian enough to be in IT

Again, this was not posted by OP.
Obviously a troll.

Also not OP

This is OP

How have you guys not figured out how to tell this?

why are you here complaining Instead of finding a real job?

>criminal mischief
Explain what you did nigger.

I broke the windows at an internet cafe with a trashcan when I was high on meth and stole computer parts

Got caught having sex in a car in a bar parking lot.
Not my greatest moment...

Wow, what a nigger

jerked off a dog in a park

real OP here again i destroyed peoples "vote trump" signs in their yards, running them over with my car, the signs not the owners

and in whose country do you now wish to gain meaningful employment?

How does it affect the business, he asks himself

Was it worth it?

youtube.com/watch?v=pa2OkLE5lfc

How the fuck is a full background check and a fucking drug test acceptable to ask of your employees?

>greatest nation on earth
>land of the free

Literally go fuck yourselves ameritards. Your country is a joke.

Do you think thats why he won? so many people all taking the piss and the general public seeing all the signs thinking there must be somthing about this jackass that I don't know - better vote for him - just like all these people

>civilian deaths by drone by obama before trump won ~802
>civilian deaths by drone by obama since trupm took power 0
do the math

You're replying to a troll

Again, not OP

This was OP

Got drunk and had sex with my girlfriend in my car in a bar parking lot.
Apparently cops stake out the place on Friday nights looking for drunk drivers. One of them saw my car rocking back and forth and went to check it out.

what was the misdemeaner for?

See and