I'm ugly and I hate myself

I'm ugly and I hate myself
tell me why I shouldn't OD on Ativan rn...

....... you really should though

>takes one.

because we need someone to smoke CT

DO IT FAGGOT!

theres no reason not to, do it ya cunty looking jewboy

take an enema and shit your brains out. More fun, more healthy.

Nobody ever does user

sigh... its depressing when people complain about being ugly when they're not. You're ok lad. Average at least.

I'd fuck u user

You’re not even ugly though and that’s a stupid reason to kill yourself dumbass

You're not ugly, you just have shit taste.

you are squarely average

I remember when I wore that same necklace... IN THE SIXTH GRAD3!

Because if a real piece of shit like myself who actually did shit that would justify saving everyone the grief & still live here on this earth, than you can too.

Besides that, if I was you I'd pull all the bitches. Go watch some mild nudity & get around to consensually fucking a bitch by the end of this month.

Calling yourself ugly cheapens the plight of actually ugly people. You probably just aren't very charismatic. Even if you are, just try being even more charismatic, someone will probably love you or fuck you or at least play frisbee with you. Try playing frisbee, fuckface.

You look like a pretty cool guy tbh

What are your guys thought on suicide by gang member or cartel. What if I just go wondering the streets of Tijuana, ask around for drugs and try to rob someone or blatantly ask them for someone to kill me. Seems like a decent plan, right?

Just take those snakebites out OP, they make you look like a pole smoker. If you got rid of those you'd be much more approachable imo

oh, and on a second note OP, at least you're not fat, you seem pretty fit and that shit goes a hellofa long way dude

I just need one single smoke :(

>od on ativan
kek
if you're actually gonna do it try not being a beta like you've been the rest of your life and do it with carfentanyl or at the very least subutec

looks like you provide the drugs on the group.

Ur not that ugly. Lose the beanie and you’ll be a new man

Od you filthy Jew

Move to Southeast Asia where Thots are Easy Preu